It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100,000 narrative started to be pushed today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TXRabbit

Sure, Rob Reiner:

Rob Reiner
@robreiner

100,000 dead on your watch and you have the f--king nerve to go golfing and accuse Joe Scarborough of committing murder. You despicable piece of sh-t.

twitter.com...

I wonder why that hack Reiner didn't give New York, or PA that manufactured outrage.

That's about 20k right there.

And then there's that guy who had covid 19 and beat nursing home patients.(Jaden Hayden).
edit on 25-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: chr0naut

On the plus side it seems other various causes of deaths are in decline this year!

More than 41 times the deaths at Pearl harbour that led the USA into the Second World War.

I wouldn't worry about it.

What kind of comparison is that ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Good for the learned to do every now and then .

Apparently Trump has broached the subject of resuming nuclear testing.

My guess is that he will detonate a nuke out over the ocean to stop hurricanes and prevent them becoming sharknados. The fallout will also irradiate people from the inside, and in that way, COVID-19 will just go away.

The severe onshore prevailing winds caused, will demolish those 'liberal' wind farms which will stop people getting cancer from the sound of windmills. Also, tremendous windmill fumes, tremendous, tremendous fumes...

Are you Ok ?
If this condition persists , please see a doctor.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
The end of the increasing number of deaths.
How many until you actually care about it?

Your mistake is assuming that he/she will care until it enters their inner circle. Meanwhile, it's my opinion that malevolent actors, domestic and foreign, are playing down this pandemic until Wave 2 hits...just in time for the election. You know...the one that Jared has not yet made up his mind about.
It is also my opinion that deniers are either fools, traitors, or both. Time will tell.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Link?

I know he is very interested in revamping our nuclear energy policy - hopefully federally funding the development of shiny new totally safe LFTRs to replace all of our ancient and dangerous PWRs, along with a bunch of new ones (sorry coal industry - guess it is time to retrain).

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Why is the USA so sick?

Maybe we track numbers better or maybe worst....

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well, currently the number of dead in the US from COVID-19 complications is 97,720.

So, it is likely that it will cross the 100k in a few hours.

Well add that about a 1/3 of those deaths are from states that forced nursing homes to take in positive patients while hospitals were predominantly empty.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

More than 41 times the deaths at Pearl harbour that led the USA into the Second World War.

Thanks for the memorial day nod....but are you really trying to compare 2400 deaths in one small area to the whole country in anything?

Now if you wanted to suggest 2400 per 100,000...OK

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Course they will push the narrative they have to, and 100k is a great number to scare people with.

Cant get everyone to rely on the govt 100% if they start working and innovating on their own.

There are very many individual people working on the classifications of those causes of death. Probably tens of thousands. The "they" you talk about would be involved in an incredibly fragile conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Link?

I know he is very interested in revamping our nuclear energy policy - hopefully federally funding the development of shiny new totally safe LFTRs to replace all of our ancient and dangerous PWRs, along with a bunch of new ones (sorry coal industry - guess it is time to retrain).

I was (partly) joking. However:

Trump Considering Testing Nuclear Weapons For First Time in Decades - NewsMax

edit on 25/5/2020 by chr0naut because: Note, because it was a joke, I haven't researched in to if this was FAKE NEWS or not. Take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

On the plus side it seems other various causes of deaths are in decline this year!

What kind of comparison is that ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Good for the learned to do every now and then .

My guess is that he will detonate a nuke out over the ocean to stop hurricanes and prevent them becoming sharknados. The fallout will also irradiate people from the inside, and in that way, COVID-19 will just go away.

The severe onshore prevailing winds caused, will demolish those 'liberal' wind farms which will stop people getting cancer from the sound of windmills. Also, tremendous windmill fumes, tremendous, tremendous fumes...

Are you Ok ?
If this condition persists , please see a doctor.

I was joking, but perhaps I would be seeing several doctors, all at once.

2nd opinion anyone?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

"I know he is very interested in revamping our nuclear energy policy - hopefully federally funding the development of shiny new totally safe LFTRs to replace all of our ancient and dangerous PWRs, along with a bunch of new ones (sorry coal industry - guess it is time to retrain)."

Thanks... so, just talking... hopefully nothing will come of that dumb idea. I wonder which of his deep state dumbasses is pushing that agenda.

I still sincerely hope he pushes the LFTRs... that one thing would make his legacy as the best Prez ever.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"I know he is very interested in revamping our nuclear energy policy - hopefully federally funding the development of shiny new totally safe LFTRs to replace all of our ancient and dangerous PWRs, along with a bunch of new ones (sorry coal industry - guess it is time to retrain)."

Thanks... so, just talking... hopefully nothing will come of that dumb idea. I wonder which of his deep state dumbasses is pushing that agenda.

I still sincerely hope he pushes the LFTRs... that one thing would make his legacy as the best Prez ever.

From the article:

While the officials didn't agree to conduct a test, a senior administration official said the proposal is “very much an ongoing conversation.”

I think we could infer who the writers were suggesting the 'senior administrator' is from the language of the quote. However, the whole article seems a little bit too unattributed to my liking.

edit on 25/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Not really with 35 million out of work all it would take in most cases is you will report the deaths as we say or you can find a new job.

with so many out of work fear of loss of income is a powerful motivator, especially since its just numbers on a paper its not really hurting anyone.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Not really with 35 million out of work all it would take in most cases is you will report the deaths as we say or you can find a new job.

with so many out of work fear of loss of income is a powerful motivator, especially since its just numbers on a paper its not really hurting anyone.

Who would be saying that? What is their motivation for saying that? What would it achieve (other than totally messing up the numbers)? When did they say it? How did they get that message out to so many, without everybody knowing?

edit on 25/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

"While the officials didn't agree to conduct a test, a senior administration official said the proposal is “very much an ongoing conversation.”

I think we could infer who the writers were suggesting the 'senior administrator' is from the language of the quote. However, the whole article seems a little bit too unattributed to my liking.

Yeah... no, if Trump was pushing this, they'd come out and say it...

And if it was Trump that said that, they'd have said that too.

This sounds like more 'anonymous sources' BS...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Please keep political rhetoric out of my thread. There was a reason I didn't place it in one of those forums.

Thanks in advance

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even without Covid-19, 7,700 U.S. Citizens die every day of the year...year-after-year. That's 100,000 people every 13 days.

Source - CDC stat page: www.cdc.gov...

The fear-mongering over Covid-19 deaths, is taking one of many "killers", and focusing on it.

Thankfully, most people are now keeping the proper perspective, after 99% of MSM warnings in recent years failed to materialize.

i think i understand what you are getting at.
if CV19 wasn't going on right now, we could easily put one of the other "killers" in CV19's place. if we did that, would we as a nation be so swift to shut down the country?
since we haven't yet, why such a big deal being made in regards to CV19?

am i close?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

"While the officials didn't agree to conduct a test, a senior administration official said the proposal is “very much an ongoing conversation.”

Yeah... no, if Trump was pushing this, they'd come out and say it...

And if it was Trump that said that, they'd have said that too.

This sounds like more 'anonymous sources' BS...

Not if Trump wanted deniability.

He is pushing foreign powers towards conflict and accusations using vague innuendo are his MO.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

If any new source of 100,000 deaths in the space of 3 months appeared, I'm pretty sure action would be taken. I certainly would hope so.

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join