It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolans and Dr Xs 5 hour youtube video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I wont give you fellas bullet points but i think this supposed Dr x is Mcmillan. Mcmillan stated in his twitter that

As a measure of good faith that I’m open to being proved wrong about the 1961 SNIE. I’d like to point out that openly bragging about concealing or harboring persons who’ve disclosed classified info, and encouraging its release is considered Espionage under Title 18 USC Ch. 37.

In the video they also talk about an investigation on someone colluding with Russia And dolan said some are still after this person. Maybe some barristers? Who knows. What do you guys think? Is it Mcmillan? Huge if true

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PHDIKOULAS

Do you have a link to McMillan speaking? I feel like I know that voice. It has a slight southern accent, but definitely not deep south. More like North Carolina. I'd like to compare the voices. Michael Schratt has a similar voice.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Who is McMillan? Why would it be so significant if he is Dr. X?

a reply to: schuyler

Schuyler, just out of curiosity, are you UFO watchdog?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Cuz McMillan claims to have insider information.
He's the new Delong

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Dude I think your right about it being McMillan.
Might be deliberately using the accent.
Here's a comparison. Skim through it a bit, listen to the way he says certain words.
Not saying it's him, but it does sound similar

edit on 15-7-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

Who is McMillan? Why would it be so significant if he is Dr. X?

a reply to: schuyler

Schuyler, just out of curiosity, are you UFO watchdog?

I worked on it for a short while. I decided I had no business judging other people. It was a time when "The Paracast" had "taken over' UFO Watchdog, which was a comedy of errors. I consider it a sordid part of my past and wish I had never tried to take it on.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Dude I think your right about it being McMillan. Might be deliberately using the accent. Here's a comparison. Skim through it a bit, listen to the way he says certain words. Not saying it's him, but it does sound similar

I'm no expert, but I did study linguistics. It's difficult to hide an accent, especially vowels. Not that it can't be done. My favorite example is Michael Caine with a perfect American accent. But this guy has no hint of the mild southern drawl of Mr. X. Listen carefully. Then listen to Michael Schratt. I'm not convinced it his him either, but its a much closer match.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Schratt or Mcmillan? Interesting although i must watch more videos to make sure

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Dolan is on coasttcoast now.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

5 hours is a long time. So is Dr X Mcmillian or not?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS
www.youtube.com...

I wont give you fellas bullet points but i think this supposed Dr x is Mcmillan. Mcmillan stated in his twitter that

As a measure of good faith that I’m open to being proved wrong about the 1961 SNIE. I’d like to point out that openly bragging about concealing or harboring persons who’ve disclosed classified info, and encouraging its release is considered Espionage under Title 18 USC Ch. 37.

In the video they also talk about an investigation on someone colluding with Russia And dolan said some are still after this person. Maybe some barristers? Who knows. What do you guys think? Is it Mcmillan? Huge if true

Peace

McMillan is not Mr X. Accent is obviously from a different part of the US.

Where did you get the "Dr." from?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

5 hours is a long time. So is Dr X Mcmillian or not?

I really don't think so. I pulled up the Mr. X video and listened to a few paragraphs of him (I listened to the whole 5 hours previously.) then immeditaely pulled up the one posted here. It's not the same voice, IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting video, I like Richard Dolan. Recognized some of the names, lot of new ones I did not know. The short part on the warp drives sounds cool. The overview on the bureaucratic mess sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Mr X is a fairly prolific Reddit poster (who stopped posting about 5 weeks ago).
He's pulled his 2 blogs and is now pedalling the product of 3 years obsessive compulsive googling as "expertise".

If this is an indication of Dolans "expertise"- wow!

edit on 16-7-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Where did you get the "Dr." from?

From Hollywood, I imagine.

Poor Bogart - I think his rent was due at the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

What was his blog called?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I haven't got five hours to waste especially since there is a Mr or Dr X and whatever and whoever else unknown in this latest spin. Can anyone devoted sum this up? I did try to listen but gave it up.

@CB you are a killer!
))

So now what?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

He obviously wants to maintain privacy - but here's the googleable clues

His previous project unity video had an almost unhealthy obsession with Ken Shoulders and EVO's.
Before EVO's/TTSA/Admiral Wilson.....he was absolutely, 100% sure - that the JPL EM drive results explained how UFO's (piloted by ET) worked.

To confirm:
Used to post in a reddit sub no one goes in any more.
Maybe because it stinks?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have been searching this Mr X too lately, but i don't think its Tim. Jukiodone can you post his reddit? Two blogs and a reddit, talk about a prolific writer. Might give us more insight into this whole wilson leak hoopla

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Was this one of them?

theadmiralthomaswilsonufodocument.blogspot.com...

Link
edit on p22411202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join