It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Seattle Security Guard Snatch Stolen AR-15 From Protester

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Not much else to set this video up other than the title.

An ex-military security guard who is paid to protect a local news team was at the protests doing his job when he saw protesters break into a police cruiser and steal a few rifles. He sprang into action taking both rifles back and disabling them and calling the police to come pick them back up.

This video really is a fun watch to be honest.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My wife has a crush on this dude she now dubs "tactical man". I feel so demasculated. j/k

He def has military training. The handling of his handgun, and clearing of the obtained weapon were trained movements for sure.
edit on 2-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sploosh!

Nice job, classy, manly.

I grew chest hair just watching it

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What the hell was that kid thinking of. Im almost chuckling cause , damn what did he really think he was doing. Too much GTA 5 or something. He really did look like he was 16 or so. Nice action by the guard! Did not look like he was arrested right away as I first thought so he prob left quickly.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The kid holding the rifle, had NO idea how to operate it...

News crew "held the rifle" for someone to pick up? Dumb to hold a rifle without a magazine in a riot.

Sure... I get what the security detail was doing. Camera crew with a single security guy? Guy must have felt naked out there.

He def looked like an ex-operator of some kind.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That's how you know the rioter wasn't ready to use a rifle. No situational awareness, just posturing.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
That's how you know the rioter wasn't ready to use a rifle. No situational awareness, just posturing.

And these are the kids whom are going to fight their "revolution" lol? Oh boy! They should just stick to throwing bricks and half empty water bottles, while they putter around in their moms Subaru.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why the heck was that rifle left in the police car?

Edit: Are cops parking armed police vehicles around the city?
edit on 2-6-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

That he does. Former Marine rifleman from 1/3. Now he’s a competition shooter and marksmanship instructor.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Gotta love how the media instantly labled that guy.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Why the heck was that rifle left in the police car?

Edit: Are cops parking armed police vehicles around the city?

Yea, IDK, my question too.

Reports are before this guy came up the kid was firing round into the cop cars with the rifle. Super dangerous.
edit on 2-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dang ol' formatting issues
edit on 262020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

And these are the kids whom are going to fight their "revolution" lol? Oh boy! They should just stick to throwing bricks and half empty water bottles, while they putter around in their moms Subaru.

To be honest. I'm getting kind of tired of these idiots. Sure, they're causing small scale anarchy, but they're not Anarchists. Sure, some of them may be, but they're just pretending to be something grander than what they are. They're not even at the bottom of the heirarchy.

They're just there to say eff the police, screw Trump, and take pictures of themselves to look cool.

If they were really the revolutionaries they claimed to be they wouldn't be taking down businesses and threatening the "burbs." They would only be targeting government buildings.

They are pawns unaware that they're being used. But they don't care as long as they get to vent and smash things and act like children.

My opinion is that the real danger is waiting. What's been going on so far is child's play compared to what could be.

If it escalates we're looking at nationwide curfews. Armored vehicles patrolling the cities, and outposts on the outskirts. Helos doing patrols. The cities will suffer. The rural areas will become a lot less inviting.

I'm certain now that the Covid scare was a work up, and this is the beginning.

1.) Either people chill the f out. Or, 2.) people get their ish together and organize and go after the politicians that have been screwing us over. Because if 1 or 2 doesn't happen, it's almost too late to go back.
edit on 262020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

maybe they changed the upload but at which minute are you watching that?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

News crew "held the rifle" for someone to pick up? Dumb to hold a rifle without a magazine in a riot.

Meh, they have had more problems from the police, than anything else.

Good job by security.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It’s a 26 second video, I’d say it happens in the first half of the first minute I guess. . .

top topics

join