It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your chance. Take your CCP stance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am posting this in hopes that it will stand as some sort of record of declaration for those who wish to make their voice heard and clear up any misconceptions as to what they believe. I have encounters several posters who get very wishy-washy with being clear on their stance about the CCP (Chinese Communist Party).

This period in history will be remembered and it shouldn't be a difficult stance. The CCP is evil. It has spread its evil influence over the world and now all those who made their bed with it are paying the price. This isn’t some silly political thing where because one country or another does things you don’t like, that you can compare them to the CCP.
If you want to play whataboutism, you can, but I don’t recommend it. You should be clear on the issue at hand. To tell a joke, just pretend the heavens are watching and this is a chance to make your stance known.
The point of this thread is not so much for discussion, but to give everyone and opportunity to make a clear statement with no ambiguity that you would like to be remembered for. In my opinion, you are either for or against the evil – there isn’t an in-between here. My hope is that everyone on here is on the same side.

I will start and you are free to copy and paste or make up your own.

‘The CCP is inherently evil and should be wiped from the face of history. I stand wholeheartedly against it and those that defend it even after seeing it for what it is.’

– Halfswede (Noah)

edit on 18-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The following is just the tip of the iceberg. Feel free and add more evidence throughout the thread.

The transcript is there below with all sources showing without a doubt that the CCP intentionally withheld key information which was further “validated” by the WHO whereby the whole world has been ravaged by the effects of the virus and related shutdowns.

The Comprehensive Timeline of the CCP's Cover-up of COVID-19 Pandemic (1) COVID-19

Full award-winning video on CCP organ harvesting of Falun Gong and others imprisoned for their beliefs. Several tens of thousands of transplants are believed to fall into this category. There are countless under cover interviews with hospital officials and whistleblowers verifying this. Basically the CCP has run a pay-to-play organ bank for the rich where live people are held until their organs are needed and a “fresh” transplant takes place at state-run hospital. One doctor claims to have done over 2000 corneal transplants from live persons. Imagine one of your relatives going to prison for say, being a Christian and being kept like cattle o be used for some rich cadre who can’t see so well.

On the Chinese Communist Party’s History of Killing

Since 1949, the CCP has persecuted more than half the people in China. An estimated 60 million to 80 million people died from unnatural causes.

Murdering and imprisoning Uighurs

China’s Repression of Uighurs in Xinjiang

More than a million Muslims have been arbitrarily detained in China’s Xinjiang Province…
Many people who were arbitrarily detained have been forced to work in factories close to the detention camps, according to multiple reports [PDF]. Researchers from the Center for Strategic and International Studies say forced labor is an important element of the government’s plan for Xinjiang’s economic development, which includes making it a hub of textile and apparel manufacturing.

There is a ton more, just google a bit. Feel free and add more evidence and links to this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think my feelings on the CCP have been made pretty clear...

"Not a fan."

Im just not sure if they are at the end of the trail, so to speak, or part of a bigger operation. Lots of evidence would suggest the latter, but it could also be the result of the CCP compromising many organizations, industries, and highly influential individuals worldwide.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The CCP has made itself an enemy to humanity. Many within our borders have been helping China project their power and should be considered enemies as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
China is a dictatorship with a hell of a lot of blood on its hands. Time and time again, history has shown you cannot trust autocracies. They are driven by the need to keep themselves in power at any cost.

In the case of Covid-19 it is becoming clear that China has been covering the whole affair up from the start.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thank you for saying what CCP stands for. I've seen that quite a bit in recent weeks.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Watching the news one evening about Hong Kong protests and Avi Yemeni captured one of the most epic descriptions of the CCP I've ever heard:

"Donald Trump, don't trust China, China is asshoe"

^^ and that was BEFORE the china-virus got released.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So I "make my stance" on the CCP on ATS??? Are they watching?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I agree 100% with everything stated in the post.
I also somewhat agree with Socrates...
What makes the average person qualified to decide with a vote who should be the leader of a nation?
I am no communist, I believe in capitalism and a free market system, but I do not think democracy is the answer.
Freedom and Rights are good.
I STAND ALONE!
www.alaskalp.org...

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: wording

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thank you Richard M. Nixion for opening up trade with China and allowing them such a foot hold in the world wide capitalist system. Does this make Nixon ''evil'' in your eyes?

Opps, sorry, you want no discussion on this topic, right? Opps, I can't ask a question as that would be discussion once again.

So what you would like to see is people lining up with your own position and printing it here like the words on a tombstone, words that will last as long as granite. A statement that maybe heaven will mark to decide whether or not we get to Heaven.

Well if that is the case then I will not engage in this any longer. Please do not reply to this post as that would be contrary to the stated rules of this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Red scare 2.0.

The 'west' Mainly the USA (United States of America) has blood on it's hands as well, just it's not within' it's own borders, no it's in other nations borders. The hypocrites will defend this by attempting to say "Freedom isn't free" type thing, and the spread of liberal democracy is important.

As much as I don't like China, it sounds like one big ol' jealousy whine and cheese fest, China went from shambles to industrial power house in less than 70 years, built the largest middle class the world has ever seen. While the once prosperous USA is being torn in half by a reality TV star, and a novel Coronavirus.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, China didn't do anything, YOU were sold out to them, and they attempted to take the load of what consumerism has become.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
USA is being torn in half by a reality TV star

I'll stand with the President. You can throw stones if you want.

The Chinese are bad hombres, as are their Pinko sycophants.

The Chinese made the virus and unleashed it on the world. Expert knowledge of this is emerging and the momentum of guilt won't be stopped by the ChiComs or the Fake News MSM.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Red scare 2.0.

The 'west' Mainly the USA (United States of America) has blood on it's hands as well, just it's not within' it's own borders, no it's in other nations borders. The hypocrites will defend this by attempting to say "Freedom isn't free" type thing, and the spread of liberal democracy is important.

As much as I don't like China, it sounds like one big ol' jealousy whine and cheese fest, China went from shambles to industrial power house in less than 70 years, built the largest middle class the world has ever seen. While the once prosperous USA is being torn in half by a reality TV star, and a novel Coronavirus.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, China didn't do anything, YOU were sold out to them, and they attempted to take the load of what consumerism has become.

This has nothing to do with Chinese people, or a political system. This is simply about standing against evil. Think of it like the Nazis if it will help. I don't think anyone gives a crap what they accomplished and history remembers very well the ones that sided with it.

Think carefully. This should be a no-brainer. If you want to criticize political systems elsewhere, go ahead. This is your place to side with or against the CCP. There isn't an in-between.

336 million abortions under China's one-child policy

Most of them forced. Watch One Child Nation if you want to see what they "accomplished".

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

USA is being torn in half by a reality TV star

I'll stand with the President. You can throw stones if you want.

The Chinese are bad hombres, as are their Pinko sycophants.

The Chinese made the virus and unleashed it on the world. Expert knowledge of this is emerging and the momentum of guilt won't be stopped by the ChiComs or the Fake News MSM.

Let's keep this focused on the CCP. I know most people mean that when they say the Chinese, but there are many Chinese that have been badly deceived by the CCP. They would gladly part ways if they knew the truth that we are free to see here and weren't literally in fear of their lives. Give them a chance as this unfolds to take their own stance. At some point though, the chances will be over.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I feel like a crazy person when most of MSM reports the ccp's narratives. I hate ccp a lot. I also believe they are like Nazi's only worse because they have 1.4 billion... Biden will go easy on them and that also freaks me out. He will lick their boots all they way to the downfall of Democracy. I am voting Trump for this reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Centsay
What makes the average person qualified to decide with a vote who should be the leader of a nation?

Because they have a vested interest in the outcome and are usually able to form a considered opinion. Dictatorships, like the Chinese Communists, are bent on their own perpetuation rather than the common good. If China cared about their citizenry then they would not feel the need to imprison, torture and kill political opponents.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just had it out with a co-worker about China, dangerous mind set when you wholeheartedly believe your government can do no wrong and by extension the citizen. Any criticism is met with hash retaliation. Plus they have been following the same game plan for world dominion for about 2000 years and are still on coarse to succeed. They wrote the book on War after all and it had little to do with fighting.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So I "make my stance" on the CCP on ATS??? Are they watching?

Yes. They most certainly are.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well the CCP has certainly outdone the West on the capitalism scale. To speak in the style of the free world self-declared supreme leader "They win - we lose" "We're losers"

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Off with their head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join