It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Covid Deaths hit Rock Botton and Cases Rise Then What

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Really trying to understand the position now with deaths going down but with more testing, cases rising. At what point is this acknowledged that more cases do not equate to more deaths or even serious symptoms for that matter or none at all....meh.

Why even wear masks or social distance at that point. Might get a little sick, might not and the odds of dying in a car crash are 100X's higher.

What am I missing here because right now this is what is going on. The deaths went from a great height to damn near sea level.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

It's political and will stop after Nov. 3rd. Then it's everyone for themselves.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I'm afraid if Trump wins again, COVID hoax will last for 4 more years.

People need to start fighting back and standing up for their rights or this could last years.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The deaths went from a great height to damn near sea level.

Maybe healthcare workers got tired lying, by labeling every death as Covid related — just so the hospital could net $13,000 per patient.

Covid does not kill people. Serious Pre-existing Health conditions, coupled with Covid, kill people. Those people should quarantine. Everyone else needs to go about their business.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's pathetic because restaurants and small businesses are shutting down in my city like many others left and right. We need a Small Business Lives Matter Movement. They all agree to open up, no capacity limit, no masks required. Go ahead and fine them because they will go out of business regardless if they do not fully open. Open the gates and call their bluff.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I've heard that covid 19 could lose epidemic statue according to the CDC's guidelines.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I've heard that covid 19 could lose epidemic statue according to the CDC's guidelines.

PLEASE elaborate.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That would definitely ease a lot of people’s mind.
I’m down for it. I was one of the unlucky ones to get it but that is long gone.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't see anything on the CDC website about that.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It means the less sensitive population can get it and get over it. Just like the Flu, chicken pox or the cold.

Nothing to see here...what qualifies my statement Spouse is immunologist. This is all about money and power at all levels In the medical community, insurance, and on both sides of the aisle

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I forget where I saw it, but some states are including positive antibody tests with the new cases numbers. Essentially including people that have already recovered.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Bluntone22

PLEASE elaborate.

For what it's worth.
Take the sites with a grain of salt but this is a conspiracy site.

It's all in the numbers I guess.

justthenews.com...

behindtheblack.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Bluntone22

That would definitely ease a lot of people’s mind.
I’m down for it. I was one of the unlucky ones to get it but that is long gone.

I can't say it's true or false but using the guidelines set by the CDC it soon might not qualify.
There just aren't enough people dying from the virus.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Tell that to Brazil.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Not that anyone here cares but there's more to the COVID thing than deaths. So far 250,000 people have been hospitalized incurring significant medical bills. And there are a range of post-recovery complications that are affecting people's health long-term.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

And there are people with no symptoms at all to mild. We don't know that data because they refuse to share the nature of all cases and are only covering those in hospitals.

People really believe that cases mean very very sick or dying. It's very misleading and absolutely false.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Tell that to Brazil.

The bastion of truth, Brazil!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This time of year, your chances of getting the flu and even pneumonia is not as great. I would rather get the sars-cov2 virus now than in the winter, a lot less chances of getting a companion disease that would make it much worse.

But I am not a fool either, I do not particularly want to get sick at all, so I will continue wearing a mask when I go out shopping, and will try to social distance and avoid high risk areas. I also do not want to make others fear if I am not wearing a mask...fear causes all sorts of immune system malfunctions and I do not want others to be fearful because I am not wearing a mask or am too close to them.

I do not fear this disease, but I also am not a fool either, I do not want to be quarantined at home.....we only have a couple months of summer, it would suck to be sick now.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable

I forget where I saw it, but some states are including positive antibody tests with the new cases numbers. Essentially including people that have already recovered.

So this leads to a point I have been so confused about. The recovered numbers are way to low... 2 million off the total means people under 2 weeks sick, and/or are in a hospital. Looking at our biggest state CA they have about 3000 to 5000 total in hospitals due to COVID-19 any given week, so where are the 2 million who have not recovered... so 2/3 are still recovering?

I would expect the numbers should something like 30 to 60 million have had it and less than 500k are currently active any given week to include all in hospitals too.

These numbers would make more sense to me.

edit on 7-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
The bastion of truth, Brazil!

Okay, pick another of the 190 or so countries and territories who are participating in this plan against Trump. Also, ask the Brazilian president how he's feeling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join