It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800-1000 Chinese troops cross into India

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
India gave China some territory , and has been prodding the dragon for it back for about 20 -30 years now.
So , if India claims that China invaded , it is because China moved troops into that area again.
Wash , rinse repeat for the 1000th time

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Is 1k chinese troops in India, a skirmish, or a vacation retreat?

I mean, 1k is NOT a lot, we got more than 1k for stimulus...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just because the Dalai Lama of the time was terrible doesn't make the Chinese government, then or now, any better.

China wants to expand. That's why they're pushing into India. They practically own Australia, and they're gaining ground in Africa.

If they gain control of India they won't be taking any losses from businesses moving there.

What we're seeing is potentially the lead up of the next WW. I'm not being flippant.

China is going to be the next big baddie, and it's not going to be pretty.

They've gained ground. They've got bases in Africa, Cambodia, a middle eastern presence, and it wouldn't surprise me if Duterte is trying to be slick by cozying up to them for some kickbacks for trying to give the Phillipines to China. That's just some of them, and that's not forgetting about NoKo.

I think the slow, deliberate chess movements having been going on for quite some time. With alliances shifting. But I think we're getting to the point where the set up is almost done, and we're approaching the final "action" movements.

That recent BS with the Saudis screwing with the oil negotiations and the economic manipulation is what's making me think it's closer than ever.

I'm curious if Russia is going to sit out of it much like the US did in WW2 until the moment is right for them, and watch the US and China go at it for a few months.

The US would have to backup the Japanese with an aircraft carrier or two since they still have fits over whether or not to allow themselves to have an aircraft carrier.

Australia to the South if their politicians can actually represent their people, and aren't too beholden to Chinese.

The Philippines are probably a loss for now since they've been cozying up to the Chinese government, and have practically told the US government they don't want to support the US military anymore.

So that being said, the Chinese would be able to maintain a presence for some time on the East and South China Seas. Japan may have to rely on Australian and US backup. That is if the Chinese can't prevent the Aussies from moving up.

With China's new bases in Africa they have ports on both sides of the Indian Ocean. So, the Indians may have some issues with that.

With all the Stans to the east and north of India there's no effin telling what's going to happen there if the US decides to put boots on that border.

But the thing that's a WHOOOOOLE lot different than WW2 is that the US doesn't really need boots on the ground anymore. There'll will probably be special forces, but as far as regular military goes they'll be staring at radar displays and pushing buttons and working comms.

China may have been able to best anyone in sheer ground numbers, but that's not going to do a whole lot of good for them when there's no one on the ground for them to fight other than their neighbors, and the neighbors their messing with will most likely ask for US help when they need it. And that's when all the button pushing happens.

And I still wouldn't put it past the Chinese government to launch a nuke or two. Wouldn't even surprise me if they get North Korea to do it.

But all this is just my quick rambling opinion.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

Yep, I'm glad I'm not the only person who is on that train of thought.

I said it when this all first started happening. Just makes too much sense.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Tibetans are better off under the CCP than they were under their previous regime
When China invaded Tibet the Tibetans cheered on the street the end of the Dalai Lama and his oppressive dictatorship

The US government lied to you
rense.com...

Anyway, China and India, that’s a bit scary, what’s so valuable worth fighting for I wonder?

I remember alot of people in Iraq cheering the end of Saddam as well.

Sad Dam was a whole different thing. Americans back then were good guys after fall of Soviet Union. Not so much today because the hidden evil has showed its face since the freaking Opium war thanks to the Internet. NEXT.
edit on 26-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Just because the Dalai Lama of the time was terrible doesn't make the Chinese government, then or now, any better..

But all this is just my quick rambling opinion.

Same Dali Lama, no change, just older and without his empire

I am not justifying China, read my words, what I have written.
All I suggested was reinstalling that’s despotic prick, the Dali Lama as akin to forcing all of Tibet back into slavery and poverty while the religious elite choke the serfs down... again.

China are evil and corrupt but, better their evil empire over an evil empire like the Dali Lama

Bit like when the Communist Vietnamese ousted Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge from Cambodia. The Vietnamese were kind compared the Pol Pot and his communist influence, better just not perfect by any stretch

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
They are still resenting everything that happened in the nineteenth century, and they want to "win back" every scrap of territory that used to send tribute to the Manchus. That includes Taiwan and the utmost boundary of Tibet, but not particularly the plains of India.

edit on 27-5-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
See the western BS propaganda, fear mongering and war mongering machine is is full swing when it comes to China. Was only about two years ago the same thing was being said about Russia.

Firstly, China will not invade Taiwan. Not if they have a death wish! They have absolutly nothing to gain, and absolutly everything to lose, so why would they do that? Well, they would not do that, but certain people on here are desperate for this to happen.

As for India. India and China have been throwing their toys at each other at the boarders for years. It's only now, because China are the 'new nazis" that people are trying to make it more than it is.

People want China to invade thus and that country. They are desperate for it to happen because they believe it will save their own economy, so they will believe absolutly every BS media story they read!

As for China's bases. China has been surrounded by American bases for years. Maybe go and check out the US bases surrounding China!

At the end of the day, China is invading no country. You can wish it all you want, but it's not going to happen.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
They are still resenting everything that happened in the nineteenth century, and they want to "win back" every scrap of territory that used to send tribute to the Manchus. That includes Taiwan and the utmost boundary of Tibet, but not particularly the plains of India.

Rubbish! They have become the 2nd biggest economy in the world without having to invade any country. Are you saying they will through this away?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is all part of China's 100yr Plan set to culinate in 2049 the anniversary of Mao's death. However, that culmination may be sooner now due to Covid-19
Various EU countries are having to put measures in place to prevent hostile Chinese take-overs of bankrupt or close to bankrupt businesses. We made a big mistake outsourcing our manufacturing to China with, it appears, zero contingency plans

Anyone remember good old Firefly? The sci fi tv series where everyone one was speaking pigeon chinese? I consult my crystal ball and see that happening in the future, probably when I've shuffled off this mortal coil but I'm certain it will happen.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
Who says they need to throw anything away? They have been using military pressure to "adjust" the Himalayan frontier since the Sixties. They would be throwing things away if they launched an outright invasion of the Indian plains, but I've just said that isn't on the agenda. Or did you read so hastily that you missed the "not"?
Similarly they have made no secret of their intent to haul in Taiwan in in the long run, or to retain Korea as a "client" state. Thinking long-term, little increments will do.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
BBC just reporting Chinese police battling students in Hong Kong, arresting loads of people, something to do with a new law banning anyone from making fun of the Chinese national anthem

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 27-5-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: Forgot the link................ Memory is going fast

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

This is what I see. India sends 5000 troops in, China retreats to their side. Stalemate again. China doesn't want a war with India. Both have nukes and will use them. They are both just posturing.

That said. If war broke out, Russia has alliances to both, so would stay neutral and ask for calm. The USA would feed weapons to India. China would not try for Taiwan, as that would force the USA to enter the war. They don't want that. They need to keep feeding us in order for their economy to keep jugging along.

If China sends the full weight of their military to India, India will use nukes, China will use nukes. At that point the USA and Russia would side with India, Russia would take northern China, The USA would take whats left of the South, India would make gains in the West, and the war would be over. A new Democratic government would be established where the USA would take over, lead by Taiwan, the Communist would be driven from the seaboard, but would still exist. All this would be done under the Auspice of the UN.

China and India have enough nukes to hurt each other. China has enough to hurt the USA and Japan. That said, after India and China let them fly at each other, realistically, China and India wouldn't have much left to fight for.

In other news, The Korea's would unite. Without China, NK cant stand on its own, and you would see something along the lines of apartheid in SA with the unification. NK might even try to take some Chinese land as a result too, before uniting with SK.

Asia would look different with a free Napal, an expanded Russia, India, a larger Taiwan, a larger and stronger Korea, a significantly smaller, land locked Communist China. Trade would be free between Australia, Japan, Korea, and Free China, Communist China would become like NK.

Globally, This would make for a stronger Russia, USA, and EU. I can see the EU re-entering Africa, The USA controlling SE Asia with its Allies and trade partners, and Russia controlling Central Asia.

Camain

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Jay-morris
Who says they need to throw anything away? They have been using military pressure to "adjust" the Himalayan frontier since the Sixties. They would be throwing things away if they launched an outright invasion of the Indian plains, but I've just said that isn't on the agenda. Or did you read so hastily that you missed the "not"?
Similarly they have made no secret of their intent to haul in Taiwan in in the long run, or to retain Korea as a "client" state. Thinking long-term, little increments will do.

Again Rubbish! China's economy is mainly based on trade with the West. If they invade any country, they can forget about that, and also, on top of that, it will be a war they cannot win, so why they hell would they do that? Makes no sense at all!

Yes, if they were suicidal, and want to destroy everything they have achieved in a small amount if time, then yes, they will do it. But of course that is not the case.

So tell me, how are China going to keep their economy going after everyone pulls out because they invaded Taiwan, or any other country?
It makes no sense at all, but ATS for the last 3 months has been filled with BS fear mongering regarding China from people who desperatly want this to happen.

It's not going to happen!

Like I said, two years ago it was Russia!

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I dont see much "western propaganda". It's Russia Today's video and I'm a random internet guy.
If you ask me the "eastern propaganda" is stronger. Shills are paid and their population is less informed so they get away with more. In the last decade it was Russian and Chinese borders that moved. Crimea, Ukraine, South China sea. If there was no US presence in the area you'd see more. They are little safety fuses. Countries like Japan would need a regular army to ballance it. The macro has changed, free money river is drying out, the veil is down and the CCP is the old commie not the new nazi. It's their war mongering, sinking Vietnamese ships and camping in Ladakh. Ladakh sounds Indian to me.
Are they cooking something with Pakistan, Iran and the rest of the evil axis? Why now? I dont know how are you going to spin it. An Indian agression supported by western Imperialists?
Oh and that children abusing Dalai Lama... How kind of the red liberation army that came and liberated Tibet and butchered all those evil monks. Come on, give me a break, get outta here!
edit on 27/5/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

How kind of the red liberation army that came and liberated Tibet and butchered all those evil monks. Come on, give me a break, get outta here!

There is no excuse for the terrible things Chinese Government done in Tibet, but maybe you should look at what Tibet was like before that. Most of the population were slaves, there were people starving to death, and let's not forget the torturing techniques used on the Tibetan people. It was an absolute hell hole!

And yes, most of the population rejoiced when they were freed from this. Again, this it not to say China were perfect, they done some brutal things, but the West has made Tibet some sort of heaven on earth before Chinese rule, which is rubbish!

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

How about you use better sources and stop spreading Chinese propaganda.

Getting that Baizuo money.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

When China invaded Tibet the Tibetans cheered on the street the end of the Dalai Lama and his oppressive dictatorship

You cannot get away with this that comment unchallenged. You have been reading too much propaganda.
The Chinese invasion and occupation of Tibet was an affront at the time and remains a human rights tragedy. China is a repressive regime which is bent on snubbing out Tibetan identity and culture. The list of crimes and wrongs against Tibet and the Tibetans meted out by the Chinese Communists is a sad tale.

To the OP. China has a whole string of territorial claims, such as the ludicrous claim for the entire South China Sea. China also claims parts of India and there has been the occasional border conflicts and constant incursions into India. China has a massive trade surplus with India so would be wary of antagonising India and threatening that trade.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You cannot get away with this that comment unchallenged. You have been reading too much propaganda.
The Chinese invasion and occupation of Tibet was an affront at the time and remains a human rights tragedy. China is a repressive regime which is bent on snubbing out Tibetan identity and culture. The list of crimes and wrongs against Tibet and the Tibetans meted out by the Chinese Communists is a sad tale.

To the OP. China has a whole string of territorial claims, such as the ludicrous claim for the entire South China Sea. China also claims parts of India and there has been the occasional border conflicts and constant incursions into India. China has a massive trade surplus with India so would be wary of antagonising India and threatening that trade.

What, are you saying Tibet was heaven on earth before Chinese rule? Are you saying the Tibetan people were not enslaved, with little food?

Is this what you are saying? No one is saying China was not brutal in Tibet, because they were, but Tibet was an absolute hell hole begore.

You talk about propaganda as if the west does not do it. Every country uses propaganda to sway the easily swayed public.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

How about you use better sources and stop spreading Chinese propaganda.

Getting that Baizuo money.

So, Tibet was a heaven on earth, right?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join