It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas doc is treating her patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% success rate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Full title : Dallas doc is treating her patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% success rate, but has to lie to pharmacists to prescribe it
Yep other reports have said the same but it does depend on how soon the virus is detected and how soon hydroxychloroquine is administered.

Over a month ago Powdered Wig reported reported on a doctor, Stephen Smith, who was calling hydroxychloroquine a “game changer” in the fight against COVID. Dr. Smith had been treating his COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% cure rate. He believed then that the fight against COVID was over. He clearly underestimated the marshmallow medical establishment and the nefarious forces which give that establishment its marching orders.

Ivette Lozano is a Dallas doctor who is treating her COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine. The recovery success rate of her treatment is 100%!

Latest: Dallas doc is treating her patients with hydroxychloroquine with a 100% success rate, but has to lie to pharmacists to prescribe it

Dr. Lozano is blowing the whistle on the corruption, the misinformation being broadcast by the mainstream media, and the medical establishment’s obstruction by recommending against the use of the one known cure for COVID patients – chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

I still think the reluctance to use a $15 dollar cure is due to wanting a bigger better monetary remuneration for Remdesivir which last I heard was $290 a shot.

The “so-called experts,” like Tony Fauci, are recommending against the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID patients, declaring that it has not been sufficiently tested. Dr. Fauci is either a liar or a moron (neither of which is good), as hydroxychloroquine was thoroughly tested in 1955 and approved by the FDA that same year.

powderedwigsociety.com...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Title : The First Case of COVID-19 in the US Treated with Remdesivir Was in late January – Two Weeks Later China Was Mass Producing the Drug – The Firm Gilead Sciences and Dr. Fauci Are In the Middle

The first known case of COVID-19 showed up in the US in Washington state on January 19, 2020. The individual had traveled to visit family in Wuhan, China, and had returned on the 15th. The patient was immediately placed under surveillance and after declining health, he was finally given a drug being developed, remdesiver.

Treatment with intravenous remdesivir (a novel nucleotide analogue prodrug in development) was initiated on the evening of day 7, and no adverse events were observed in association with the infusion.

Soon after treatment the individual recovered.

The large investors in UNITAID include WHO, George Soros, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and a partnership relationship with the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Both Drs. Fauci and Birx are associated with the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

The one person behind the promotion of Gilead’s remdesivir is the doctor who has worked with Gilead for a long time, Dr. Fauci. He also has downplayed and criticized the use of the much cheaper drug hydroxychloroquine:

Can there be any uncertainty as to why Dr. Fauci, who worked closely with Gilead, is strongly promoting its more expensive and less effective medication, which has already failed against Ebola, over a readily available, markedly affordable medication with a 91% success rate?

How long has the production of remdesivir been in the planning? Why is this drug so highly touted by Dr. Fauci? The answer appears to be related to Gilead Sciences.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... sciences-dr-fauci-middle/?utm_source=whatfinger

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
wow 100% sucess rate ?

that is suspicious in itself

when dealing with a complex case - like a pandemic where everyone is different

some people will live - with zero treatment

some will die - no mater what you do for them

hydroxychloroquine may have success in theasting N19COVID - but it will also have failures

claims of 100% - are either cherry picked cohorts or lies

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

NOPE... not necessarily.

You are using the presumptive "TV Model" with all the attending hair on fire view of Covid-19.

A better way to say what you said is... "Some folks will end up in ARDS, and most won't." (ARDS = Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)

When the HC protocol is given to patients BEFORE they even approach ARDS, their outcomes are usually good.

If you wait till a patient reaches ARDS, they already are sustaining significant systemic damage to the lungs and sometimes other organs.

It is the metabolic reaction to the virus that overwhelms the body and kills. The HC Protocol requires early intervention, long before a poorly modulated immune system freaks out and crashes the body.

The other thing I'll mention... another doctor, one of the first to openly use the HC protocol, had 100% success rate, until he didn't. Out of 400 patients, he had a couple who died. They were elderly, and had comorbidities.

Covid-19 is particularly virulent... but it's like a really really nasty flu if you get it. Most folks who die of seasonal flu, would have probably survived, if they had early intervention. Most people are pretty sick by the time they get to the hospital.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

thanks for demonstrating my point

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I have my doubts about the 100% claim, but I've also turned myself into a busybody, aka a Karen, into looking into these treatments.

I'm finding mixed and disturbing results. The malaria drug is extremely useful when used in combination with other natural ingredients including high doses of zinc, but results seem to only be effective in the early onset of contracting the virus, and does seem to stop it in it's tracks.

Typically though, by the time you have contracted covid-19 and realize it, you will either become symptomatic and show signs, or you don't. The numbers involved are all made up, because widespread testing will never happen. Antibody tests are also down, because that would expose how far this "pandemic" has actually spread. The anti-body tests in LA county and NY show a likeliness that at least 20% of all residents have contracted the wu-flu, and somehow covid deaths keep stacking while all other common deaths seem to be down. I can't find it now (*go figure) but I read a report that flu deaths for the year after adjusted totals will end up around 20,000. 20K, that's a lot right, holy sheets! Yeah the average deathrate for the flu is 60k+ a year. So i guess the flu was nice this year?

Oh and dont get me started on masks, assholes thinking a scarf made of socks does something. Kiss my ass and learn virology, or at least learn the proper way to use a mask. Until then I have asthma and can't use a mask. Oh you want my papers? excuse me while I sue you for a HIPPA violation.

done ranting

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

What kind of doctor are you ?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you playing internet doctor yourself and saying it doesn't work?

Because case studies have shown it does work, if it's caught early enough.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Im not a doctor, I'm a horticulturist, you wanna grow big healthy plants ask me, I'm not giving out medical advice, I was simply asking the poster what qualifications he had to be making such statements.

I ask you the same, what qualifications do you have to be making claims the that these treatments are effective?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im not a doctor, I'm a horticulturist, you wanna grow big healthy plants ask me, I'm not giving out medical advice, I was simply asking the poster what qualifications he had to be making such statements.

I ask you the same, what qualifications do you have to be making claims the that these treatments are effective?

Absolutely nothing professionally.

That doesn't mean I can't research information myself, and make fairly accurate deductions all by myself.

I'm also able to make sound decisions for myself, because I take absolutely NOTHING at face value.

That all said, I'll repeat myself for liability purposes, I HAVE ZERO MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONS.

I've read multiple credible reports of this drug working, in combination with other drugs/compounds. Only when the virus is caught early though, I haven't read a single report of this drug being successful in later stages.

That said, I've also not met a single person that has this virus, or knows anyone that does. I know it's obviously not a fake virus, however I can't help but think how non-lethal this virus is, and how much economical devastation is being imposed currently.

People need to remember that executive orders are not laws, and unconstitutional restrictions imposed cannot legally be enforced.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

People need to remember that executive orders are not laws, and unconstitutional restrictions imposed cannot legally be enforced.

Agreed,also keep in my this is not an American problem it's a global pandemic affecting every country in the entire world, there is no one size fits all solution to the problem.

Just how differently it affects both rural and city life within the U.S is a marker of just how complex this whole issue is.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sounds like a Doc with some common sense.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Agreed,also keep in my this is not an American problem it's a global pandemic affecting every country in the entire world, there is no one size fits all solution to the problem.

Just how differently it affects both rural and city life within the U.S is a marker of just how complex this whole issue is.

The thing is, it's NOT affecting the world as the news portrays.

Most deaths have come from retirement homes globally, and China apparently had everything under control from day one. Now that reports have come out about China killing people with new covid claims, they suddenly have new cases.

In the US, since a federal declaration of national emergency has been made, we've had a mass influx of cases and deaths. You would like to trust those numbers, but since hospitals will be receiving federal dollars for covid, suddenly the numbers boost. It is sick and disgusting. The people you trust to be professionally trained to care for your health don't have much of an option, they either work or are furloughed. They will be back when things get back to normal, and are most likely being paid to not work.

It's the individuals in charge of finances at hospitals that are pushing this "pandemic" in my opinion. They are smart people, and know exactly how to get every federal dollar they can. In this instance, they are assholes worried about their own paycheck, and big bonuses, that they can procure with federal funding.

It just goes to show how much the almighty dollar is worth, there are medical individuals willing to throw aside their oath to make a buck.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Im pretty sure it's been debunked hospitals are getting paid for declaring covid cases, states certainly are getting funding for declaring emergencies but that money is likely being skimmed by corruption.

Can you provide any proof hospitals benefit from covid ?

Im not sure what news portrays where you are but where I am it's all about moving on from this mess and getting back to work. I have family all over the globe and they are pretty much on the same page. As I understand it the US is struggling from a lack of leadership as well as complications within the governed states.
edit on 14-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Im pretty sure it's been debunked

www.usatoday.com...

Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

Im pretty sure it's been debunked hospitals are getting paid for declaring covid cases, states certainly are getting funding for declaring emergencies but that money is likely being skimmed by corruption.

Im not sure what news portrays where you are but where I am it's all about moving on from this mess and getting back to work. I have family all over the globe and they are pretty much on the same page. As I understand it the US is struggling from a lack of leadership as well as complications within the governed states.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Right now I cannot, but being familiar with how federal funding works, the worse it is, the more you get.

I'm a digger, so I'll look that up soon though.

Right now I don't think the fed itself has a grasp on the cost involved with this shutdown, the US government is about to borrow another 3 trillion with pelosi's padded bill.

The topic though is the drug, so I'll just stop my discussion about anything else with you outside PM's

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Another study : youtu.be...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I have a hard time believing anything from the Murdoch media, news corp owns u.sa today and if look at the size of that media empire you would come to the conclusion they are moulding minds and have been for a while now.

It's a damning revalation if true because it proves the for profit medical system in the U.S is an utter failure, either way it's bad.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Right now I cannot, but being familiar with how federal funding works, the worse it is, the more you get.

I'm a digger, so I'll look that up soon though.

Right now I don't think the fed itself has a grasp on the cost involved with this shutdown, the US government is about to borrow another 3 trillion with pelosi's padded bill.

The topic though is the drug, so I'll just stop my discussion about anything else with you outside PM's

Fair enough, I'm going to crash out anyhow.

Take it easy...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would say to you, respectfully, that how would you expect the state of Montana to get the same coronavirus reimbursement/federal funding as the state of New York?

Can you provide a link to a debunked story? I'd like to read it and see how it was debunked.

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I have a hard time believing anything from the Murdoch media, news corp owns u.sa today and if look at the size of that media empire you would come to the conclusion they are moulding minds and have been for a while now.

It's a damning revalation if true because it proves the for profit medical system in the U.S is an utter failure, either way it's bad.

<<   2  3 >>

join