It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 is a SCAM - We've Been Conned and Bought By China - Now We're Their Slaves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We've been conned - by the Chinese (well the Chinese leaders and their accomplices).

I've always been interested in scams and cons, and have been involved in a few minor ones myself - enough about that I don't want to go to prison.

Something about covid-19 never rung true to me from the start, but I couldn't put my finger on it - well now I can, and the reason it's been so tricky to tie down is because it's a super intelligent scam.

The things that rung my bells were that it seems so tricky to tie down - some people get it and don't even know, it does nothing to them, some people get it and have a flu, some people get it and get really ill and some die.

It seems to be that some people get it, recover, then have it again.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and on top of that it's highly contageous and very easy to catch, and it seems from numbers presenting with the illness that 20% of people who get it need hospital treatment, and 5% need ICU treatment.

So who would do such a thing?

It would be an economic attack, to disable economies everywhere so that the perpetrators can fill the void, buy companies and property on the cheap and become the global leading super power.

But how can that be if the disease kills so many people that your consumers are dead and your own economy is destroyed?

Well it can't be, and this is the super intelligent part of it.

The perpetrators HAVE to be the first effected, so that a) they can recover first so they can be in pole position, and b) they can set the narrative of how bad this disease is, and how it needs to be dealt with.

Enter China - a country where life is cheap, and with supposedly a few hundred people ill they shut down Wuhan and other major cities quarantining 60+ million people, they build emergency hospitals and all the rest.

It must be SUPER bad.

What does the West do?

If China needed to take such drastic action, we'd better do it too. And they did. Shut downs, lock ins, emergency hospitals, ordering ventilators like there's no tomorrow - basically copying Chinas lead.

People think China are lying, they must have had tens of thousands dead - well... what if they didn't. What if they knew they had a unique disease on their hands?

What do I mean?

A disease that is super contageous, like the R0 is not 3 or 4, but 30 or 40. And it's super easy to be infected with it.

What happens when it enters a country?

It spreads like wildfire, it's everywhere, and suddenly the hospitals are overwhelmed - BUT (AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT) - the hospitals are not overwhelmed because 20% of people who get it need treatment (working on a R0 of 3 or 4), but because everyone has caught it at once.

Stanford University have done a study that suggests that actually the number of people who have the disease could be 50 to 85 times higher than officials believe.

Unless you can test everyone in the country with an efficient test you'll never know the death rate from it, how many people get seriously ill from it, or how many people have it - this will take months - and to get to that point while our economies are shut down - we become weak while the people behind it get rich.

For example in my country (UK) we have supposedly got almost 125,000 confirmed cases - if the TRUE number of infected people is 50 to 85 times higher, then the true number of people who have had this disease is between 6.25 million and 10.625 million.

Even working on the worst case (death rate) number : 16,500 deaths is 0.264% (i.e. less than 1%) - about twice the death rate for flu, but still way less than we're being led to believe.

So basically you have a disease that isn't that fatal for 99.7% of people who get it, it's just that it spreads WAY (i.e 10 to 100 times) faster than flu, bringing ALL of the people who do succumb to it to hospital at the same time.

It then looks like some super killer, we all follow the Chinese lead to "solve it" like they did, and while we're all falling over ourselves worrying it's the end of the world they pick up the reigns and destroy us economically.

And of course this is perfect - you don't want a disease that kills your customers - only one that makes them so scared they spend more and more with you, and give away decades worth of companies for cents on the dollar so they own you lock stock and barrel.

They've conned us and we've fallen for it - we're the suckers, the marks, and we need to wake up fast.

How many Chinese officials got ill from this or died? None - coincidence? There's no such thing

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DankyDSmythe

Watch "Wuhan residents: "It's all fake!" - TomoNews" on YouTube
youtu.be...

Edit:
A working vid is posted further down the page.
edit on 20-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This video, is unavailable.

edit on 20-4-2020 by RubyRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RubyRogue
I was just watching it when I posted it.... but now it is gone.

If you go to youtube and put in 'its all fake shouts china'..... it is there!!!

Or scroll down a couple more posts.... I have posted it now.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Corona viruses are the common flu virus people.

IS not the damn Ebola virus for F sakes. If it was, then I would be concerned but it F'n isn't so everyone ought STFU and move on with their pathetic lives. Because if this is controlling your life, you are pathetic media lap dogs and political shills.

Everyone needs to pull their collective heads out of the medias arse and look at the world from their own perspective.

This whole pandemic scare is a farse perpetuating the lefts agenda of disruption.

Go back to work, eat fast food enjoy the spring.
Flu seasons happen every damn year, grow up and get over it.

ADVISOR out!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The other thing I want to add before someone tries to pint it out is this:

There has NEVER been a time in history where you get the daily updates on deaths per day, by country, state, etc for a disease e.g. flu.

OF COURSE it looks terrifying.

If they did that - and say it's 40% of the numbers for covid-19 - and every day the US were saying "today 1500 people died from flu" and the Spanish were saying "today 350 people died from flu" - etc.

It would terrfiy people.

Even though it happens every year, and always has.

But without those prompts - we all just get on with our lives.

I think this is a huge scam and we've all fallen for it. The more it goes on and the more data is gathered the more it looks this way.

E.g. the homeless place in Boston - Homeless, poor hygiene and immune systems and health - 350 people or whatever, 150 or whatever had covid-19, and ALL of them asymptomatic - no illness - maybe it's because they spend all day out in the sun and their vit D levels are higher, or maybe it's just that covid-19 is not that lethal apart from to a very small part of society.

And all of those end up in hospital at the same time - making it look like the end of the world - when it's just a bad flu.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyRogue

This video, is unavailable.

Here it is

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It`s fake for sure , a rather expensive fake for World economy
edit on 20-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Whether this is man made or something occurred naturally, it's too much of a coincidence the first outbreak was in Wuhan.
No way did a virus just naturally mutate and the first city to get a major outbreak was on of the few handling this type.

Very few people are mentioning we were in the middle of some very intense trade negotiations with China. Not everything was settled.

thediplomat.com...

You have to consider the timing - right before the Presidential elections.

I'm at the point either China did it or someone wanted an excuse to have a war/sanctions against China.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If this was all used for the CCP (AND their agents in the west.....) to buy out things for pennies on the dollar.. It would just be a continuation of what they have been doing for decades.

The "economy," despite the meme that equates it as "money," must remain healthy to stem that tide.

Folks should probably look into it, and the years leading up to today.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Talk about the weapons of mass distraction

It'd be nice to think there's a normal to go back to or its all made up but the world's on the brink of unprecedented deaths and total chaos , the economy is completely shagged , the last imports are just arriving , no more after that , China's got millions of cases already , the hospitals have run out of PPE , it's a horrendous disease that no one is going to escape and everyone's completely screwed

A state of denial is to be expected : people are in denial and make no mistake , I'd love to be completely wrong .

As for the so called elites they're about to get fked in the face, as well .
Just for a sense of perspective , take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think you're right
When it started everyone was wanting facemasks but nobody could get any
If countries wanted to buy them they had to buy them from china
If the virus was true why would they buy facemasks from people that are supposed to be infected with a virus, wouldn't the people making the masks and breathing near the masks contaminate them and then ship the virus even more
It does seem funny that china had all those facemasks already made just waiting for countries to buy when the orders came in
Somebody is making a lot of money just from facemasks alone
It was very well planned

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If it's a scam, it will be more intelligent than the conspiracy you're presenting.

China are smart, sure. But do you believe no one else is smarter?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Talk about the weapons of mass distraction

It'd be nice to think there's a normal to go back to or its all made up but the world's on the brink of unprecedented deaths and total chaos , the economy is completely shagged , the last imports are just arriving , no more after that , China's got millions of cases already , the hospitals have run out of PPE , it's a horrendous disease that no one is going to escape and everyone's completely screwed

A state of denial is to be expected : people are in denial and make no mistake , I'd love to be completely wrong .

As for the so called elites they're about to get fked in the face, as well .
Just for a sense of perspective , take it or leave it.

For long enough I've believed this is a major deadly illness that will bring us to the brink.

As time goes by and studies by Stanford, the Dutch, etc show the infection is rampant already, it makes you see that only a small number of people get really ill from it, some genetic or maybe even vit D deficiency or other mechanism hits a small number of people hard...

...while 99.7% of people have no symptoms even.

But the speed is the con - it spreads so fast that if you apply normal R0 numbers to it, it looks like it's going to kill millions.

Which arch maniac would want to kill millions of his/her consumers?

None - because if everyone who buys your stuff is dead, you're dead too.

So they only want to make it look that way so that the knee jerk reaction is so severe it cripples us, leaving the consumers alive, but the companies and wealth available to buy for pennies on the dollar.

Win - Win - Win for the bad guys.

They win by coming out in pole position, they win by becoming the dominant economic force in the world and owning everything of value, and they win by still having the same number of consumers they had before - minus a few, which is a small drop in a gigantic ocean.

But the mechanism has allowed them to take over everything for practically nothing.
edit on 20-4-2020 by DankyDSmythe because: spelling fromtyping too fast

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrillaGold
If it's a scam, it will be more intelligent than the conspiracy you're presenting.

China are smart, sure. But do you believe no one else is smarter?

No.

The smart thing was convincing everyone this was death incarnate.

Building hospitals, shutting down cities and businesses, because it SEEMED like the death rate was so high.

When in fact the death rate is low, it's the speed it spreads that is the mechanism.

So no, to do this on a global scale is super intelligent, and that it's taken months to be able to see this is a testament to it.

So you hinting "don't you think someone is smarter than you" implying you're smarter to feed your own ego - is idiotic.

So please, tell us YOUR super smart plan that would bring the world to it's knees allowing you to come out on top, that could be done with no one noticing what was happening for months.
edit on 20-4-2020 by DankyDSmythe because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2020 by DankyDSmythe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
America was already bought by China. They have been buying america for years and years now. Just look at the Smithfield plant that just closed down due to corona. Chinese owned. How much federal land has been purchased by chinese interests? How much property? Businesses?

The virus may have been another step to mass purchasing of more of americas assets. I believe trump will give them the ol middle finger. Once it's confirmed that corona was released (accidentally or not) from the wuhan lab. It's over. Other countries (such as japan) are already moving manufacturing out of china. It only makes sense. The global powerhouse of china will come to a screeching halt soon enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
America was already bought by China. They have been buying america for years and years now. Just look at the Smithfield plant that just closed down due to corona. Chinese owned. How much federal land has been purchased by chinese interests? How much property? Businesses?

The virus may have been another step to mass purchasing of more of americas assets. I believe trump will give them the ol middle finger. Once it's confirmed that corona was released (accidentally or not) from the wuhan lab. It's over. Other countries (such as japan) are already moving manufacturing out of china. It only makes sense. The global powerhouse of china will come to a screeching halt soon enough.

Apart from Amazon, Google, and all of the other major businesses owned by investors and pension companies on the stock market.

The stock market has taken a monumental hit, making every company listed cheap for a buyer with cash.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The 2008 crash was the same. Recessions are literally geared by TPTB so that they can purchase up stocks and assets at a fraction of the cost. It's literally the playbook.

On a side note - If you have some spare cash laying around, it might be a good time to look into some investing. The economy is going to pump hard after this plandemic is cured.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's not an unreasoned theory i d give you that , for one thing it's putting alot of smaller farmers out of business , leaving the big boys to clean up . Even restaurants that had smaller suppliers went to supermarkets if something they needed wasn't there for whatever reason.
On the global front though you're assuming that the giant new world order about to emerge ... which is not entirely impossible , but it's not the way things were going before Corona . In fact the opposite there was entrenchment and war between east and west on many fronts , Syria Venezuela Ukraine Yemen Afghan, alot of Africa , all caught in between .

But now they've all got Corona and they're all locked down . Both sides the same . What that should tell us is its as real as could be.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Look people, the viruses are real, the hype is fake.

Stop swilling the media Kool aid, and ignore the corrupt parasite career politicians. They are the problem, always have been. They are the swamp, that needs drained.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join