It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

0bama's shelves are wider rectangles, Biden's are square.

Watch first 30 seconds ..
Does everyone have the SAME style shelves or is it just me ?

Wonder what Gitmo shelves look like ? LoL

Unable to screen grab at the moment ...
edit on 672020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

They tried to assassinate Reagan too. Almost got him.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Strange Qoincidence. Think 'Elf on the Shelf'.?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Things tend to adopt a cyclical nature.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

PIC

I’m confused as to the big mystery here. The link to the Twitter card IS dynamic, right? So, the card links to something like “...Obama.org/pictures/today.jpg”, and the card serves up whatever image is in “today”.

What am I missing here?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

Have you seen “johnheretohelp” on Twitter? He claims RR is one bad, maniacal, connected dude.
edit on 7-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Breaking: @BilldeBlasio announces that he is defunding the NYPD.

ETA the actual terminology is 'shift funding '

And criminals all over the 5 Boroughs rejoice!

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

A cyclical process is most appropriate here. Nice, thanks for that pdf screencap. Knew I read Biden was named in that case somewhere.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Poor folks in Minneapolis. If they are homeowners, selling and moving will be a huge financial hit.

Nobody will be wanting to move there anytime soon.

- corporate investment will evaporate
- small businesses will evaporate
- tourism will evaporate

That’s BEFORE disbanding the police.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

As more research is uncovered, it appears the Obama PR team created that George Floyd Twitter card image before he "died", and their test using this validation service was detected by the NSA.

Can someone explain this whole issue in dumb dumb English?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Folks were/are thinking the Obama Foundation put George Floyd’s picture on a Poster a week before he died? No. The date/time does not matter. The Poster was created on an image server that accepts real-time dynamic images.

The picture changes/is pulled into the frame dynamically after the post.
It’s a Dynamic link to an outside page that changes images irrespective of date of tweet. Showed same image of George Floyd from April. Here's another one, even older from Oct 29 last year...

Why? See OO's comment:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: The original image was uploaded on 05/30/2020. George Floyd died on 5/25/2020.
www.obama.org...

edit on 7-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Barr says active duty troops should only be deployed within U.S. "as a last resort"

No matter how differently she repeatedly asked the same question, the answer is the same. Damn media liars.

Q3115: "THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT." NO last resort was required.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Things hotting up... POTUS self-retweeted 4 times in a row, then 2 normal tweets, then another 2 self-retweets.

Note in the Linked posts below that it may not be all of them, for example in #1 it is either Q6 or Q600...

Tweet 1
at 15:19:41, with Delta = 00 06:00:38, points to:

Q6 Future proves past. News unlocks map.
Q600 Future proves past. News unlocks map.
Q38 Calm before the Storm.

Tweet 2
16 seconds later at 15:19:57, with Delta = 00 05:09:35, points to:

Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key.
Q509 CONFIRMATION that #2 = Andrew McCabe.
Q935 Nazis and the Vatican Photo.
Q35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

Tweet 3
10:19 mins later at 15:30:16, with Delta = 00 06:28:36

Q628 @Snowden. The clock is ticking. How's Russia? [Mr. Contractor] Freedom of the Press. John Perry Barlow. freedom.press... SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]? SecureDrop>Clowns In America. NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q2836 Q Told Us About the US Army Corp of Engineers 11 Months Ago (Q Proof)
Q36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS? Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO? Why is this relevant? Who owes a lot to very bad actors?

Tweet 4
15 seconds later at 15:30:31, with Delta = 00 07:21:06, points to:

Q7 Hillary/Obama Emailgate.
Q721 UTAH data center/Russian Arrested in Thailand: You have so much more than you know. Future proves past.
Q2106 Example of How Easy It Is to Edit a Website and Take a Screenshot.

Tweet 5
34:11 mins later at 16:04:42, with Delta = 00 22:16:20, points to:

Q22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.
Q2216 Q Starts a "Q&A" Session with the Anons: Q&A.
Q1620 House Passes Measure Demanding DOJ Docs: Who brought the bill to the floor? Read between the lines.
Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting? Could those meetings have been combined? Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated?

Tweet 6
10 secs later at 16:04:52, with Delta = 00 22:33:32, points to:

Q22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.
Q2233 1 Minute Delta (Q Proof): Thank you, Anon.
Q3332 BOOM WEEK AHEAD. Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
Q32 Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

edit on 7-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
David Dorn shooting: Arrest, murder charge announced in killing of retired St. Louis police captain

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah, defund cops. smh. Children.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

Have you seen “johnheretohelp” on Twitter? He claims RR is one bad, maniacal, connected dude.

Yes, he also says RR is fully self serving. That's the key takeaway. Was RR a renOgade slave, or self-driven, C_A owned or other? The incorrect assumption is that ALL DS or black hats are on the same anti DJT team - this is a fallacy that leads to underestimating the scope of the problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

As more research is uncovered, it appears the Obama PR team created that George Floyd Twitter card image before he "died", and their test using this validation service was detected by the NSA.

Can someone explain this whole issue in dumb dumb English?

I can't explain it. At all. I saw a few threads on Twitter attempt to explain it but then they backtracked, so...? I'm clueless lol

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So today I traveled south to Huntington Beach for some ]R&R[ beach/sun/waves...

Of the 100's of meters I parked at meter #17@17th street.

Few masks, most ignoring the now defunct rules about masks, distance and sitting on the beach. Actually living.

A few protesters on the corner, less then a 100, mostly just cheering. What was interesting is the local outlet of eneMedia was flying the helicopter from every angle possible to cover this meager group. Clearly an attempt to make it a big thing, But it wasn't, far far less then protested Lockddown a few weeks ago in the same spot.

Curious vibration overall. Normal, but nowhere near the same. Folks seemingly working to find their way, yet not fully aware of those around.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

twitter.com...

As you can see, Catherine Herridge has outlined specific uniform code of military Justice articles that enable any military officer active or retired to be court-martialed for bad-mouthing the commander-in-chief.

I find it astounding that men who have dedicated their entire lives to following orders and loving America, would say such hateful things about any United States president.

Plus, they must be aware that the uniform code of military Justice applies to them until the day they die.

I hope not. As some people have been pointing out Daddy Bush was in on the JFK assassination. Those who served in the Armed forces of the US could have gotten a Courts Martial. Why it is not called Court Martial IDK?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've updated previous post (this replies to) with details/linked posts on all 6 POTUS self-retweets!

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Curious vibration overall. Normal, but nowhere near the same. Folks seemingly working to find their way, yet not fully aware of those around.

Everyone is tired. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. Everyone I know is exhuasted emotionally. Staying at home, having my business dry up, same with friends. Knowing the whole thing was a hoax yet being helpless to do really anything. Helpless for three months watching my country get run deliberately into the toilet. Helpless.

I'm exhausted.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join