It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New" H1N1 virus.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Damn it. This is about a damn virus. Take the politics to the political forums.

👌 everything is about to be political.

It’s just the beginning

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Well, it's only in pigs for the moment. If you read your sources, no human has it yet and it may never make the leap to humans.

This is more of an issue for China's pig farmers than anything else.

Should I cancel the order of 550 # of pork chops coming to me from Beijing ??

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
New scarry virus with "pandemic potential" will be all the craze for the next few years. Just like hurricanes before it.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Can't they just make the pigs wear masks.... the ones in China I mean.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Until they somehow manage to insert the gain of function gene coding that Sars-Cov-2 has, I don't think it'll be that much of a problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Just isolate China and everyone letting them in....or nuke to sanitize that land once and for all. Problem solved

Nope, won't work.

A stack of new diseases have also come from the US.

If we went around nuking everyone just because a virus or disease originated there, we'd soon be a dead planet.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Just isolate China and everyone letting them in....or nuke to sanitize that land once and for all. Problem solved

Don't be stupid all your life mate!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Challenge accepted.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Challenge accepted.

??

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: www.bbc.com...

As with covid-19, The important statistics will be how many people are hospitalized or die, in relation to the overall US population.

All else is just background noise.

Probably the most important factor will be how long the infected can be A-symptomatic. Secondly how quickly people die. These factors determine how difficult it is to contain.

Problem with Covid isn’t the death rate %, but the difficulty in containing it for the above reason. Ebola’s far deadlier than Covid, but symptoms present faster and death comes quickly, so it doesn’t spread as fast, or as far.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Makes you wonder about those religions that don’t eat pork!

What did they know all those eons ago that we still haven’t worked out in our ‘advanced’ civilisation?

Did pandemics wipe out an advanced pre-history civilisation, with one of the few surviving lessons being ‘don’t dig on swine’?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

True. I haven't eaten any pork products in years. Not for any religious reasons, but just because they're effin nasty. They're mammalian bottom feeders.

I don't eat bottom feeder type life forms.

Except plants and fungi. I guess those are technically bottom feeders.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Never underestimate just how stupid soneone can be, it was an attempt of humour.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Until they somehow manage to insert the gain of function gene coding that Sars-Cov-2 has, I don't think it'll be that much of a problem.

That's the first thing on those mad scientist's minds, "How do we tinker with this to make it transmissible to humans?"

Of course that is under the guise of trying to get ahead of nature and understand the virus before it has a chance to mutate and make the jump to humans.

They are creating the monster they fear and I can only rationalize that they do this to weaponize it first and patent it before anyone else does. Everyone wants the latest deadly human pathogens to play with and China wants the royalties.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Jay-morris

Never underestimate just how stupid soneone can be, it was an attempt of humour.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There's always that one person who goes on and on about Trump and makes the conversation more political than it has to be. Imagine thinking ANYONE associated with government is really looking out for the common people. Just blows my mind people completely disregard the very real possibility that their Lord and Savior Trump is in on this whole plan. But oh no, it's only the democrats who are in on all of this. Left, right, they're all the same.
Lockdowns and virus threats will never end.
RIP to the society we once knew before March 2020.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Considering that the Obama/Biden clown show did nothing about H1N1 for months and nobody was afraid to close his economy down to hurt him and it terminated around 60K people over the course of a year and a half, I'd say we're all going to be just fine. It'll be interesting to see how the media handles this with Trump in office.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Exactly. It'll die down until 2022 and then ramp up even higher in 2024.

These goons are too predictable and every single one of them should not only lose their voting privileges, but should be kicked out of the country.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
There's always that one person who goes on and on about Trump and makes the conversation more political than it has to be. Imagine thinking ANYONE associated with government is really looking out for the common people. Just blows my mind people completely disregard the very real possibility that their Lord and Savior Trump is in on this whole plan. But oh no, it's only the democrats who are in on all of this. Left, right, they're all the same.
Lockdowns and virus threats will never end.
RIP to the society we once knew before March 2020.

Although for different reasons, this is why the South seceded in the 1860's. We'll never get away from big government by electing more government.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Whether animal or human our guts are getting tired of processing the crap they are filled with.

After no longer being able to tolerate "food" I switched what I ate..not really the quantity because it wasn't ever much. Yet, I lost 90 pounds.

My son and husband are having issues but still eat crap. A friend is going through what I did... all normal tests but can't tolerate food. She is down 30 pounds in 3 weeks.

I made a comment to my husband the other day that I had a feeling human guts were finally starting to rebel against toxins. Maybe animal guts are too.

edit on 30-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join