It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Boadicea

but has been implicated in the disappearance of 10 children from canada
with witnesses

Do tell??? I've never heard a whiff of this!

At least point me in the right direction pretty please?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

We’ve all heard the David Icke stories of the Crown and the Vatican running sex rings. Hmmmm. Andrew may be more than just a client.

I once heard a theory that when Icke talks about reptilians, it’s code for Zionist Jew. What if it’s code for Satanist Pedophile. I mean, you can’t just go on tour and say the queen is a Satanist Pedophile and not end up in court.
And yes, i am replying to myself.
edit on 8-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Aye good old queen elizabeth eh ,
can do no wrong and cant be prosecuted in a court of law
but has been implicated in the disappearance of 10 children from canada
with witnesses

Not sure this is the case you want to use, as everything, including the 'judicial bodies' appear to be rectally sourced. Fact Check
And here's a profile of the case and its proponent: Truth and Native Abuse
There's enough crazy going on...no need to make up more.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sure thing

this is the website of the guy who is building the investigation

Murder by decree

and the video from Shaun Attwood interviewing the guy

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Thank you. We appreciate that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: sapien82

My thanks to you both!

It doesn't sound like it's going to be light reading...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hey man seems like its the same guy anyway

, I dont know likes , I wouldnt put it past them

her sons a beast for sure , and the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I once heard a theory that when Icke talks about reptilians, it’s code for Zionist Jew. What if it’s code for Satanist Pedophile. I mean, you can’t just go on tour and say the queen is a Satanist Pedophile and not end up in court.

I took the reptilian part to mean that these people have had their higher mental facilities taken away and resorted to our more reptilian primal instincts of being.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

like eating their young

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Doh! It just occurred to me... maybe Ghislaine is being sacrificed for Prince Andrew? Maybe Ghislaine didn't actually make the deal but is the deal? Maybe Ghislaine didn't have the protection of her British citizenship after all!

Just speculation... but intriguing...

Nice one!

Rainbows
Jame

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Federal officials have put special protocols in place for Ghislaine Maxwell while she’s locked up, including giving her paper clothes so she doesn’t suffer the same fate as the man she allegedly enabled, Jeffrey Epstein.

The measures at Metropolitan Detention Center Brooklyn highlight the importance of the Maxwell case at the highest levels of the Bureau of Prisons and Justice Department. The feds took away Maxwell’s clothes and bedsheets once she was in custody, an official familiar with the matter told the Associated Press — and while she’s in custody, she’ll be in paper clothing.

In addition, federal officials outside of the troubled Bureau of Prisons are tasked with specifically monitoring Maxwell to ensure she’s safe and that proper protocols are being followed. The protection is in case she harms herself — or other inmates want to harm her, according to the official.

Other protocols include ensuring that she has a roommate in her cell — considered a vital move to prevent an inmate from suicide. Maxwell is also supposed to have someone with her at all times while behind bars.

Link to story

Her hearing for bail is on Tuesday.

So if she has a "roommate" who isn't another inmate, does that mean a guard or lawyer? I take it they are not just relying on the cameras this time.

Does it mean she's effectively on suicide watch?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

We’ve all heard the David Icke stories of the Crown and the Vatican running sex rings. Hmmmm. Andrew may be more than just a client.

Yes, I think that's almost definitely true. But to what extent? We really haven't seen anything devastating against Andrew. That's not to say that it doesn't exist, but I'd like more details and evidence. My gut sense is that Andrew's been spoiled and indulged all his life, and doesn't seem to have an ounce of self-discipline -- much less common sense! I just don't sense any evil or vile kinkiness about him. At the same time, as self-indulged as he is, with few apparent boundaries, who knows what he considers acceptable.

Harry had his randy days as well in the early aughts. I sometimes wonder if Andy isn't taking more of the heat to keep it off Harry. Especially if Uncle Andy was Harry's partner in crime. (Or maybe that should be partner in slime).

It does not look good that Barr demanded Trump to fire the SDNY attorney Geoffrey Berman and Trump did so on 6/20/20.

Berman announced on 1/27/20 that Prince Andrew had offered "zero co-operation," even as the prince's attorneys thought they were in mid-negotiation with the prosecutors.

Federal prosecutors in New York have formally requested testimony from Prince Andrew as part of its criminal investigation into the alleged co-conspirators of Epstein, two officials familiar with the matter told ABC News last month. Prince Andrew is being sought as a witness and is not the target of the investigation, ABC News previously reported.

I wonder if the SDNY has gotten a hold of REAL dirt on Prince Andrew and is trying to use it to get him to give up names of Epstein and Maxwell's co conspirators.
edit on 9-7-2020 by IrisMoonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IrisMoonie

It does not look good that Barr demanded Trump to fire the SDNY attorney Geoffrey Berman and Trump did so on 6/20/20. Berman announced on 1/27/20 that Prince Andrew had offered "zero co-operation," even as the prince's attorneys thought they were in mid-negotiation with the prosecutors.... I wonder if the SDNY has gotten a hold of real dirt on Prince Andrew...

It's a good question -- and yes, the timing is curious.

I go back and forth between wondering if they have nothing on Prince Andrew and this focus on Andrew is just a deliberate distraction from Ghislaine and/or others... or if they've got something really really shocking on Prince Andrew and they're playing with him like a cat with a mouse.

Either way, it seems to me that Prince Andrew is most likely untouchable from a legal standpoint, thanks to his mum the Queen. I know Trump loves the Queen, so he might be more than happy to make her happy.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Prince Andrew does not have Diplomatic Immunity.

Unfortunately, Prince Andrew is not under any legal obligation to assist the FBI or lawyers, even if given a subpoena he is under no obligation to go to the US and submit to the subpoena.

As far as i see it, there is more chance of getting him on a Civil Claim, for what i don't know, but there are no criminal charges being brought against Andrew.
edit on 9-7-2020 by Moohide because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

he may not be under legal obligation but to the royal family of windsor he has an obligation to their name , and to their duties to assist in the trials of justice and to uphold their "good" name if he fails to cooperate any further then he will risk further shaming his mummy , so I think Andrew will just either disappear or mysteriously die on his way over the atlantic , so he cant spill the beans on mummy dearest or Diana or any other crazy # they did to cover it all up.

by refusing to assist them or answer questions he simply paints himself as guilty

he should be extradited because he has been named and seen in pictures in connection with a known sex trafficker and his aide .

If you or I were seen in pictures handed to the FBI , and you or I were hanging around with a known sex trafficker we'd be behind bars already

so why the special treatment, the # is guilty so obvious , he needs locked up for life , and the royal family exposed and then the monarchy demolished for good.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The monarchy is above the law and the queen still rules the government, technically, though she rarely exercises her authority. The Windsor name is tarnished beyond repair between Harry and Andrew and Princess Di’s death. And that’s just what I know about. I expect her to flex her muscles on this and Andrew will probably never been seen in public again.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Moohide

he may not be under legal obligation but to the royal family of windsor he has an obligation to their name , and to their duties to assist in the trials of justice and to uphold their "good" name if he fails to cooperate any further then he will risk further shaming his mummy , so I think Andrew will just either disappear or mysteriously die on his way over the atlantic , so he cant spill the beans on mummy dearest or Diana or any other crazy # they did to cover it all up.

by refusing to assist them or answer questions he simply paints himself as guilty

he should be extradited because he has been named and seen in pictures in connection with a known sex trafficker and his aide .

If you or I were seen in pictures handed to the FBI , and you or I were hanging around with a known sex trafficker we'd be behind bars already

so why the special treatment, the # is guilty so obvious , he needs locked up for life , and the royal family exposed and then the monarchy demolished for good.

Prince Andrew is innocent until proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Lol!!! I know how much you like info.

Prince Andrew had a 'non' job when he left the navy, which many appear to have

forgotten about representing the UK whereby it was his personnel niche to

feathering his own nest.....

Prince Andrew's suitability as the UK special representative for trade and investment has been criticised throughout his ten years in the role.
The Duke of York is to step down as the UK trade envoy, the BBC understands, ending a controversial period in the role.

Questions have been raised over the prince's suitability by such issues as lunching at Buckingham Palace with a "notorious" member of the former Tunisian regime, to taking a holiday with a Libyan gun smuggler, to claims he used an official trip to try to find a buyer for his home in the UK.

Eyebrows have also been raised in some quarters about the prince' diplomacy style. One ambassador described him speaking "cockily" and "verging on rude".

And he was not unscathed by the financial scandal surrounding his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, after she was recorded in 2010 offering to sell access to Prince Andrew to a reporter posing as a businessman.

The role took him on expenses-paid delegations all over the world, and comments about his expenditure - including his use of helicopters - caused some newspapers to nickname him "Airmiles Andy".

Is it not time that we dispensed with the services of the Duke of York?
Chris Bryant, Labour MP
Over the years journalists have remarked on how some of Prince Andrew's trips abroad, supposedly on government business, seemed to go via ski slopes, top golf courses and other exotic locations.

Prince Andrew had visited Epstein at his Florida home over the years, and newspapers have published photographs of him with Virginia Roberts, then 17, who has claimed that from the age of 15 she was sexually exploited by Epstein.
The prince has also reportedly vowed to have cut all ties with him.

After several days of newspaper reports on the Epstein connection, Prince Andrew was hit with a further blow. Sarah Ferguson admitted having accepted £15,000 from Epstein, to help pay off her debts.

On the duke's relationship with Sakher al-Materi, a leading member of the former Tunisian regime who was entertained at Buckingham Palace, one ambassador said Mr Materi was known as "notorious".
Agreeing with the assertion that Mr Materi was a "crook", he added that he was "the worst of all of them".
Mr Materi fled the north African country after the uprising in January and is currently under investigation for money laundering
Referring to the lunch at the palace, Mr Day commented: "I cannot imagine how that happened. I think the embassy in Tunis were very clear that this was a man who carried an awful lot of baggage."

The prince' s relations with Timor Kulibayev, the son-in-law of the President of Kazakhstan, have also previously been questioned. Mr Kulibayev purchased the duke's Sunninghill Park home for £3m more than its £12m asking price in 2007.
The Daily Mail quoted Buckingham Palace as saying the sale did "not commit the prince to any other commercial arrangement".

And in November 2010 a cable published on Wikileaks revealed a US ambassador wrote in a secret cable that the Duke of York spoke "cockily" during an official engagement, leading a discussion that "verged on the rude".
Tatiana Gfoeller, Washington's ambassador to Kyrgyzstan, also said Prince Andrew had criticised the Serious Fraud Office probe of an arms deal between BAE and Saudi Arabia, and accused Guardian journalists of "poking their noses everywhere" for investigating the deal.

Ms Gfoeller said Prince Andrew told her that the UK, Western Europe and the US were now "back in the thick of playing the Great Game" - a reference to the 19th Century struggle between the British and Russian Empires for control of Central Asia.
"More animated than ever, he stated cockily 'and this time we aim to win'," she wrote.
Simon Wilson - Britain's deputy head of mission in Bahrain from 2001 to 2005 - wrote in the Daily Mail that Prince Andrew was "more commonly known among the British diplomatic ­community in the Gulf as HBH: His Buffoon Highness".

The prince often went against the official brief in business meetings, but that people were afraid to point it out.
"There has to be a ­question mark over the value for money that British taxpayers get out of HBH's trips abroad,"

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not a nice man at all.....He reeks of entitlement.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Oh wow... he really is quite the piece of work, eh? I bet he's got more than a few frenemies that would love to see him fall from his high horse!

All over the world!!!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join