It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You after losing ATS virtual ego - online tulpa and Akashic Records

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What is your mental health prognosis when you lose your online identity?
No, let's take it further.
All the karma you made here and there. All the mental energy you put into the threads - oh yeah, aTulpa
Will some of your energy come back to you? Is it still yours? All the people who made their minds with your input, affecting others... If you cant reach them anymore. Are you bound to be born again as Augustus Masonicus daughter if you kill yourself?

I think that once the record is deleted it may be like burning a spell. Isnt every click on POST like burning a spell after all? There's a lot of karma to be sorted out, connections disconnected or made on some collective consciousness level. Otherwise you may end up searching for a dilluted forum version and your friends elsewhere.
But there is a real internet. I've heard Alex Jones speaking about it. We actually used to share infinitely more before going online with a limited reach. Is it the astral plane? Dreams you used to have as a child, not the binary ones you have today?
Come on, do I have to say everything? You know how the thread should or could continue.
It's philosophy and metaphysics so let your spirit soar like a little Homer

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes, this is my friday thread. I have nothing better to do than watch Infowars and check my thread. So what? I have my diy booze on a desk. Ask me for a recipe if you find this thread interresting but you have nothing fancy to say

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh yeah, two flags. I see you.
Sometimes I can literally feel my negative or positive posts changing the world. I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's not a self delusion. There's that feeling of part of my soul stuck to it somewhere.
I'm real. My actions are real. There is something happening on a spiritual level everytime you post. Let's just think about it if nothing more

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

In my religion (if you can call it that, since it predates the term "religion") there is a thing that can be loosely translated into English as "The Tapestry."

Something we are all but a thread in, weaving in and out of all the other threads.

However, our interactions, thoughts and beliefs are what color the Tapestry.

If enough think the same it colors or changes what we call reality.

It is the place where our subconscious links with everything else.

And yes, there are things above and below it that are not "human", as we understand the concept but yet interact with us as well.

We are cells in a bigger "body" that encompasses everything alive on Earth.

We are something that is much bigger than the sum of our own parts.

As for our online identities, they are but a reflection of who we see ourselves to be.

Nothing more.

S&F for your Friday topic though... I got rained out for the day and may just join you in a home made beverage.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I lost that online identity long ago, along with the ego. Now I just bounce around from site to site. There are so many of them.

Maybe share that recipe?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The weavers?
Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Good.
Strong barley sprouts tea, sugar and yeast. Vitamins, amino acids and Hordenine. Very narcotic
Couple more little cups and...
In words of Khitan General: My fear is that my sons will never understand me... Hao! Dai ye! We won again! [Cheers] This is good. But what is best in life?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some sanity or inner peace for a while, then I will be bored to death again.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I used to troll on youtube when the big epic Infowars chat was still boiling with flat earthers and all. Those who experienced it will understand. I try to share knowledge here and there, absorb knowledge. It's still not the same. It's slow too. I'd need to live for centuries to be satisfied with a chat there

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

All the same.. i will meet you in the aether. where the little ones spring up from the grass of the mundane.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, maybe it's not this serious. People were dying in millions in wars and got sorted out.
Still, when a problem is solved here it's solved or described in the world for the world.
It will have to be solved elsewhere. Maybe even by someone else. Like: "God can make himself prophets out of these stones." It's ok I guess. Problems will be solved. And people may find some lost freedom again.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The weavers?
Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos?

A long time before Greece.

And on another continent.

Think Hopi.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

For some of us on the other hand. On a personal level...right?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What happens to Phage, you mean?

Who the hell cares?

Probably I won't stay up too late, too often, any more.
edit on 6/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Lemuria?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Really powerful take on losing ATS. Thank you!

Some will be deeply rocked. Others will skip along to somewhere else.

I can only offer this, when I let go I was set free. You see things completely differently. There is a sense of loss but also a sense of possibility.

Everything that was meaningful stays with you...friends...learning, etc. And everything negative falls away.

Luv to all!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Lemuria?

America?

/facepalm

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
America?

/facepalm

LOL!!! So not that far back, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Its just a website mate.

You need to see further than the ATS forest to see the trees.

Anybody round these here parts for any length of time don't really give rats arse as to karma and stars.

They're generally in it for the crack and debate.

Long live ATS all the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can anyone really affect anyone else online? Maybe. My existence as HalWesten online will be quickly forgotten by most, but that's ok. This site has been an interesting stop on my travels but if it does fade to black it won't be the first or the last that I've been a part of. This is not my real life. This is like going to a coffee shop and conversing with other people, a venue we no longer have in my area. I likely will never meet anyone here as has been the case with almost every other forum I've belonged to over the years. I have enjoyed conversations with some of you, others not so much. But that's ok too, I'm not easy to get along with so there is that.

So to answer the question, when my conversations here are eventually deleted it won't matter to me because I know what I think and feel about things and how I would have responded to questions. And I have learned a few things in the short time I've been a member. That's always a good thing.

I do hope ATS continues, but I don't have the finances to contribute so if it changes to a pay system I'll be out the door anyway. Ten-fifteen dollars a month doesn't sound like much, but to some of us it is a matter of priorities. Those of you that can afford to throw down a grand or more to try to help save the site are fortunate. I wish I had made life choices that would have put me in a position like that. But seeing the cost to keep this site going floored me. I have run a few sites in the past but I didn't think it had been that long ago that prices would have skyrocketed like that.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join