It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Regarding Ayers, communist manifesto: Prairie Fire. Post by MT...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All they need is the executioner standing behind them with the gun to make the picture complete.

That's chilling.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: etshrtslr
With the newest 4AM talking points about defunding police departments.
Are they willing to do the same with the milterized government polices forces federal,state and local that enforce tax laws?

Me thinks not

Defund? Pfft. Replace.

I beat Q to the drop on this one.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

1. Instill fear
2. Lockdown to homes
3. Force tens of millions out of work
4. Remove the pressure valves: Sports, Concerts, Bars, Gyms, theaters, lunch w/friends
5. Close the Churches
6. Dehumanize & silence through masking
7. Wait
8. Strike match...

The Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective - Antifa is Global. Click on "Social Networking."

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Q4416

Jun 4 2020 20:47:53 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...📁
Infiltration instead of invasion.
Q

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm trying to reconcile how Trump ordering Airborne divisions to drop into DC on Jan 20 2017 would have been any worse than the current situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Consider the source.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So I wonder how involved 0bama currently is, and if Barr will deliver the texts.
edit on 4-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
refusefascism.com

PROTEST!
Saturday, June 6. DC:
4 pm Lafayette Square
LA: Noon, Hollywood &
Vine and Everywhere
NO MORE POLICE
MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE
NO FASCIST POLICE STATE
NO FASCIST MILITARY
WAR ON THE PEOPLE
TRUMP/PENCE OUT NOW!

Alignment is as it reads from the site.

Watch California
edit on 4-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Trump does not want to deploy active duty military to police cities. He wants local/state LE to do their jobs. He threatens it knowing Dems will decry “no troops” thus solidifying what he wants.

This ALSO forces Dems to draw the line at Governors/Mayors. They can’t blame Trump for not quelling because the only way he can quell is by doing what they told him not to.

Once that trap was sprung and Dems realized it, the attacks become;

- photo op at church
- park police using “smoke grenades” but saying “tear gas”. (When they use actual tear gas, nobody will be streaming themselves or talking to tv cameras. They will be snot drenched and blurry eyed).
- hiding in bunker
- defund police
- Trump not a “healer” or “uniter”

That’s what they are left with. They WANT him to put active duty in the cities then use it against him and take heat off them. They WANT him to pardon Flynn so they can use it against him and take heat off FISA and BHO DOJ.

They are stupid. Q is right about that. Trump has Scooby-Doo’d them at every turn.
edit on 4-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I’m on a FF watch. This latest event triggered the black community to react. Next event will trigger a different community; white, Hispanic, Asian, LBGTQ?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Here's the video while it lasts...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Don't forget about the "Children"

Distractions Be Damned...

GRAMERCY PARK

Gramercy Park[note 1] (/ˈɡræmərsi/) is the name of both a small, fenced-in private park[5] and the surrounding neighborhood that is referred to also as Gramercy,[6] in the New York City borough of Manhattan in New York, United States.[7]

The approximately 2-acre (0.8 ha) park, located in the Gramercy Park Historic District,[8] is one of two private parks in New York City – the other is Sunnyside Gardens Park in Queens[9][10][11] – as well as one of only three in the state;[12] only people residing around the park who pay an annual fee have a KEY,[13] and the public is not generally allowed in – although the sidewalks of the streets around the park are a popular jogging, strolling, and dog-walking route.

The neighborhood is mostly located within Manhattan Community District 6,[2] with a small portion in Community District 5.[1] It is generally perceived to be a quiet and safe area.[13]

Video is 3:13 and worth it..with Lyrics. After the MEDIA gives the OK he finally gets the KEY

edit on 4-6-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4414

Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST) NEW
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

10th Mountain is Fort Drum, New York. Alot of happenings with this drop. I'm thinking RED must correlate with some older drops.

It looks like the DS is in the midst of a military coup on Trump and Mattis may have set that in motion.
Q is calling in help. Is Castle-Rock the Whitehouse with POTUS in it?
EAM Loyalists -- the NAT MIL COM CENTER sends out EAM's the Center is supported by the USAF
RED1 POTUS twitter removal -- POTUS Tweet removed or Twitter advocating removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US] All comms or just mil comms?
RED3 "CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE" ….are these the conspirators? Pelosi was staying out of DC and they are looking for her. Which Pence? Remember, Karen got a note at the GHW Bush funeral and we have had a watch the wives warning. Karen's original name was Karen Sue Batten [shortened Battenberg/ Mount Batten? of Brit/German royalty].
RED4: Needed to take down Antifa or make arrests?
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN needs to be secured. Gen Goldfein may be removed
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1 Sec Def is to comply with Instruction 1 [sealed?]
USSS is on alert for Castle-Rock

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Strange Story Video From Chris Berg In Fargo on Deputy PC resigning in a very strange circumstance.

@IamToRe says this:

Hey @USAO_ND@celiasojourn was working and or paying and or directing the actions of Deputy Chief of
@FargoPoliceOmbudsman who was inciting riots in #Fargo ND. Look at the $$$@TheJusticeDept
and @FBI this is the tip of the iceberg. Sources say that he was taking direction.

Was there ever a WORSE symbol for "freedom" then George Floyd?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It is POSSIBLE that these events are being done by Putin.

Possible.

As a result of an article on the Babylon Bee saying as much, I ask the DOJ to start an investigation into all that do not denounce Antifa as potential colluders with Russia.

Possible.

Everything I just said is as valid as...

Up is down, down is left, left is black, black is the new collusion.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Plus, the rather secure-looking WH fence going up post-haste.

Didn't PotUS address USSS today?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Not good.

twitter.com...
edit on 4-6-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So, this has me intrigued. I've not seen anyone mention it. This is an assembled bunch of tweets...

Thoughts anyone?

I get the feeling that there are some interesting games afoot.
Really am going to get some sleep now though.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The Storm...?

radar.weather.gov...

edit on 4-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join