It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen reporters go and do what the media won't

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

An applause from me for trying to provide facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This video was already debunked.. and already the subject of a thread if I remember correctly. The videos were taken when the testing centers were closed in the early morning.

Thanks.
I can believe that of the testing centers, but hospitals don't close. According to one of the clips the guy was at the particular hospital as the media was saying it was overwhelmed and it wasn't. I don't know if he was being truthful, but that's what he said.
I would not be surprised to find out at least a few of these are as you said though.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

An applause from me for trying to provide facts.

Thanks DB. Factual information is something we've been sorely short of in this whole mess.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: seattlerat

Maybe thats why these hospitals are enpty. because people have that same mindset "The hospital is the lastplace I want be."

The hospitals themselves have made them devoid of appts, treatments, tests, therapies and all the staff needed for reg patients...are being laid off, or reassigned ...

Hospitals are big business...and the singularity of what and how they maintain...has been damaged beyond repair.

Even my hospital cardiologist told me don't come in for anything...and cancelled my appt*

All my doc's are are on staff at major hospitals
edit on 20-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

This place has jumped the shark since this virus started. And is making me increasingly embarrassed to be a part of it.

So, what your saying is that your parents basement isn't meeting your expectations anymore?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This just in, fake conspiracy that was debunked weeks ago. Do us all a favor, sneak into a hospital with a camera, show us something meaningful, and catch corona while you're at it.

By the way, hospitals are mostly empty because they've stopped seeing anyone for pretty much anything but Corona. No elective surgeries or treatments. No more people going to the ER because their foot fell asleep. If you know anyone who works at a hospital, which it sounds like you dont (I live with one), the hospital are lacking money because, with the exception of a few states/cities, this has not been the end of the world. I live in a major city not heavily impacted by Corona. Doesnt matter though, hospitals still can't schedule anything routine or elective. Meaning, yes, they're mostly empty and they cant do anything about it. Not sure what standing outside of a hospital shooting video does to shed light on any of that. Clearly, an idiot can do that, and clearly you will humor any idiot.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151
Snarky attitude aside, you either didn't watch the video, or you didn't pay attention to what you saw. I can accept a portion of your answer because I now have some personal corroborative evidence for it.

Debunked? That word means little on ATS. It has been used too many times by people who don't like what they are seeing, hearing, or reading because it doesn't confirm their bias.

My understanding at this point is that NBC has admitted to using footage from an Italy hospital and allowing viewers to believe it was a New York hospital. If I can find where it has been re-posted I will put it in the thread. The original link has been removed.

Also, when a man says he is hearing that a hospital is overwhelmed and he is already on site and it is not overwhelmed, someone is lying.

We can agree at this point that some of those clips are exactly as you have explained, because I now have local evidence to support that claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join