It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh - UFOs in the Bible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some would say he's old news.

This person summons UFOs praying to Yahweh and claims anyone can do what he does.

He claims these UFOs are vehicles used by angels.

He was tried and tested by ABC News once, ABC News picked the time and the date and Prophet Yahweh prayed for a sighting which they got.

In his own words he used to be a sexually perverted person, consulting in gay acts. Reading the Bible he came to do what he does and does not have perverted sexual relations anymore, knowing God.

He has/had? a YouTube channel and some videos on YouTube demonstrate his prayers for sightings.

The name of God is Yahweh. I recommend watching his videos and interviews with him to listen to what he has to say.

Change your ways.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Maybe you could include links to some of these videos? And maybe a link to the ABC News piece, since you mention it?

It's cool, though, I like my ways how they are. You do you. But thanks!
edit on 15-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

YHWH is the name of a god...

he/she/it is certainly not everyones God

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I think this is a person claiming to be named Yahweh, not the Canaanite deity himself. Dunno, maybe I read that wrong. Links would sure help!

This is a refreshing dose of culty crazy though. I'm gonna flag just for entertainment value.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

www.youtube.com...

I've seen him before back in my days of study...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Im on my smartphone. These video's are easily found doing a search on YouTube.

Include them in this thread if you like.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Why does he call himself prophet yahweh?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That's true.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thanks, I queued it up. This should be fun.

On a serious note: I'd think an avatar of Yahweh would be born knowing whether or not he's into butt stuff, and wouldn't need to have an experimental phase in college, but hey, his ways are unfathomable.

Was that really a serious note, though? This thread is challenging...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Akragon did, thanks. I'll chime in after I watch.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You are such avatar or are you also in your experimental phase?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Jesus never sinned, it's in the Bible. I don't personally think that butt stuff is a sin, and that's a discussion on Deuteronomical translations for another time, but this man claims it is, so let's look at it from that point of view. By his own admission and standard, he sinned. God cannot sin. Therefore this man is not God. Duh.

Either this man is wrong, or the Bible is wrong. Can't have both.

I'm gonna pick the Bible. It has flaws, but likely less of them than this man does.

As for the UFOs...meh. Easy to fake, physically or otherwise. What was that line about the false prophets and wondrous signs and all that jazz, again?
edit on 15-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Are you saying only Jesus can summon UFOs? Your drivel makes you hard to follow.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Maybe we could all summon angelic UFOs to put on lightshows if we change our ways and follow the bible.

I know there's millions of people who do nothing BUT the bible and they cant summon angels or UFOs. What purpose are these UFO summonings? What do they do? Rain down goodness? Stop in and heal some stuff?

I'll bet he's made quite a living off of the money he gets from summoning those angelic UFOs.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

YHWH is the 4 english letter abbreviation of God, translated from some ancient scrolls in ancient languages.

Certainly only by writing it as originally written, perfectly to a T, could you tap into it's awesome powers. Likewise for the verbal pronounciation.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bent8484
As for the UFOs...meh. Easy to fake, physically or otherwise. What was that line about the false prophets and wondrous signs and all that jazz, again?

They don't like those, definitely not the ones about no man knowing the day or time of the return and all of that.

No, there's a timeline, we're on it, this event and that are the ones in revelation. It starts with a set time, ends at a set time, we're already this far through, and the next seal or vial will come next. This horseman already came, the next will and so on.

It's all a bunch of fantasy wishful thinking BS from people who want the world to end because they don't have fulfilling lives. If they did, they'd be focused on them instead of being watchmen for the apocalypse. Do they tell their children that they're going to die soon? No, because they don't have any.

Damn Rocky, you're a savage. When the Anunnaki didn't come at the end of 2012, it really affected me.
edit on 15-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The lights in the sky phenomenon is caused by iridium flares , which happens when satellites reflects from the sun.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Time4Nostalgia

Is this info that explains the UFOs he summons?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yes , there are other explanations aswell such as Chinese lanterns & drones. But I'm pretty sure prophet Yahweh knew the exact time when these satellite flares took place.

edit on 15-6-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

YHWH is the 4 english letter abbreviation of God, translated from some ancient scrolls in ancient languages.

Certainly only by writing it as originally written, perfectly to a T, could you tap into it's awesome powers. Likewise for the verbal pronounciation.

Theres no love for the demiurge here...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join