It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York COVID-19 numbers make clear it's time to reopen America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ever hear of Chumley? No no not the guy on Pawnstars. Hes Chumlee. Shes Chumley. The Opinion editor for The Washington Times. Don't care? OK fine at least she has some gazoomgas to at least voice her opinion. So it appears that we have some faith left in those that run our country. I have listened to Cuomo and he seems more rational lately. At least pragmatic. So based on that she wrote this article. I agree with it. I also very much agree with it as we are being bombarded with absolute sensationalism in the USA MSM on COVID-19. Especially MSN.COM.

I thought Bill Gates retired from Mr. Softee [MSN]some time ago. You know to push his vaccines. Hmmm

New York COVID-19

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said in recent televised press conference that the majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the state came from the stay-at-home set, not the out-and-about set — meaning, once again, the government’s projections, predictions, forecasts and conclusions on the coronavirus were, gasp, wrong. Meaning: Lockdown orders from governors should be rescinded. Meaning: It’s time for Americans to get into the fresh air and resume business as normal.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-5-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 7-5-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nice round about way of admitting they were wrong. Cuz you know, they will NEVER admit they were wrong for destroying the economy. Hey, they’ve still got their jobs, and the spotlights on them. A narcissists dream!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The best part about this overreaction is that around October or November when it hits hard they will face the decision to close again or stay open.

Right at or after the election...

Gonna be a # show.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes, I agree in the fall they will have the "planned" release of the next generation COVID-19. They are already telling us that. Especially on the Bill Gates road show. Then there will be a the 3rd release, much stronger. "They" will slam us.

Georgia Guidestone's Anyone 2020; March to Population 500,000,000

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Yes, I agree in the fall they will have the "planned" release of the next generation COVID-19. They are already telling us that. Especially on the Bill Gates road show. Then there will be a the 3rd release, much stronger. "They" will slam us.

Georgia Guidestone's Anyone 2020; March to Population 500,000,000

Yup, claiming Covid-19 mutated. How will we know they just didn’t create a new one and release it?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I now have first hand experience. I can’t say much more but a cardiac arrest fatality was marked down as Covid-19 as the cause of death. No prior history of infection or symptoms I am aware of.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I predict that we have some rolling closures throughout the year, as states open up and cases spike again we have another one in a couple of months. Get the numbers down, re-open, close in a couple of months. Should be a good time.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The best part about this overreaction is that around October or November when it hits hard they will face the decision to close again or stay open.

Gonna be a # show.

We all know the Democrats are going to be screaming to shut everything down so that they can push vote-by-mail, you know, for totally honest purposes. Expect to see the MSM outlets following along with fear-mongering to keep people afraid of leaving their homes.
At this point blatant vote rigging through vote-by-mail is their only chance.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Gonna be a # show.

Right on, COVID-19 will hit hard on those who are on strict lock-downs.... their immune systems will be hypersensitive when they come out into the real world.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

In Pennsylvania, currently 67% of the COVID -19 deaths are nursing home residents.
edit on b000000312020-05-07T10:37:44-05:0010America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 10:37:44 -05001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

People with one foot in the grave already...
Not exactly a surprise.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Gonna be a # show.

We all know the Democrats are going to be screaming to shut everything down so that they can push vote-by-mail, you know, for totally honest purposes. Expect to see the MSM outlets following along with fear-mongering to keep people afraid of leaving their homes.
At this point blatant vote rigging through vote-by-mail is their only chance.

What do you mean they will push vote by mail?

Do you think it is something new? I have been voting by mail for the past 20 years. Why are people having a problem with it now?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Do you think it is something new? I have been voting by mail for the past 20 years. Why are people having a problem with it now?

Because when it's made mandatory due to stay-at-home orders, there is significantly more opportunity for vote rigging and fraud. If everything stayed the same as it was, it would be easier to see statistical anomalies - for example, sudden spikes in the number of votes being sent in by mail in specific areas. If everyone has to vote by mail, those statistical anomalies are concealed.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Gonna be a # show.

The election could be delayed by a month to give time for 200,000,000 mail-in ballots to be received and counted by the Fed Election Commission volunteers.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Relised virus by some government Come on that is as stupid as contrails being chem trails . No virus cares about how rich they are no chem they spray would either .
A bio weapon is a E.L.E and father more the ones they make are no 1 or 2 or even 10 % fatal rates they are 99.9 % death rates . Lastly wile Humans can engineer a Virus we are not nearly at a lv to create a Virus that ONLY kills a Certain segment of the population .
Best we can do Is make a KILLER 99 % virus that is easy . Making one that only kills 1. % would be darn hard and STILL a SUPER high risk as it can still mutate into the 99% killer that would be used as a mad weapon .

At Most this virus got out of a lab because of louse security and lucky for us It WAS NOT a bio weapon lab .
If one of those gets out game over .
As for the most people spreading it at Home its a NO brainer as someone in the home gets it EVERY one in the home who can get it WILL its darn near impossible to issulat one person in a home from spreading it to every one in the home .

This should have been oves from the start . BUT the whole POINT was to SLOW it not stop it and that is what so far seams to be working it has leveled off the rates in Sweden show just how much higher it would have been if we had not tried this . And remember wile Sweden made no lock down People there just self isolated on there own for the most part . That most part meaning a Incress of quite a Bit still ..

And just look at the deaths GOING BY normal DEATH rates not what they say . Twice as HIGH in hard hit ares .
and just look at the Numbers NOW tested positive . And the year is not even half OVER .
260 k world wide 75 k US and even if its a lie the amounts are still hitting normal flue deaths PER year in 4 months !

And remember it all started with ONE person back in January FROM 1 TO 3,800,000 sick In 4 MONTHS now watch what the numbers will be by December . For the next few months it probably will slow it down come September October the number could shoot up we have 4 Months to get our act together with a plan on insulating new cases in such a way as TO NOT have total lock down if we fail at either Game OVER . Collapse regardless of numbers of deaths .

Every thing to posted is how many die that is sooooo short SITED 30 million sick at once means NO one is working anyway No food being shipped No taxes being collected No amount of money would save the economy .
Odds are very very high we will fail and if we do we are talking about a thing which will make the depression look like a walk in the PARK .

Next January we may not have any Fully Functional country on the Planet . 2 billion sick at once will have that effect of shutting the worlds economy down no matter what any Government does . Its NOT 1929 any more the worlds a MUCH more crowed place and Almost No one knows how to barter nore does any one have the means to get there own food even if THEY could trade for it as what skill do they have the farmer wants and what farm is ran as mom and pop anyway .

UK can NOT even Grow enough on there own to feed the people they have THEY MUST import . What will happen If they cant because every farmer is sick what will happen if every cashier is sick every meat plant worker every food picker every truck driver .

All My life I have know this was possible I had hoped i would NOT see it in my life time . Humans brag about Our nuks brag about how mighty our army's are brag about how great we are at cheating death . One microscopic BUG so small you need a Microscope to see it has Succeed In virtually STOPPING our mighty war machine virtually stopping illegals from coming in country's .
Virtually stopped illegal drugs from being shipped and PUT a almost 100 % terriff on the world .And slowed crime to a crawl !

What Humans failed doing for 30 years the virus has done in 4 months !
I do hope Every one here is Right and its all a sham because if its Not and Humans fail our so called civilization my not be here in 5 years .

Its not the 1920s and we NO longer have the luxury of half the world being sick at once as people no longer work as well together and even if they did they dont have the means to work together .
I do hope your all right I would rater have politicians stealing us blind alest then we have a country in which we have them .

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
PS even if it was just a mild flue type virus But add a 100 % infection rate and No vacane give it a 2 day incubation and a week to get well it would mean 2 Billion sick in 6 months and NO one to drive the trucks pick the food run the power plants and so on and add NO one would die directly from that flue it would STILL be game OVER .

people may want to start Focusing on thous who live as they are teh ones who will be dealing with the fall out .
edit on 7-5-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DetectiveT
I now have first hand experience. I can’t say much more but a cardiac arrest fatality was marked down as Covid-19 as the cause of death. No prior history of infection or symptoms I am aware of.

I have 1st hand experience of this too.
South Coast 🇬🇧

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

People with one foot in the grave already...
Not exactly a surprise.

Especially not surprising when you find out that the governor forced nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients.
Think on that.
You are prohibited from visiting a family member in a nursing home because you might infect someone there with coronavirus. But the nursing home can't refuse to take on a patient that has the virus.
New York and New Jersey governors did the same thing.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I spoke with my State Representative today, he admitted to me this shutdown has been a tragic mistake.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That is ridiculous. Stay at homes resulted in the highest number of hospitalizations, really?
Hmm.
If I am understanding your point then you are saying no matter what you do or where you are, you will catch covid-19 anyway?
If you want to go out and run around as if everything is beautiful I hope after you do, you visit your parents first on the list.
And dont forget anybody in your family who might be immune-deficient, make them at the top of your list too.

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com...!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F %2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F79%2Fd4%2F895983cc47218c8922fed128696b%2Ftn-photos-staff-s1-daily-pilot-526452-tn-dpt-me-hb-rally-20 200416-1.jpg

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join