It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When your already getting calls to tone it down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Allaroundyou

There are Vets with post traumatic stress disorder and also some animals that are terribly frightened by such things, Bad idea.

People that do things like this don't care about anyone else. It's just normal behavior for them. We had a dog once that went through the screen on a screen door when the neighbor touched off his shotgun. Some animals (and people) freak out when they hear things like this.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: madmac5150

Screw any ban man.
They won’t stop me!

Youve been a member for 8 years, so I know youre an adult, but you really really do come off like a preteen, and not just on this thread.

I love fireworks, but not in the hands of someone like you , who clearly has the mentality of a child

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: madmac5150

Screw any ban man.
They won’t stop me!

Youve been a member for 8 years, so I know youre an adult, but you really really do come off like a preteen, and not just on this thread.

I love fireworks, but not in the hands of someone like you , who clearly has the mentality of a child

Ok well unlike your old bum. I have a launch platform that has sand and some water in it. The launch is a ways away from people. The whole thing is presoaked before every launch.
I get that you and I have had our disputes but at some point you are just going to have to have to go with the fact that maybe I am not as dumb as you may think.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join