It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Welp, looks like Senator Ron Johnson has no such reservations, and the Senate Homeland Security committee he chairs authorized wide ranging subpoenas already!!

What is the subject of his hearing? To get to the bottom of what?

Graham's Judiciary committee is (was?) investigating what started the Trump-Russia collusion witch-hunt.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Someone at the DOJ needs to interview Senator Graham, to find out what he and John McCain were up to.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Damnation Donkey!

Democrats won't protect your church, won't protect your business but will raise hell and blame you for it! #ThesePeopleAreSick ---in the end... #GodWins #SaveAmerica Read the post at grrrgraphics.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
DECODE ID 27RSH200604001D - Q4403

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 97b185 No.9467267 📁
Jun 4 2020 12:59:29 (EST) NEW
EZRIAxpXQAAotiO.jpg
⬇
twitter.com...📁
What happens if a breach occurs @ WH?
Attempts [coordinated] to 'capture a horrifying moment'?
www.dictionary.com...📁
What happens then?
Heavy protect (WH) _prev?
POTUS 'warning' meant to push 'rational thought' (peaceful protestors) _prev coordinated anarchist [anarchy 99] push to victory [WH breach]?
Q

Picture=

1) I think this gives the situation for POTUS to leave the White House whilst texting "My fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon us......." (Q55).
a) If protestors managed to break into the White House or set it ablaze with Molotov cocktails then wouldn't the President be evacuated?
b) "It's going to be BIBLICAL", quoted by Gerard Butler, may refer to Angel has Fallen - where Gerard Butler protects the President from assassination attempts.

2) The EXIF data gives the picture dimensions as 855x1200
Q855 Obama Sabotaged US Military Steel
Q1200 DNC Falls for Seth Rich Bait, Opening Door for Legal Evidence Admission

a) These seem to point to some known weakness in White House steel defenses that are known to deep state - maybe exploited by a special kind of Molotov cocktail?

edit on 4-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Q4403

twitter.com...📁
www.dictionary.com...📁
What happens then?
POTUS 'warning' meant to push 'rational thought' (peaceful protestors) _prev coordinated anarchist [anarchy 99] push to victory [WH breach]?
Q

What movie had a terrorist group called "Anarchy 99" ?

Anarchy 99 - song.

edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: XXX

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

*Disclaimer*: For those who don't think this topic is relevant to Q, please recall that it was Q who brought Freemasonry into the fray; it is one single strand in Q's overall narrative that should not go unaddressed. I don't think I'd be here if HE/SHE/IT hadn't.

I didn't post that as an attack on you

You don't need to defend yourself through connection to the org. but it should make you question why those connections are there

Don't worry, I didn't take your post as an attack on me personally. That would be stupid of me and, I know you don't think I'm stupid. I merely wanted to show you the other side to the argument. Did you read the page at the link I posted where the *Pike/KKK* connection is debunked? I'm not so sure you did.

Here it is again: KKK and More

There is no connection between Pike/Freemasonry and the KKK. That is another lie, and it has led many people to falsely conclude that, as a whole, Freemasons are a bunch of racists, among other horrible things. Some kook out there could take that idea (and/or others) to an unreasonable and dangerous level - especially now with everything that's going on.

I do believe you sit within an organisation that stands as a gate to much darker aspects of humanity

Can you be more specific? That's too broad of a statement for me to address. Give me one example of how Freemasonry "stands as a gate to much darker aspects of humanity"! You can't make that sort of claim without backing it up with some evidence. Is that your opinion, or is it a fact?

groups within groups within groups. But secret societies exist. They work within established groups that contain secrets. The Freemasons are not a secret, but they contain secrets

Source

While it is a fact that no one person or organization speaks for all of Freemasonry, it is important to note, also, that it is equally applicable to ex-Masons or anti-Masons who purport to do just that.

When you read about *super-secret sub-groups* working within Freemasonry, I would advise you to check your sources more carefully. Where did you get that information from; who published it? What is the motive?

You did not provide me with an example of one of those sub-groups. I'll wait.

ignorance of any deeper secrets is by design

It must be a very poor design, as you seem to have some knowledge of the existence of "deeper secrets". You claim to know there are "deeper secrets" within Freemasonry, yet I'll wager you can't even identify a single one, with proof. Why? It's because there are no "deeper secrets" within Freemasonry.

protected by public facing good works and good men

We do our very best to vet our petitioners before balloting. On rare occasion, some are blackballed and, only the individual(s) who dropped the black ball into the ballot box knows for sure the reason why. After a second ballot, if it turns out it wasn't a mistake and the dude gets blackballed a second time, his candidacy for initiation is denied. It's not a perfect system but, it has been fairly effective over the centuries in preventing 'bad apples' from getting in and *spoiling the bunch*.

That is to say, some 'bad apples' have managed to pass our very critical examination of his life and motives, and have slipped in. We suspend members if they are ever found guilty of a crime in a court of law. The Masonic "good works and good men" you see out there actually do exist. It's not an ostentatious exercise; it's, rather, truly a genuine practice. It's one of our main tenets: Brotherly love, RELIEF and truth.

same symbolism used by the FM organisation, but this is because all symbolism is based upon the same principles and origins

If that were accurate, those other groups would be indistinguishable from Freemasonry. You couldn't tell us apart. You may believe they are using "the same symbolism" as us but, they are not using it in our own distinct way that distinguishes us from them. You would know exactly what I meant if you were a Freemason yourself.

without doubt, there are FM connections within a lot of institutions that make many people uncomfortable

Show me one example of "FM connections within a lot of institutions". If their own beliefs about Freemasonry "make people uncomfortable", I can only ask them to challenge those beliefs and to question where they come from. By doing so, you will find out your fears and suspicions are unfounded and baseless. Scales, as it were, would fall from your eyes.

Out of interest do you have any understanding of the number 2368? I think if not, then you're not close enough to where the biggest beliefs/secrets really begin nor why.

I have no idea what "the number 2368" means. What does it mean to you? Please, do enlighten me! I guess that means you *are* "close enough to where the biggest beliefs/secrets really begin", and you know "why"?

Respectfully,

CM

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anarchy 99

Anarchy 99 is the main antagonistic faction in the 2002 film xXx. It is a terrorist group founded and led by Yorgi Azar Zimin on his intent to bring anarchy to the entire world on its knees......

True Plot
Cage then soon discovers a secret laboratory in which the re-engineering of the gas "Silent Night" has just been finished and a waterborne drone called "Ahab" is revealed. To tie up loose ends and to demonstrate the power of the gas to a witnessing Yelena, Yorgi gasses all the scientists who helped him. It was then Yorgi announced of his true plot: he will launch Ahab into many cities around the world (starting with Prague) and utilize the "Silent Night" that will kill millions of people in bringing worldwide anarchy.......

edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We have a Bingo!!

Check yt song link I left above.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm not sure what the topic of their actual investigation is, but investigating they are!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Already posted.
edit on 4-6-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A thought on Q's use of GOD WINS in Q1603, Q3354, Q3432, Q4063, Q4396:

1) In order to get the public to agree with the need to take down deep state they have to be given a simple, clear decision... the waters are too muddy to gain clear popular agreement with anything more detailed or complex,

2) What could be more simple than:

Do you side with God and the side of Good, or satan and the side of Evil

Is this what "GOD WINS" means?

That, when it comes down to a simple decision between God and satan, the people will always side with God?

I'm starting to think that this is the end decision point the plan is leading us to.
edit on 4-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wow, boom...

You're right it is relevant to Q, imo. I think you've mentioned one or more times about fake Mason's / fake lodges...Splinter cells? I suppose alot of this disinfo/misinfo stems from distorted views mixed in with trivial facts and those with an agenda. It's difficult to distinguish some facts with fiction unless one spends countless research hours in a library. May be part of what Q was attempting to point out. Kinda like the fake satanic Jews who give the real Jews a bad reputation. IDK really just a thought.

"We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH." -Q

"Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH." -Q

Soon? 11.3? Godwin's, nothing is off the table, yet. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I assure you the white house "lawn" itself is more heavily fortified then the maginot line.

Pop ups everywhere.

Sonic, microwave, and ballistic.

No one is getting anywhere near the president.

Melania will have no need to gather paintings and flee ..

Seriously.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 4-6-2020 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed spell check. Melanie to melania

Unrelated. George floyd tested positive for covid on April 1st..

This timeline is literally laughing at us..
edit on 4-6-2020 by Mike Stivic because: Add test result date

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I'm not sure what the topic of their actual investigation is, but investigating they are!

From what I have seen due to lack of actions,indictments,information, or prosecution at high levels, these so called investigations are not about delivering justice.

Instead the real purpose of these investigations is to assess the situation and find vulnerable potential leaks , close up lose ends ,and identify who and what is known. Then they hand out plea deals , immunity deals , suicide,murder, etc and other measures that ensure silence and business as usual for the deepstate.

So if there is a public investigation going on then rest assure its to late and a potential risk is being actively closed.

edit on 26630America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jun 2020 14:26:26 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is George Soros Funding The Riots Taking Place In America?

The following information was taken from a lengthy online forum post (unknown date & time). The author describes a movement called ‘Democracy Spring’ which is supposedly a domestic version of a colour revolution

As many of you have suspected, the current push for a “Democracy Spring” is funded directly by George Soros [1] in an extreme act of escalation against Trump and US democracy. The name sounds suspiciously close to “Arab Spring,” but let’s put that one to the side for a moment.

Colour revolutions target foreign governments with a political establishment that is not compliant with globalist wishes and they are started in the following steps:

“Protestors” are trained (and paid) under the guise of non-violent action/civil disobedience.

A protest is held with a small contingency that is wildly inflated by the press with constant coverage and a lot of “breaking news” micro-details to get everyone sympathizing with said protestors.

Tragedy strikes. The sitting government, for no obvious reason, is said to have just shot dead one or more of the “peaceful protestors.” The media goes wild, 24/7 international news coverage on every channel. Social media explodes with carefully prepared accounts, hashtags and narratives.

Protests grow as useful idiots join the crowds calling for the government to step down over the violence it has committed. The media amplifies this and implies the entire country is out on the streets.

The state department, or even the country’s leader, calls for sitting government to step down as it has “lost legitimacy.”

The jackals are released – these are the people intended to finish things off. They are armed, heavily funded and well trained. Mixing themselves within the crowds, they fire at law enforcement officers in the hope they fire back. If they don’t fire back, all the better. They escalate by firing at the crowds from a distance, then blaming the government again. In fact, the jackals themselves had fired on the first few protestors that were killed. But this can never be proven. It’s just accepted as fact with no proof that the government was behind it! The media wouldn’t lie after all!

The jackals finally reach the government buildings, bringing with them hand picked “new government officials” and stage a violent coup. If the government decides to crack down beforehand, this stage can be delayed or avoided but other forms of pressure are applied (sanctions, UN no-fly zones, arming “moderate terrorists”) until the point where the governing power and perhaps even military is no longer viable.

link

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Q4404

4 Jun 2020 - 3:16:58 PM
twitter.com...📁
thehill.com...📁
Important to understand.
www.dictionary.com...📁📁
What happens then?
Q

edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: tweet

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure I get DC Mayor Muriel Bowser's logic.

In fact, I can't really lower my IQ level to the 10's to understand how removing the protection from ANY DC area structure makes a drop of sense. She has one job, to protect those structures as a resource.

Evidently had she been in place post 9-11 she would have removed the locks on all the doors to everything just because. Which is strange because I can't find her making the same suggestion over Corona.

Polarity opposition is beyond surreal, we are not quite at the point where DJT says "please don't kill George Floyd's family and Biden orders a Drone Strike due to DJT being insulting & failing to understand that kind of sentiment is patronizing.

Q posts a lot of support stuff, and some Anons hate it. They fail to fully understand one thing: The hate, the violence and bizarre polarity logic is in fact directed at us. Every time a media goon or shill says "DJT is the most divisive President ever" they are revealing law of mirrors - he's the least and this Unity means their demise.

I know this attack seQuence all too well, this is NOT new to me, but new to many.

This distortion is 90% eneMedia driven. The reality is not this way at all. Even if 25 million (1 million in every protest city) antifa and friends are doing the zombie thing, 325 MILLION are NOT.

This is exactly why Q.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Q4405

deadline.com... ties-of-color-1202950811/📁
Important to understand.
Q
Link

Q4406

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A thought on Q's use of GOD WINS in Q1603, Q3354, Q3432, Q4063, Q4396:

1) In order to get the public to agree with the need to take down deep state they have to be given a simple, clear decision... the waters are too muddy to gain clear popular agreement with anything more detailed or complex,

2) What could be more simple than:

Do you side with God and the side of Good, or satan and the side of Evil

Is this what "GOD WINS" means?

That, when it comes down to a simple decision between God and satan, the people will always side with God?

I'm starting to think that this is the end decision point the plan is leading us to.

Gematria for God Wins is interesting.

Couple stick out: Phoenix, Who is Q, Fix Earth. Also, POTUS.

The polarity points of God Vs. Satan appeals to many, though I would argue that this is not what is at issue. At the moment it is more akin to a resurrection of the true nature of Humans On Earth.

The process by which that happens is uniQue to each. So for some this is a biblical recreation, but since not all follow the bible it can't be that entirely. Good vs. Evil, for some those things are subjective, so it can't be that.

From one POV all of this as is is fine. Valid. From another POV none of this is fine. Valid.

Frankly, removing preconceived notions of what "this" is helps, otherwise the Current Alice Lost In Wonderland stuff is more bad acid trip then reality definer.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Link

More Irony, the Police spend a disproportionate amount of time and money in "communities of color" dealing with things like black on black crime, drugs, gangs etc. All of which have zero to do with whites.

Also that budget is bloated beyond belief, and while mayor moron thinks revenues are going to be steady, the businesses that have gone under will reduce Taxes by well more then 150 million. He's literally the dumbest person on earth, of the fist puppet of something beyond his understanding.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join