It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

After that Tweet, We better pray Joe B. doesnt get shot b4 election day.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The "constant financial stress (by design)" is a major deterrent to 'waking up '

In order to wake up (aka receive clarity), a person has to be able to get themselves into a relaxed, meditative, 'dreamy' but focused state of being with minimal outside distractions. Doing this, literally changes your brain wave pattern. It's virtually impossible to get in this state when you are constantly chasing fake, monopoly money, under stress

edit on 28-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Dare I say, "God wins?"

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Guess you've never seen Asian carp. They jump out of the water when something disturbs it, like a boat or rain.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You lost me. I thought we were talking about the flooding going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
audio transcript june 2, 2020

I haven't listened all the way through. It's Hillary's teleconference.
Sorry for not keeping up with yawls.

Path of least resistance.
Occam's razor and hindsight.
🐦🐦 🐦🐦
🙋

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

A long plank over Victoria Falls might make good TV?

Too fast even by current mentality standards.

Big pit of Rattlers ... walk the plank, play with the rattlers. Great TV and instant replays on each and every bite.

On the other hand ...

Perhaps we should not descend into their mire.

Just make it fast and permanent.

P

I realize you are right. Love my neighbor is one of my themes in life. I can't be the one to push them.....Forgive me I have sinned is me this time. These people at least need the pit and to never be able to hurt another human again.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
DECODE Analysis of Q4536 - Only part shown due to length:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2a9c6e No.9778683 📁
Jun 28 2020 14:56:10 (EST) NEW
A person(s) value:
1. vote
2. monetary value (tax contribution)
Why is 'free thought' ridiculed, challenged, and threatened when a person is opposed to the 'mainstream-narrative'?
[2] remains fixed (degree allowable by 'economic recession/expansion')
[1] remains a variable
[1] dependent on a 'controlled' system of information dissemination
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?

Note
a) A person(s) value: 3. "___" - beyond Vote and monetary value we are worth NOTHING to them.
b) Post has 33 Questions... 33 = cabal

1) The post is a repost/expansion of Q3905.
a) Timestamps are very similar:
Q4535 Jun 28 2020 14:56:10
Q3905 Mar 28 2020 14:15:18
b) Post numbers reflect each other because 4+5=9 and both have 3 and 5, therefore both sum to 17 = Q!
c) Q3905 in turn was an expansion on:
Q3613
Q3721
Q3858
Q3905

2) Post is 4083 characters long... links to:
Q4083 A Hillary Clinton-barack Obama Ticket to Replace Joe Biden?

It is the 2nd longest Q post - longest was Q2880

3) Post Delta of 01 19:20:17 translates to ASTQ

4) Timestamp2Acronyms gives: NDJ, EKA, ASTQ, AJBH, GJ = GRAND JURY

5) Intra Delta of 42:46 links to:
Q4246 Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth. YOU MUST SHOW THEM. ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

6) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Base = 2973, RemoveDupes = 40, Base+nums = 3034, RD+nums = 101

Q2973 Q Connects Mike Pompeo (SecState), John Horowitz (IG) and John Huber (Utah US Attorney): "They range from domestic terrorism to court-authorized wiretaps of criminal organizations to child pedophiles and those who would exploit our children. Criminal aliens. Big fraud schemes."

Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

Q3034 Sean Hannity and Sarah Carter Allude to Knowledge of "Things That Are about to Happen": Do you believe the timing is a coincidence? Stay tuned!

Q101 Obama EXTRACT STRINGER: jD79-x10ABy-89zBT 08:00 12:00 11_6_TP_Pub PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf 02:00 Z

7) AMPERSAND PAIRS gives:
[coordinated & planned] = gematria 174
FREE & TRANSPARENT = gematria 180

Q174 Coordinated effort to silence. It will only get worse. All for a LARP right?

Q180 Lynn De Rothschild Speaking to Bill Clinton on Twitter: What US President was nicknamed "Eagle" by the USSS? FlyEaglesFly

8) There are SPURIOUS SPACEs at the end of lines:
4, 8, 10-12, 19, 24, 26-31, 33-34, 39, 49, 53, 55-56... sums to 578. Q578:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7f44ec No.120138 📁
Jan 21 2018 21:27:24 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7f44ec No.119877 📁
Jan 21 2018 21:12:19 (EST)
>>119769
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Q

>>119877
Will the FBI recover those missing texts?
[Nothing is ever truly deleted].
Your move.

Q

Timestamp encodes Jun 28th.

9) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation
Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood
Q119 List the Billionaires
Q256 Red Cross Stringer & Obama Asia Trip
Q1456 Strzok and Page at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Dec 2015 (SpyGate Hatched)
Q1956 School Shooter Wore Hammer/Sickle Antifa Pin
Q2017 CIA Blinded by loss of Satellites; What's their Next Move?: BLIND EYES IN THE SKY. SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Q2656 Anons Already Knew POTUS May Declare A National Emergency Due to Border Security
Q3156 Ray Chandler = Allison Mack (NXIVM Sex Trafficker) x 100

edit on 28-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Top child advocate at United Nations-funded charity pleads guilty to sexually assaulting boy

Peter Newell, 77, has been sentenced to prison
Victim was 12 years old at the time
Newell was a top official at the Association for the Protection of All Children charity, which was funded in part by the United Nations

A children's rights activist has been jailed for six years and eight months for sexually abusing a boy in the 1960s.

I guess better late than never.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Dare I say, "God wins?"

Ymmv depending on POV
ELEVATE yourself

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Democrats have been singing this since day after 2016 Election,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Democrats have been singing this since day after 2016 Election,

www.youtube.com...

Brother Times They Are A Changing

The air is clean... Ahhhh

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Disney at it again with Predictive programing
Frozen 2’s Bizarre Storyline About Reparations, Explained

When Anna discovers that her royal ancestors, just like probably every royal ancestor ever, committed brutalities against their neighbors, the newly radicalized princess decides to destroy the dam to make things right with the tribe—even though it means flooding Arendelle.

The idea that we should be willing to annihilate any and all current institutions (including the only home some people have known!) to correct historical atrocities sure is, uh, lofty. Framing reparations in this zero-sum way feels both simplistic and possibly counterproductive toward actual justice

Back story of grandfathers Dam scheme.

Grandfather builds a dam to suppress the indigenous people. Anna finds out and destroys the dam to safe the people and their magical forest.

So yah, water, dams, magic racism, and white privilege. Thanks Disney for a 2020👎

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
DECODE ANALYSIS on Q4536

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 208ed4 No.9778955 📁
Jun 28 2020 15:18:28 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
If the news is untrustworthy, corrupt, controlled, and simply an extension [arm] of the [D] party…
How do you circumvent? [controlled lines of comm [propaganda]]
How do you communicate directly with the people?
Backchannels are important.
Information warfare.
Knowledge is >power <
Q

1) Timestamp sums to 25 = 5by5 = EYES ON
Chan post number ends in 55 = 5by5 = EYES ON
Chan ID of 208ed4 when converted to numbers SUMS to 23 = PAIN
Full date/timestamp sums to 45 = POTUS45

2) Re >power < ...
a) power is in lower case = reduced power,
b) 2 sided, toppled triangles at each end represent remaining cabal trying to regain some reduced power?

3) RECURRENCES:
line5: "Backchannels are important." appears for 4th time... see:
Q3925 [Scot-Free]... Patriots stand at the ready
Q3854 Enjoy the show.
Q3729 Know your history and you will know why.
line6: "Information warfare." appears for the 18th time in 9 posts.... see list

4) Line lengths2characters gives: CTJVATT

5) Timestamp/Delta2Acronyms gives: ORB, FIJ, VR, DI, DU

6) Q4536 is BOTH a SAROS cycle AND an AXIAL PROGRESSION multiple (x54, x72)

7) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Base = 107, RemoveDupes = 73, Base+nums = 190, RD+nums = 156

Q107 Code: May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst. Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.

Q73 POTUS Twitter Attack: Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI? Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS? How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?

Q190 Stage Must be Set World Wide

Q156 Rothschild Targeted: ++

8) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q310 US Military Savior of Mankind
Q318 Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell: "The" vs "To." Everything has meaning.
Q1518 Huber Started Making Sealed Indictments Back in Nov 2017
Q1828 Q Names the Conspirators in Spygate / Russia Hoax
Q2018 Disruption end. Good to go.
Q2218 General Flynn Will Be Exonerated: In the end, all will be right. Patriots protect Patriots.
Q2718 Border Security National Emergency Announcement Synced with Watch Photo 3:14 (Q Proof)
Q3218 Attacks increasing? Becoming more and more outlandish to paint as 'crazy'? #FAKENEWS #FACTSMATTER

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was reading aTurley article RE: DJT saying he can do things but Turley saying The Constitution says otherwise. He ignored the various emergency powers acts etc. Which brought me to something.

The purpose of The Constitution is beyond lost, in particular among the scholarly class. They've become so bogged down in "interpreting" what was meant that they failed to see what was meant was in fact spelled out. It does not need interpreting.

The key is that The Constitution was really meant as a SPIRITUAL document. It divided the world into two parts. Commerce and the process of governing commerce and the Spiritual.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

Everything listed - and not listed, is of a SPIRITUAL NATURE. Among means there are more. Self Evident at the time, sadly no longer.

The point was folks were free to pursue their own PERSONAL process to evolve. They could do it through religion, metaphysics, science, family, community or even commerce, and government was there to facilitate that by not getting involved in matters beyond the commerce side unless the pursuit was interrupted. (note there is no guarantee of outcome as desired by the Sorosian groups).

As I have said, the document is meaningless unless all folks abide by it. It is actually a DIVISIVE document if the only way to abide by it is by winding up in a court using it as a "defense." It was never meant to be a tool of division, but in fact a way of avoiding division by allowing folks the freedom to pursue their own paths, as long as those paths did not infringe on another path or paths.

Which brings me to the last point. A rather imposing one. There would be no reason to wind up in court if the population lived - exclusively,,,,, by the notion that, "my path stops when it infringes on another path or paths, and I am happy to stop it when it does..."

I say this because I find this is lost entirely on most in the world of "I can't enjoy my music unless you hear it louder then myself." I never think this way, but nearly all around me do.

We've reached the point where those demanding their music be the only path are actually dictating policy - statues, CHAZ, Masks, reparations etc. Reaching this point is beyond reason, beyond Spiritual and frankly well beyond common decency.

Folks have some real decisions to make within. "Live and Let Live," or "better live as I do or else?"

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just FLOW with it

Don't skip hitting play ... Godspeed

Interesting version, I have not heard. Timeline switch version for me.

I have zero clue how you do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Silence hasn't done anything for GOOD people..so I am...and you are too
LEGION

More than 2 can DANCE to the righteous song ...
I may be unintended .. but I am
Have IT ALL
edit on 6282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?

Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?"

Repetition creates our belief systems. A belief is merely an idea that's thought over and over again until it becomes a new pattern of thought and is cemented in the subconscious mind. It becomes a conscious or unconscious habit

The masks serve as a visual cue or reminder to keep the masses within a specific thought pattern. It serves as a feedback loop to keep us within that train of thought...least we forget that there's a pandemic or we get distracted by something else

If we forget about the pandemic then the pandemic ceases to exist. The masks are there to serve as that trigger until this idea or New Religion is cemented within our psyche

For me, the masks serve as a reminder of how fake this system is and how there are many people who are still very much asleep
edit on 28-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Remember when this 👇 was the hot topic? Looking at you msm & DOJ.

FBI Communication on Discovery of Hillary Clinton E-mails on Anthony Weiner's Laptop Computer

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join