It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recent (Social) Media Circus re: injecting disinfectant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Maybe.. Maybe not..

Ive tried to talk about it in the least esoteric terms possible, because I didnt feel it was "necessary," but I think we have created a "god" of sorts.

Even had someone reply to one of my posts (couldnt find it again..) talking about egregores, but there are other terms too. Everything from tulpas to wetiko to "the beast." Its very unique to modern times and means though.

We created machines and constructs that manipulate peoples minds, centralized organizations that feed on their disconnect from reality, created entire platforms to addict (literally!) people to the process, and have numerous things in the works to sink all the hooks in deeper. And I think.. In doing so, we created the tendrils for something else entirely.

Its really not something any of us want to feed, regardless of persuasion (even the "darker" persuasions).

I think there are only two ways out; build a decentralized, competing framework, which is something I believe would be better across the board anyway, or hope for a sentient AI. I dont expect the latter is in action yet, so...

Yeah, its strange. *shrugs*
edit on 25-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Many of them are going to be the same people who will tell you that Sarah Palin absolutely said she could see Russia from her house even though that was Tina Fey, too.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Look at how we went into anti-bullying.

First it was about not bullying, but soon enough, anti-bullying become about conformity, and if kids didn't conform, they were bullied by the rest. Soon, the biggest bullies were the anti-bullying advocates.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Serdgiam

Look at how we went into anti-bullying.

First it was about not bullying, but soon enough, anti-bullying become about conformity, and if kids didn't conform, they were bullied by the rest. Soon, the biggest bullies were the anti-bullying advocates.

Exactly right.. A well meaning concept, frequently involving many well meaning people.. Gets twisted to its inverse.

It also essentially nullifies anything legitimately "anti-bullying" at the same time as twisting peoples hearts and minds.

And I believe its all feeding into the same "core," whatever ones specific take on that might be.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thanks man... I don't think you're a bad guy either... And we can disagree on a topic and that's just that, a disagreement on a topic.

This topic is super small potatoes in the grand scheme of everything going on.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I just bought that hook-line-sinker and cant wait to show it off to all my Friends

Well spoken indeed.

Trump was intentionally misquoted contextually by the MSM ….but at least it is becoming more and more clear to EveryMan and EveryWoman in America exactly who is trying to destroy their Country from the inside...….when the Satanist oligarchy in Canada finally turns like the worm always does....Trump and Friends will have support from the Great White North but right now things are a hot mess in Canada....its a vipers nest.

For America to survive the MSM must be identified as a source of organised Anti-America Domestic dischord and shut down....they are actioning Domestic Terrorisim from inside the USA....the mental monopoly that these few Private owners have to flood our brains with their personal propoganda right into our homes must end.....the lack of personal choice options must end.....allowing just a few MSM entities this conduit to peoples minds is really basically criminal....the Internet at Home with millions of choices or NOTHING FLOODED INTO THE HOME....not a Group of 6 owners who brainwash people with a LICENSE TO DO SO THAT THEY PAY FOR WITH BLOOD MONEY FROM OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

5 years ago on ATS and sites like ATS the disinformation personalities were obvious....after a while even the People hired to do the work became familiar contextually....but o one really payed much attention nor cared...today...LMAO....when you step up to the plate and start spewing lies with or without the MSM supports like these traitors did with Trumps commentary which they intentionally weaponised "against their own Country" really its the only way to identify the traitors....the connection between overt online lies no matter what platform they are on and the MSM is now the LITMUS TEST that regular people online are using....sooooo…..now when they read some off the wall idiot trying to weaponise their Presidents words which are in essence THEIR WORDS....they have a TARGET to lock on to.....yes they always knew the disinformation was out there but had nothing to connect it to....but now....we can ALL CONNECT THESE FEW PIECES OF SEWER FLOTSAM to the Satanist driven and owned MSM......because the speed of co-ordination o their lies is unnatural and impossible unless driven hard with measurable energy and resource inputs.....these connections are in many many ways now evidenciary in nature to a lot of very concerned People.

The election was over long ago and another approaches but this MSM DRIVEN AND MAINTAINED internal domestic attack on Americas Political Structures as a whole and the POTUS specifically has gone from wire to wire and NEVER EVER STOPPED...its unnatural clearly....it must be parsed as Domestic Terrorism and dealt with accordingly.

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE LIES TOLD ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY...YES YOUR country NOT JUST THE POTUS….HE REPRESENTS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BY YOUR OWN DEMANDS AND VOTES....YOU ARE traitors TO YOUR COUNTRY…...YOU KNOW YOU ARE AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO STAND THE LINE AGAINST GOOD AND RIGHTFULL INTENTIONS.....you are now the enemy by your actions.....yes simply posting up and supporting overt lies like were just told about America makes you a Traitor.You aren't using Freedom of Speech to present your feelings these are weaponised attacks....this is not about Freedom of Speech it is about the WEAPONISATION OF THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND HOW WE STOP THIS WEAPONISATION....which is clearly by completely dismanteling MSM and getting it out of Peoples homes and going to an all Internet forum with no captive audiences like the MSM now enjoy or rather pay a huge price to illegally buy.

America...stand up and fight back with PASSION....do not stand by and let people slander your Country...don't let them try to forge a separation in your minds between you the AMERICAN PEOPLE AND YOUR STANDING PRESIDENT....thisis what they want to do to split you apart...always remember the POTUS is the Peoples Only True Unadultered Source of the pulse of America of the Well Being of your Nation...of you Yourselves.....stand up and be counted right now online and everywhere else you see yourselves being attacked .Fight back now in every non-violent legal way you can...because your POTUS is not fighting alone you are right there with him when hey attack him....when they slag him they slag you.....there is ONLY ONE AMRICA not two...they want you to feel like there is an alternative America but its not true....you are all UNITED.....stay that way because my Country is about to rot to hades and we cannot help ourselves never mind America quite yet so we need to you to not only hold the line but to PUSH BACK HARDER THAN EVER against the baby eating blood drinking globalists who are in league with the only true evil on this Planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: ColoradoJens

There's pictures of Obama in Muslim tribal garb. He was raised as a Muslim. There is nothing wrong with wondering if he is still a Muslim.

How can you compare that to people watching a video and then lying about what they saw on that video?

Nobody knows where Obama was born, not even he knows. He can only trust those who were there and remember the occasion. EVERYONE knows what Trump said on that video.

Nobody knows what is in Obama's mind. Maybe he is Christian, maybe he is Muslim maybe he is neither. Nobody knows but him. EVERYONE KNOWS what Trump said on that video.

I didnt happen to see the horse or gorilla threads... weird.

Panicking? LoL... what is there to panic about? People are behaving disgustingly and then pointing at Trump when they're called out, proving they are hell bent on a mission to try to match or outdo all the things they hate about Trump.

Why would I panic when the anti Trumpers just committed suicide? This is going to be a lot bigger than you ever wish it would've become. We've been putting up with this kind of crap since day 1 of the Presidency. This just happens to be the last straw for me personally. I am more energized and motivated than ever before after realizing once again that we are fighting some kind of supernatural evil force that causes normally looking humans to behave in ways that can only be described as demonic. Like the medical workers saying they would let a Trump supporter die. That's beyond the pale my friend. We've never seen this kind of unbridled hatred before in my lifetime.

And mic drop. Thank you for illustrating my point better than I could have.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

meh. I dont believe that for one second.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Won’t Guam capsize if too many people stand on it?”

Openly applauded by those who are calling the President stupid for asking a question

...that's the impression I got watching the video. It lloked like he had a brain fart on national tv and started talking out loud to himself. Perhaps a little foolish, but nowhere near what the media has twisted this into.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Openly applauded by those who are calling the President stupid for asking a question

Except Hank didn't ask it as a question, he made a statement as if it was fact.

He is by far the dumbest MoC - and that says a lot considering the company he is in (Waters, etc, etc)...

And no, I'm not including Pelosi, Schiff etc in this - they are not dumb, just evil.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

...that's the impression I got watching the video. It lloked like he had a brain fart on national tv and started talking out loud to himself. Perhaps a little foolish, but nowhere near what the media has twisted this into.

Because the president is not a slick, tailored made for primetime professional elite like we are always supposed to elect which is one of the reason so many people voted for him. Obama was exactly that ... in a can. He was the packaged president, and he was not exactly what was advertised either.

A lot of people were disillusioned. He wasn't the leader to go with the slick package.

So people voted in Trump. He's not the package, but he has the background of surviving and getting things done.

The very people hating on him so hard now are the same ones who only and ever wanted the slick, pretty package. They likely pick their books solely by the cover too, force themselves to read them, and then refuse to admit it if they don't enjoy them because it obviously had to be great, especially if everyone else said so.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
trump is smart enough to take the advice of his GOP masters and shut down the daily pressers. I enjoyed them actually...But the poll number don't reflect what the Republican party wanted so they scaled them back.

www.axios.com...

www.politico.com...

edit on 26-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Holy word salad. I don't think ellipses work the way you think they do dude. Good lord that's tough to read. Sentence structure brotha. But something-something 'Trump was misquoted'? That much I got.

The problem is that Trump was directly quoted. The clips were played showing Trump himself speaking. We saw and heard it in real time. As is Trump's problem every time. Actually saying dumb stuff. Not out of context, not to reporters (as Trump tried to backtrack and lie about). His devotees tried to twist their minds into making sense of yet another word barf. An attempt to inject meaning into yet another Trump ramble. That was the misquoting that was going on.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I love President Trump!

It was clear to me he was talking about UV light and the dis-infecting properties UV light can accomplish; seeing all the memes “grasping at straws for any reason”, to make him look bad, makes the accusers look ridiculous imo.

They are the ones that are laughable imo!

edit on 27-4-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Yes, directly quoted in a 35 sec snipped clip that had no context for most who did not listen to the briefing. In the transcripts and full livestream, one hears Trump asking Bill to clarify this uv light as a disinfectant. And you know what, that is what Bill did.

Omg! Nothing about bleach, Lysol, or any other everyday cleaner. Truthfully, the only sarcasm and hooking towards reporters was during the Q&A session at the end.

So yes, it is dishonest in how the media portrayed last Thursday's briefing and they are the one's who created the exaggerated lie that so many have ingested and continually spew as truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Yes, directly quoted in a 35 sec snipped clip that had no context for most who did not listen to the briefing. In the transcripts and full livestream, one hears Trump asking Bill to clarify this uv light as a disinfectant. And you know what, that is what Bill did.

Omg! Nothing about bleach, Lysol, or any other everyday cleaner. Truthfully, the only sarcasm and hooking towards reporters was during the Q&A session at the end.

So yes, it is dishonest in how the media portrayed last Thursday's briefing and they are the one's who created the exaggerated lie that so many have ingested and continually spew as truth.

Then why did he fold and call it sarcasm. It wasn't even sarcasm is was 'ignorance"....

edit on 27-4-2020 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Then why did he fold and call it sarcasm. It wasn't even sarcasm is was 'ignorance"....

Because everyone knows he was referring to something else when he said "I was being sarcastic."

Do you even know that there are lots of people currently using sarcasm? Like, its an accepted practice already.

I'll look for 296 studies on the subject and start posting them once I have vetted them.

Really, now the left is going to go on record as saying he said he was being sarcastic. Ugh, the lengths they will go to...
edit on 27-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You got it all.

I didn't say he was misquoted I said he was attacked by a combonation of MSM/Online impacts co-ordinated for mutual benefits....I said it was an attack on the POTUS which is an attack on the American People and I said it was akin to Domestic Terrorism.I guess I wasn't clear enough.Hows that?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

You got it all.

I didn't say he was misquoted I said he was attacked by a combonation of MSM/Online impacts co-ordinated for mutual benefits....I said it was an attack on the POTUS which is an attack on the American People and I said it was akin to Domestic Terrorism.I guess I wasn't clear enough.Hows that?

WAS it an attack on the American people when they attacked Bush, Clinton or Obama. Is the Presidency some kind of sacred shrine that can't be questioned when they do or say dumbass things?

Are they all "chosen one's" like trump?

www.marketwatch.com...

edit on 27-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: underwerks

I believe (and hope to God) Trump just had a brain fart and went on a weird riff. I mean, it would be surprising anyone who though that was a serious consideration could make it well into adulthood.

But it's hilarious and I'm going to rip on him for it, and the people who are butt hurt it happened. We can make fun of any politician until it's someones guy and they get all offended and make a list of excuses.

Lying is how you "make fun of" politicians?

Yeah no, sorry, you're not supposed to blatantly lie about things. Someone could very well become butthurt if you do that. Did you just forget basic manners? I mean, that's not even manners.... that's just, being a normal person. You're literally insane if you go around lying and then act all persecuted when you get called out on it. LoL.

I just don't get it. And at this point I don't think I ever will.

I just don't get how we can't laugh at this. This is the same guys who's twitter is laden with ripping on people constantly. But he slipped and we can't poke fun?

The MSM is absolutely sensationalizing this to get ratings and money... They're corporate owned with an agenda to follow. But let's not act like there isn't an inverse which is right wing media and talk radio. Do they not play loops of Biden gaffs? Do they not point out that he's loosing his grip whenever he slips (we should do that BTW, that's a serious question when someone is running for president).

No one is mad that candidates get ripped on when they slip. They're mad Trump is in the hot seat this time, nothing more. This isn't about kids or your ex girlfriend, it's about Trump getting ripped on. Yea, some of the media are being disgraceful about it and not giving the benefit of the doubt he just had a brain fart and said nonsensical things, implying he was absolutely serious about doing this... But we all know that's what the media does. They don't care about looking at things honestly.

Poking fun is all good and fun. But this went beyond that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join