It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total spin zone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
White woman chraged with assualt after pulling pistol on Black Mother

(sorry there might be a paywall)

I dont know if ATS people have already seen this story or not. But its comparable to the ST Louis couple. A woman is leaving Chipotle and apparently bumps into another woman. Things escalate with yelling and acussations of "racist" being yelled. The woman who bumped into the other woman tries to get into her car to leave. She is blocked from her car for a little bit but eventually gets into her car to try and leave, The other woman who was bumped goes to block the woman from leaving with her body. the woman proceeds to get out of her car and pull a gun on the woman
(I may not be expalinging this correctly lets just go to the video,)

Now the woman and her husband I think are being charged with a crime or crimes. It seems like a total spin job on the situation. I will say the only part I can fault the woman is maybe she did not have to jump out of her car and pull a firearm. i realize the woman was blocking you form leaving but I think there may have been other ways to deal with the situation.
(here is another video that offers another perspective at least from what I saw)

whoa that tells a completely different story right? SO what do you ATS think of the spin job and this situation that the woman is in who pulled her gun out?

another link

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I see two people harrassing a bystander via videoing and physical obstruction, whilst verbally aggravating her.

She is clearly having a panic attack when she reveals her firearm.

Rule of the story?

Don't try to be a social media icon by harrassing people with buzz words and accusations.

link   
They're both idiots.

I see one group of Americans who can't be reasoned with and another group of Americans ignorantly pulling out their firearms, nothing in that situation called for that.

This is a prime example of people without reason and over reaction.

Everything about that situation could have easily been avoided.

link   
It was touched briefly in this threads OP
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I can say is that the two black ladies did everything to escalate, hindering the pregnant women to go into the car, stepping behind the car to either hindering them from leaving or playing victim.

The attitude and the way they talk with the audience, the camera already explaining the situation letting the other women not even finish a sentence... drama and trouble makers is what I see.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Omg I agree with you!

The smartest thing I saw was lowering the weapon and trying to remove herself from the situation.

She's visibly upset though, we do stupid things when we feel vulnerable.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
She could of just said, mam you need to move i am leaving. Instead, she pulled a gun.

If she is that eager to whip out a gun for a silly arguement then she should not be able to own a weapon.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would have to say the racist ones were the aggressors, black woman and child. Non stop calling out race, white people this, white people that. I didn't hear the white people mention black once. The video is also not what I heard in the news. News made it sound like white woman pulls gun on black 15 year old for bumping into her. I don't know that pulling a gun was the right thing but that's all in how she perceived the threat. This definitely wasn't a case of poor innocent black people viciously attacked by evil racist white woman with gun.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Close call there, you could tell she is on the edge of making a huge mistake with that weapon. It’s only a matter of time before these social media agitators push someone to far.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Don't try to be a social media icon by harrassing people with buzz words and accusations.
a reply to: RAY1990

I agree, I think thats exactly what the motivation was.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

She could of just said, mam you need to move i am leaving. Instead, she pulled a gun.

If she is that eager to whip out a gun for a silly arguement then she should not be able to own a weapon.
a reply to: blueman12

Okay I agree with you on that part. But should she be chraged with a crime. and Conversely her husband I think is charged with a crime also.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The video is also not what I heard in the news. News made it sound like white woman pulls gun on black 15 year old for bumping into her.
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Exactly we have a total spin going on just like the ST louis couple. The media somehow wants this race war/ cutural clash whatever you want to call it.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When day after day you see hatred and fear all over the media it is no wonder the lady pulled a gun. Her aggressors kept coming as she tried to defuse the situation. Even upon leaving they wouldn’t stop.

Reverse skin color for a moment, would you approve of white people not allowing black people to leave when they are clearly trying to? Would you understand if the black person pulled the gun in fear? Because that is what she was experiencing, fear.

Should she have pulled the gun? Probably not, but I see why she did.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

They threatened to beat her up. Plus if she really is pregnant of course she tries to keep them at a distance.
In my opinion the wrong two people were arrested because the police department got complaints and threats. Is that how justice works now?
She apologised, she tried to get away and that crazy lady threw herself behind the car. That's not the kind of behaviour you'd want to encourage, is it?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

That's ignorant!

...would be funnier if it wasn't real...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What the f did I just watch

edit on 3-7-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

If she's charged with a felony, she will not be able to own another gun.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I believe she got in the car to leave but the car was stopped by somebody stepping behind it. When is the right time to pull the gun? After she was jumped and getting her head pounded into the pavement? Problem is when you have a psycho aggressor coming at you, you need to act while you're still able to. Again, probably nothing would've happened but what if.... Same issue the cops face in most shootings.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The reason a lot of people don't like BLM is because of crap like this. One group is always instigating and causing a scene trying to paint themselves as victims while screaming profanities and threatening violence at other people who don't bend the knee or agree with them.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

I believe she got in the car to leave but the car was stopped by somebody stepping behind it. When is the right time to pull the gun? After she was jumped and getting her head pounded into the pavement? Problem is when you have a psycho aggressor coming at you, you need to act while you're still able to. Again, probably nothing would've happened but what if.... Same issue the cops face in most shootings.

Stepping outside of a moving vehicle and pointing a gun at a women and her children.. I can only see one psycho aggressor here

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

She was trying to leave and then the kid runs up behind the car, says "mom watch", then starts beating on the car. What was the right thing to do at that point? Apologize for her life of white privilege? Up to that point the white woman did her best to deescalate the situation. I can't even comprehend beating on a car while telling a parent to watch. There's a real problem when a kid does something like that without fear of getting an ass kicking from a parent.

<<   2  3 >>

join