It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Project Veritas undercover video of Facebook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The basics are that many Facebook content moderators delete anything pro-Trump or pro-Christian and leave up anything Anti-Trump or Anti-Christian. We all already know this to be true, just more confirmation that they are acting as a political weapon. Facebook managers also ignore and don't enforce their policies or punish content moderators if they are found to be doing this. It is not only allowed and facilitated, but there are no repercussions to the bad actors within Facebook. What a surprise.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
The basics are that many Facebook content moderators delete anything pro-Trump or pro-Christian and leave up anything Anti-Trump or Anti-Christian. We all already know this to be true, just more confirmation that they are acting as a political weapon. Facebook managers also ignore and don't enforce their policies or punish content moderators if they are found to be doing this. It is not only allowed and facilitated, but there are no repercussions to the bad actors within Facebook. What a surprise.

www.youtube.com...

Santa Claus won't deliver its presents this year.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yep, you can post the exact same status update and only change out Trump for Biden. One will get deleted when reported, the other will not. Guess which one is allowed. Seen dozens of examples. You can even do it yourself if you have Facebook and don't mind getting an account banned.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why is my feed constantly flooded with pro Trump, Christianity, etc...?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Why is my feed constantly flooded with pro Trump, Christianity, etc...?

They can't get to everything, some things get through. But, if any of these "resist" content moderators find it, it's certainly gone. There are probably tens of millions of posts per minute going through Facebook at any given time, humans can't possibly get them all, but AI probably can.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Because you aren't using DESKTP on mobile...dump mobile. No problem...choose your own starting of...UFOs, gov....

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why is this not front page news on every paper and every news channel ?
This is some very nasty stuff... Facebook should get a lot of trouble over this.
I hope every share this on facebook btw.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This is some very nasty stuff... Facebook should get a lot of trouble over this.

Because the MSM is in on the collusion. Why else? We all know this as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I don't think the MSM purposely colludes. They are just naturally left leaning due to the results of the education system they have been through.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've long known this, but Leftist can't see that, it's the internals that do it, not the Company itself.

Of ocurse you can push that BS line of, Twitter or Facebook are not biased.

TPTB within the system of those companies is what is biased, the groups of people pulling the levers in the background, one or two Trump post no one will notice gone, couple that with several like minded leftist, of course you have a recipe for disaster.

There is no accountability.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Saw the interview with the whistle blower on info wars, they are to testify to congress. Hopefully they shut down the fascist facebook.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good. Now have them do one on Lifelog.
The pentagon darpa social media program that Congress closed the same time Farcebook popped up with a cute story featuring Zuckerglowie.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I don't think the MSM purposely colludes. They are just naturally left leaning due to the results of the education system they have been through.

Said Like a blindfolded guy sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming LA LA LA LA LA LA

Wake up man Of course they collude. its all scripted like watching tru tv.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Doesn’t matter, I haven’t seen any Biden fans on social media even though they are completely in bed with him.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The website called imgur.com does the exact same thing

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I don't trust Facebook, but I trust Project Veritas even less.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why? They have been 100% accurate. Undercover video is hard to deny, even if you are giving out some bait to allow the person to spill the beans, it doesn't get any more real or transparent.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why? They have been 100% accurate. Undercover video is hard to deny, even if you are giving out some bait to allow the person to spill the beans, it doesn't get any more real or transparent.

They have not been 100% accurate. I'd say they have a history of deception and a clear political and commercial bias. But I don't have time to deal with things on a case by case basis.

Video's can be doctored to misrepresent the truth. There are all sorts of techniques which have been used in movie production for years. Project Veritas video's have usually been extensively edited to misrepresent their topics and intentionally discredit.

You could use the following as a starting point and do some further research based upon the listed cases:

Project Veritas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 24/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems99

I know where you’re coming from and if you checked my thread history you would see I may not be entirely blindfolded to the MSM tricks.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
People still use Facebook?

Never used it, and Ive only heard its more trouble than its worth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join