It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Propaganda Outlet Paid Millions To Washington Post, Wall Street Journal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope. Not gonna dance. Your posts thrive on logical fallacy and deflection. No help to the content what-so-ever. The thread is poorer.

In other words, you can't.

Sigh

edit on 10-6-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Nope. Not gonna dance. Your posts thrive on logical fallacy and deflection. No help to the content what-so-ever. The thread is poorer.

Okay. Well, so far, your post has done nothing but deploy fallacies by making claims with zero backup.

(Hint- posting blind links is not evidence.)

Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So, you have absolutly no evidence, and just believe every BS post that is anti China! Well done!
Even the OP has realised he made a big hoo hoo!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You posted a liberal rag opinion piece and a 2 year old outdated article that has zero relevancy since the onset of Coronovirus.

Very sloppy of you in your haste to respond, you get an "F" for the attempt tho.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You posted a liberal rag opinion piece and a 2 year old outdated article that has zero relevancy since the onset of Coronovirus.

Very sloppy of you in your haste to respond, you get an "F" for the attempt tho.

LOL you are one of the biggest Trump disciples and China hater on this board, so obviously, you have nothing to add.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

LOL you are one of the biggest Trump disciples and China hater on this board, so obviously, you have nothing to add.

Go ask Hong Kong how much china likes you cheerleading for them, eh?

GTFO gayfag
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4604699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If two thieves stole something and got caught, does that mean all the other thieves that didn't get caught, are not thieving? Or does it mean that those 2 thieves are the only ones?
I think not

lol

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Go ask Hong Kong how much china likes you cheerleading for them, eh?

GTFO gayfag

Oh please do not go down that road, you will lose thst debate!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Take it easy friend

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Who doesn’t hate China . They’re scum . Actually all governments are . Do you love China and why ?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Who doesn’t hate China . They’re scum . Actually all governments are . Do you love China and why ?

Never said I liked the Chinese Government.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You're concerned about Chinese interests being allowed to purchase and/or publish ad space and materials in American media to promote Fake News.

So am I. What do we do about it?

Oh ... I dunno ... re-elect President Trump?

That’s a given

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Funny the CCP shills show up in every thread and defend it as if they have some vested interest... It's beyond obvious now.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Nah. You just come into every single thread critical of the CCP and defend them over and over and over and over. Maybe you haven't used the word "like", but nobody is fooled.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Nah. You just come into every single thread critical of the CCP and defend them over and over and over and over. Maybe you haven't used the word "like", but nobody is fooled.

LOL if you actually read my threads, I have been very critical of the Chinese Government, and the way they do things. So, dies that mean I have to believe every BS chinese thread that comes up? No, it does not!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Funny the CCP shills show up in every thread and defend it as if they have some vested interest... It's beyond obvious now.

No, it's just people do not like BS threads, and this is a BS thread, hence the reason the OP left it.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Good information. I appreciate the OP. Don't fret over those who don't want to hear new information. They just want to hear the fiction already in their head come out of your mouth. When that doesn't happen, the verbal circus comes to town.

In case the source of the information is the straw they cling to, here are some other places with different bents spelling out the bigger picture:
www.politico.com...
www.opensecrets.org...
www.scmp.com...

I am under no delusions this will make one bit of difference.

Thank you for adding content. I am not interested in arguing with people who are clueless. Let them live in their world of deceit and lies and never once consider their world view might need some adjustment.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thank you for adding content. I am not interested in arguing with people who are clueless. Let them live in their world of deceit and lies and never once consider their world view might need some adjustment.

This is not the first time you have written BS posts about China. It's like every post you come across that is anti China you post as fact. So why should you be taken seriously?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join