It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 is a SCAM - We've Been Conned and Bought By China - Now We're Their Slaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The litmus test of the OPs assertion is this… Once the dust has settled, how many UK companies have been sacked by China? How much more IP and capital has been transferred to China. How more dependent and subservient are we on China?

Or, a contrary view. How much manufacturing has been repatriated to the UK from China? How less dependent are we on Chinese firms who seem to control the keys to the castle? How much harder it is for China to gain trust and markets.

We will wait and see, eh? I see a hardening of attitudes against China because of Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DankyDSmythe

YOU have been fooled me thinks...into blaming the "patsy".

If what you say is true, how on earth could the other greatest superpowers in the world roll over so easily and feed their propoganda machines so freely.

They are all in it together and they have everyone by the balls, not that many have any left.0

I'm just sitting back quietly and laughing at a world full of idiots who are desperate to fill in the blanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

The Corona viruses are the common flu virus people.

Wrong, flu is influenza - the two are not the same, and if you can't grasp this basic fact and distinguish between the two, people would do well to take anything you type on this subject with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This does not fit unless others are involved.

The Event 201 scenario
Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

Players
The following prominent individuals from global business, government, and public health were exercise players tasked with leading the policy response to a fictional outbreak scenario in the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise:

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

There was in fact an exercise (called “Event 201”) that took place in October that was hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security — which the Gates Foundation participated in — that focused on emergency preparedness in the event of a “very severe pandemic.”
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You guys don't know what the hell you're talking about. Nearly one in five hundred new yorkers has already died, and that's with the city streets having been almost deserted for weeks.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well I personally stoped reading when you claim to have been involved in some scams. Buhbye

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Why would so many countrys fake a virus?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

No, just no.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
well here is the future of lock down?

Canadian company behind technology to monitor people quarantining in Hong Kong

Disposable wrist bracelets but how long are they going to be disposable?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Can you please advise what co.panies in the US have been bought at a price a fraction of their worth?

How are people now slaves to China?

I don't completely disagree with your theory though I've not heard of any companies being sold.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't know about it being fake.
20 something people got sick at my work from the virus.
2 of them, one a friend of mine, are still in the ICU.

2 days ago, I was outside having a smoke with a fellow coworker and friend, in quarantine at the same hotel as me.
He said he had a heavy chest, complained he was dizzy, and fell flat onto his back.

My immediate nature wanted me to run over to him to help him... But I couldn't.
I had to yell for the paramedics who were on site.

He was brought to the hospital and as of today was released to continue to ride out the virus in the hotel.

The virus is very real.
The cause though, that's a another topic all together.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Id assume that if the CCP does so, it will be the same way they have been doing it for decades.

Its usually through a few layers of ownership, or just suborning a few at the top in western organizations.

There isnt so much a "thing" where its publically, overtly clear that the CCP owns it. Though, that most certainly is out there too.

We usually hear about it with tidbits like what happened with Harvard, or how hollywoods "next big thing" is the Chinese market, etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I agree with you. I think a ton of jobs will be coming back to the US, as long as Trump is in charge. I think this will devistate many of the industries in China where many people will want to support US made, even at a higher price.

I think Biden would simply have us back to business as usual where China surpasses us as the largest economy because our previous leaders made it happen.

We built China, it’s time to destroy them economically for what they allowed to happen.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Another possibility is that a monumental blunder has taken place wherein an unpredictable gm virus with unknown characteristics has been accidentally let loose on the world. Various wealthy powerful entities are scrambling to take advantage any way they can but the outcome is far from certain.

I don't think nations like "China" and "the US" are viable players anymore. Trans-national interests largely control them or factions within them. To say that "China" is buying up assets dirt cheap is to ignore the possibility that powerful elite people (Chinese,US, Swiss, whatever) may be acting as a consortium without regard to nationality.

The people of the world are being scammed and this has been going on long before Covid-19 showed up.

I'm hoping that during this time of chaos, greedy sociopaths will tip their hand exposing their culpability for all to see.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
President Trumps talking points have been removed. The economy destroyed, unemployment is rampant. Who see the fingerprints of an intelligence agency involved?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

Hah ha! reeeally? 1 in 5? That means 1,679,800 new yorkers have died from the coronavirus?

HA that's funny!

It's actually 1 out of 994.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When China was first reporting this......do yall remember the videos of people there walking down the sidewalks and bleeding from their nose and dropping dead?
So what was all that about?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Difference between this and influenza.

In the USA it is estimated this past year 30000 - 60000 people died from influenza.
In 12 months.

This virus has killed 42500 people in the USA since 29th of February.
That is less than 8 weeks.

If that trend continues for a 12 month period (and it would without social distancing, lock down etc) you are looking at approximately 276000 deaths.

Not that serious?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
When China was first reporting this......do yall remember the videos of people there walking down the sidewalks and bleeding from their nose and dropping dead?
So what was all that about?

What about the people in China shouting 'It's all fake'?

"They are taking advantage of the people to put on a show".... is also shouted out from their high rise prisons.
edit on 21-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
The Corona viruses are the common flu virus people.

IS not the damn Ebola virus for F sakes. If it was, then I would be concerned but it F'n isn't so everyone ought STFU and move on with their pathetic lives. Because if this is controlling your life, you are pathetic media lap dogs and political shills.

Everyone needs to pull their collective heads out of the medias arse and look at the world from their own perspective.

This whole pandemic scare is a farse perpetuating the lefts agenda of disruption.

Go back to work, eat fast food enjoy the spring.
Flu seasons happen every damn year, grow up and get over it.

ADVISOR out!

There's a reason why this virus has a more severe effect on some people, probably associated with strain-type, possibly viral load etc.

That's also one of the reasons why social distancing was brought in, in general because not enough is known except that in some cases, it can kill you.

So on those terms, if you go first and test everything is ok, then let me know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join