It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would say you need some competent leadership, the fact that some of you are cheering on biker gangs to fix this mess shows just how messed up the U S has become under the orange idiots fumbling flailing.

I'd suggest it is a reaction to how toxic antifa are.

Trump will lap this up.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Take your time, got a while until indy day.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

"Aw Not Those Guys Again"

edit on 13-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That episode was hilarious.

Though I have to admit to a straight through exhaust, so maybe I should have gotten offended.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: HalWesten

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

You don't bother answering my questions so why should I answer yours? I'll humor you on this one. Most 1%ers I've been around are not just a bunch of fat guys on motorcycles. They are capable of extreme devastation and they get off on hurting people. Go spend some time with a club and see what happens when you get lippy.

They confuse people who ride Harleys in 2020 with the 1% that ride Harleys.

That's comparing apples and demons.

I'll give em a hint.

If you see a dude wearing bright orange and black, that ain't it. Lol

Call a 1%er a hog rider a see what happens lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yep, already stopped wasting my time responding to a couple of people here. Which sucks. I'd rather talk to them, but with certain people they're more interested in playing word games and stroking their egos.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I would say you need some competent leadership, the fact that some of you are cheering on biker gangs to fix this mess shows just how messed up the U S has become under the orange idiots fumbling flailing.

I didn't cheer anything, I think it is funny if they do go, but the reality is they are criminals as much as gangs are. My friend, it isn't the "orange idiots" doing any of this totally crazy crap for the last 3 years...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Lots of veterans in these two MC’s, and not the Colin Powell type, more the cant assimilate back into society type. I’m thinking Somewhere along the line the will get turned away, Dems don’t wan to to see Soy Boys getting disciplined...

good call bloke
you may very well be proven right
the border crossing should be rather insightful as to where
the police forces of the state stand on this whole issue
yep i will need a carton of beer

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

It doesn't matter how badazz you think bikers are.

The march in silence event in Seattle the other day had 60,000 people attend in the rain.

If every Hell's Angel in the world showed up to face a quarter of those protesters, it ain't gonna be no Battle of Thermopylae.

Don't think I've ever heard a more appropriate statement, showing the wide gulf between reality and naive idealism ever on ATS.

Real bikers if they are real 1%ers showing up it would be bad for the people of "Chaz" LOL. 60,000 in a rainstorm please LOL. They likely get 5000 unorganized vegan yippies that haven't ever thrown a punch in their lives at the most. LOL, and they will lose 70% of those when the first skull get cracked.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
This does make me wonder if any official authorities are behind or have encouraged this. Might make some sense when you consider that trying to clear these people out with police could quite possibly lead to a scene where there would be injures and perhaps even deaths leading to more and even worse rioting. I do not think that anyone would try to resist these particular bikers unless they are just truly crazy.

Possibly a chess move. Get some gangs to move in and cause trouble, then move police in to "save the day."

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, here we are, on page four of this thread and no one has seen fit to add a very important factor to this whole equation.

Trump has been currying the favor of outlaw bikers.

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad
www.washingtonpost.com...

So while most of the videos we can find on you tube present a more ''refined'' aspect of the biker lifestyle, we know that Trump has been shining his light on them all. He has had in mind all along the need for an ''outlaw'' mentality to be called into action as his own volunteer brown shirts. One he can disavow any responsibility for yet demonstrating how he is approved of by the more ''genteel'' rogues among us.

I like how Trump and NO one else were ‘social distancing’ in any of those videos.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
What is the reasoning behind these biker gangs idea here I wonder?

I mean,they hate the cops (being as they are organised crime gangs),so wht are they doing?
Trying to get good publicity like the way rich pedos give money to charity?
Or do they just hate antifa more than they hate the cops?

I am genuinley baffled.

To be fair there are plenty of cops on biker payrolls.

Until antifa proves themselves useful (to anyone) the biker's allegiance should be with the police.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, anyone know when the bikers are expected to arrive in Seattle/CHAZ?

Considering they're headed there on Harleys? Probably never...

I’d presume they are taking the scenic ride up the 101. If they started in LA and left today — they will be there on Monday night. Roughly 400 miles a day.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

You don't bother answering my questions so why should I answer yours? I'll humor you on this one. Most 1%ers I've been around are not just a bunch of fat guys on motorcycles. They are capable of extreme devastation and they get off on hurting people. Go spend some time with a club and see what happens when you get lippy.

My family is filled with them. Hells Angels on one side and Outlaws on the other.

Which is why I feel it appropriate to say they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. It seems that’s shared by the people I’m responding to as well.

Who said we need them to be smart? We just need them to whoop some Chazzy ass.

Don’t need brains for that.
edit on 13-6-2020 by KKLOCO because: I’m dumb too

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
The bikers think it's Woodstock and they're going to come in and end the party.

How many Hells Angel's exist in the country? Less than 3000?

All I see is them showing up, looking tough but being vastly outnumbered. If they try to scrap, rioters will use motorcycles as rams and set them on fire.

You have to ask yourself
"Outnumbered by what ?"
If one is in Pest Control , they are always outnumbered by ants.

edit on 6/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You realize the places where all this # is going wrong are run by Democrats right? In our system of government, the President is not all powerful. Open a book on US government.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

ETA: Not too long ago I watched one of the guys in my uncles club try to put a metal roof on a house wearing cowboy boots. This guy fell off the roof 4 times that I saw. You aren’t going to convince me these are thinking people.

The fact you think anyone here believes this story is just hilarious. You're about as credible as the typical anti-gun extremist that lies about having owned a gun and believing in the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Lots of veterans in these two MC’s, and not the Colin Powell type, more the cant assimilate back into society type. I’m thinking Somewhere along the line the will get turned away, Dems don’t wan to to see Soy Boys getting disciplined...

good call bloke
you may very well be proven right
the border crossing should be rather insightful as to where
the police forces of the state stand on this whole issue
yep i will need a carton of beer

Only one carton? I've sent 'true love' into town with the ute. My project today, because it is raining, is to make numerous pizza's, dust the ice off the party pies and sausage rolls from the freezer and pre warm the oven.

Logistics = Spew bucket next to my chair from laughing.

Kind regards digger,

Bally

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If it went down and the city goes up in flames, it's an object lesson on why local officials don't play stupid games. They win stupid prizes.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why are people cheerleaders for Human Filth?

Bikers are a huge part of the heroin and Ice trade.

Bikers sell these drugs to your children.

Bikers turn your daughters into prostitutes.

Bikers gang rape their own "Bitches"

These maggots are not your friends.

Wake the F#ck up people,

Go ahead, give them your daughter for an hour to show them your gratitude for cleaning up corruption.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join