It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did “they” get to Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I noticed a few weeks ago stories were changing and haven't been on since. Too bad it was a good source at one time.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

If the death toll is 63,000 plus, then perhaps the patriots are those who aren't trying to downplay a genuinely bad situation, just so they can win the next vote?

The death rate is less than the flu, at best currently around 0.3%, not the 3% and 2 million dead like we were being force fed.

Oh, and by the way, the "ventilators" were killing patients, not helping them and the hospital's knew they were killing those patients but did it to protect the medical professionals. The ventilators damage the lungs is used more than a few days, they knew there were alternatives like CPAP's but wouldn't use them because they were not a enclosed system. The ventilators were a death sentence, even Cuomo said as much. Go on a ventilator and 95% died.

Many of the dead could have been saved if the Hydrochloroquine and Remddesivir were used but the libs fought their use and mocked Trump for even suggesting it.

edit on 2-5-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So I checked Drudge Report yesterday and I can tell you flat out as a long-time reader that it has swung full leftist. It’s garbage. Everything is negative, no opposing views, one narrative.

This is what happens when a Google exec buys it.

I’ll never be reading Drudge again. I encourage you to stay away from it as well.

Edit: If you’re a lefty - no need to change your viewing habits. The site reads no different than CNN or MSNBC. You’re not missing anything.
edit on 6-5-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Isn't Drudge just an aggregator?

Headlines are definitely less right leaning than in the past but lots of right leaning sources on the site.

Perhaps they are playing to a wider audience for $?

I'm not sure who "they" in terms of who "got to Drudge" but you'd think if they had some real dirt and forced him for some reason to alter the tenor of his site I think it would be more than just their headlines...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Your absolutely correct drudge has sold out to the liberal commi left wing america hating loons scraped that site a while back it’s all disinformation now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join