It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-vid-19. . . Covid. . China-Bye-Bye will not kill us. . . but this will. . . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A bacteria.

A small, insignificant bacteria.

Will be the end of mankind.

DOOM!

Why you ask?

HOW, you demand?

Everyone and their cousin is using hand sanitizer now.

EVERYONE! EVEN YOU, READING THIS RIGHT NOW IS USING HAND SANITIZER!

WELL STOP!

NOW!

*waiting for everyone to stop*

Okay. Bacteria are not virus. Virus am not bacteria.

But bacteria, like virus, evolve learn and adapt. We'll get an e.coli immune to alcohol, a clostridium immune, a c.diff that will laugh at any and all antibiotics simply because we are breeding it right now.

If hand gel kills 99.999 perrcent of bacteria, that means there is 0.001% that laugh at your face like a Frenchman.

It can grow, adapt, and survive.

This will be the world-killer.

Not a silly little bat-virus.

But a mutated bacteria. Imagine a flesh-eating one, just waiting in the wings.

"Keep using that hand gel folks!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
-Streptococcus pyogenes
edit on 8-5-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So if we wash our hands in the toilet, "after using it", will it save us all?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

So if we wash our hands in the toilet, "after using it", will it save us all?

I would start making small poop on your hands.

Trust me on this.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hand gel?

Please... I touch everything I can to make sure I get enough bugs to keep my immune system going.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Okay, but that idea stinks.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

ROFLMAO! 🤣

I submit to you. I will be you Ghunter. Please tell when and where to show up.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Okay, but that idea stinks.

Soon we'll see some state govenor's mandating that everyone make small poops in their hands and in their pants (for later).

Do it for the children!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

ROFLMAO! 🤣

I submit to you. I will be you Ghunter. Please tell when and where to show up.

There is a site on Indeed.com, just for my Gunthers.

I'll send you the link.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So let's start local excrement wash stations where it's like a chilli dump party except everyone dumps their dump into the vat. You can dispense some into your old purell bottles for 99 cents.

My idea probably stinks.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This discussion reminds me of the old SNL skit where the Romans had a community puke tank.
edit on 8-5-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You made a thread with a subliminal message about the 1% taking over.

Tell us how much they paid you.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Hand gel?

Please... I touch everything I can to make sure I get enough bugs to keep my immune system going.

Amen brother! Germ resistance training. Proven method. Except uhm....for the ones that kill you.....

Seriously though, I completely agree overall. There are some things that many humans can't beat but for the most part, good advice.

And yes, stop using the hand sanitizer REGULARLY. In special circumstances, such as if you work in the medical profession, after handling barn animals at the fair, right before visiting a nursing home etc. There are times and places when it should be used but certainly not several times a day. A good hand washing with soap and water is pretty much all the effectiveness one needs to stay clean and safe.

I will NOT be pooing in my palm as part of my hardening off of germs. Too stinky!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You made a thread with a subliminal message about the 1% taking over.

Tell us how much they paid you.

Not enough.

Still can't afford HBO.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I will NOT be pooing in my palm as part of my hardening off of germs. Too stinky!

Then you just aren't an American!

The Red, White. . . . and Poo!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Some of us have been playing in the mud for years. However some here are older than dirt!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I ate dirt when I was a kid. We had a garden and I ate the stuff right out of the ground. My aunt told my mom that I now definitely had pinworms and they hatch out of your butthole at night and she should wait till I was asleep and go check my butthole. If she saw worms.. I better go to the Dr.

Yeah, my mom and dad were in my room pulling up my holly hobbie nightie and literally prying my cheeks apart ... when I started screaming bloody murder... and my grandpa walked in. He started yelling and they told him about the pinworms.. so I had 3 people trying to look at my butthole.

I hate my aunt.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Some of us have been playing in the mud for years. However some here are older than dirt!

It doesn't matter.

Betty "Narcs on neighbors" Wilson will probably be the one who creates the critical bacteria that will destroy mandkind.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Stop telling me what to do.

I'll disinfect if I want to, and if I don't, I won't.

I'm not telling you which way I do.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I ate dirt when I was a kid. We had a garden and I ate the stuff right out of the ground. My aunt told my mom that I now definitely had pinworms and they hatch out of your butthole at night and she should wait till I was asleep and go check my butthole. If she saw worms.. I better go to the Dr.

Yeah, my mom and dad were in my room pulling up my holly hobbie nightie and literally prying my cheeks apart ... when I started screaming bloody murder... and my grandpa walked in. He started yelling and they told him about the pinworms.. so I had 3 people trying to look at my butthole.

I hate my aunt.

Ummmm WHAT!
Dude now that is one funny story man. Sorry you had to endure.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Advantage

I hate my aunt.

Ummmm WHAT!
Dude now that is one funny story man. Sorry you had to endure.

Yeah, Im old. We had to suffer such things pre internet and if you were a dirt eater. Its also completely true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join