It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Empire Exploits COVID-19 For More War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ok, well do you always join threads and ask why you should care?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Me not agreeing with someone's world views doesn't mean they're completely discreditable.

You asked who she was, and what were her qualifications. As far of do I believe her, I know her angle and she brings up some points that are worth discussing from time to time.

She's a strong critic of war, like as strong as it gets. She makes no secrets about her view of America, AKA her show called empire files. Honestly, the MSM and both parties have a few things they come together on, war is one of them. It doesn't hurt to hear what the skeptics say about it from time to time.

As for why should you care, IDK, why do you care? You're commenting in a thread about a person you don't know anything about or what they said relating to the thread topic. Why does your statement have any credibility if you know nothing about the topic?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The United States of America Is A Democratic Republic , Not an Empire . DENY IGNORANCE ..........

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

She hosted Breaking the Set on the Russian network RT America from 2012 to 2015. In 2015, Martin launched the investigative documentary and interview series The Empire Files, originally hosted by Telesur. She received an undergraduate degree in political science from Diego State university.

I don't see any pertinent qualifications there.
And , exactly zilch on why I should care.

What pertinent qualifications do you have to dismiss her opinion ?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Me not agreeing with someone's world views doesn't mean they're completely discreditable.

You asked who she was, and what were her qualifications. As far of do I believe her, I know her angle and she brings up some points that are worth discussing from time to time.

She's a strong critic of war, like as strong as it gets. She makes no secrets about her view of America, AKA her show called empire files. Honestly, the MSM and both parties have a few things they come together on, war is one of them. It doesn't hurt to hear what the skeptics say about it from time to time.

As for why should you care, IDK, why do you care? You're commenting in a thread about a person you don't know anything about or what they said relating to the thread topic. Why does your statement have any credibility if you know nothing about the topic?

She makes no secrets about her view of America, AKA her show called empire files.

Look for keywords.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

She hosted Breaking the Set on the Russian network RT America from 2012 to 2015. In 2015, Martin launched the investigative documentary and interview series The Empire Files, originally hosted by Telesur. She received an undergraduate degree in political science from Diego State university.

Wisdom
Learning
All that is required.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Folks put too much faith in YouTube gurus

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wisdom
Learning
All that is required.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Folks put too much faith in YouTube gurus

So nothing more than your opinion..

Oh and I agree youtube is not a reliable source.
edit on 9-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What was your point? My title said for "more war" not new wars...

There is no 'more' war.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ah thanks for the pointless comment.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Then explain why you think she is wrong instead of offering pointless posts.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Got it he hasent started a war...

We had been in Iraq forever it seems like but now its a problem..

We never should have published the drone strike report all that does is give propaganda to people that wish to tear us down. (also if the report is canceled how do you know casualties are up?

The Iran deal should have been canx by Obama once it was clear Iran had no intention of following through on their end.

Seriously... sanctions now are an issue, what about the rapid fire sanctions on Russia because of the "election interference" by Obama... and here we are nearly 4 years later still waiting on evidence of said interference.

Causing tension.. seriously? If we move equipment for training exercise people get their knickers in a twist, we stock up on things like body bags in the event of a disaster knickers get twisted.

Some two bit warlord in Africa gets bumped off everyone screams CIA, probably half the worlds tension is self created not US created.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Got it he hasent started a war...

You aint got a thing. Except for the well-oiled deathblow argument that bubbles up in every more (or less) nuanced discussion on board. Well, at least until he has. Right?

It's not his fault that Iran didn't respond more in kind after your Hashashin in chief decided to kill one of their f*cking generals in, what we liked to call, an "act of war" in this time and age before your Patriot Act. Right? Right?

Right?

Some two bit warlord in Africa gets bumped off everyone screams CIA, probably half the worlds tension is self created not US created.

No problem. From now on you and your fully automated dronework of "nothing happened, ever" can be said two bit warlord in my head, just in case that helps. Kinda fitting, don't ya think? Your rock bottom of standards in drone-diplomacy, not mine.

The greatest warmongering machines of loving grace one could get! Well... at least the ones we deserved.

Aaanyhow, you guys should check out Media Roots as well.

This pandemic delivered a few soccer championships worth of distractions for months. Seize them all!

SIPRI: Germany significantly increases military spending

Nothing happened. Right? Ri...

*shots fired*

edit on 9-5-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's not his fault that Iran didn't respond more in kind after your Hashashin in chief decided to kill one of their f*cking generals

That perfectly innocent general that was involved in planning terror acts inside the nation of Iraq... that general?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

And we'll take your word for it as if there still were WMD's in Iraq. Sure.

We're not going to find any new evidence popping up in this thread only because you feel obliged to defend your occupation as if that was everything that defines you as a person. So why even go there?

“We were all at once terribly alone; and alone we must see it through.”

All Quiet on the Western Front

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Casualties were up before the report and also third party outlets.

Anyway, it seems you have no problems with the u.s. killing and doing whatever it wants in other countries so kind of pointless to talk to a war monger.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yes, against Americans!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Are you just responding to random old posts i made? Lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join