It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theories misinterprets goals of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
www.factcheck.org...

I’ve seen a number of threads on here about conspiracies of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation wanting to put microchips to track people, etc. So I did a little checking. I’m careful what I look at as far as news and truth, and have been taking more time fact checking or finding sources that have unfettered truth. It was very easy to find this article in Fact-check.org It talks about what the foundation is doing, and totally debunks conspiracy theories about people being chipped and tracked like animals. I found the article very informative.

I searched for something after listening to a conspiracy show on AM radio called Ground Zero, Clyde something or other. He was ranting and raving about Bill Gates and how he wanted to start a new world order. So it piqued my curiosity. Thanks Clyde for your rant. I probably never would have checked that out. His radio show helps me drift off to sleep, so you can see for yourself how bad it is. So all of you that believe that Bill Gates is the devil or whatever should read the linked article.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
You're right, he doesn't necessarily want to microchip everyone, he may want to use "digital certificates" aka quantum dot tattoos instead, which would store your health record on your person and could be easily scanned. Check out his TED and Ask Me Anything interviews for references to digital certificates...

“Eventually, we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine which has received it,” Gates wrote on Reddit. Gates is possibly referring to quantum dot tattoos that are currently being developed by researchers at MIT and Rice University. These tattoos are designed to store each person’s “health record.” Last December, researchers at the two universities stated that they were developing these tattoos after Gates urged them to find a solution to identify those who had not been vaccinated against various diseases.

Source
Gates is not a philanthropist, he is an agent of change using his wealth to remake the world in his image. Yes, there are plenty of conspiracy theories about him that are wrong, but his years at Microsoft and statements he has made have fueled those theories.

edit on 4/17/2020 by Klassified because: add link

edit on 4/17/2020 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

has the term "digital certificates" been clearly defined?

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Of course they wrote in favour of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Factcheck.org is A Project of The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. That place is given money by the Annenberg Foundation who funds a lot of projects and institutions which surprise surprise, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gives grants to as well.

www.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org...
annenberg.org...
www.gatesfoundation.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So biocompatible infrared quantum dots aren't a mark of some beast to confirm you've had a vaccine shot , phew !

The trouble with favtvheckong articles like that , they're going for one target amongst a whole cloud of speculations . And they , read it , they sneakily try and add ALL the speculation as being suspect .
No no no , that's not it works . You don't use failed logic like that any expect any credit. ' works with Facebook ' they say , yeah f off then ( not you op)

I find this whole defund the WHO thing fascinating , it means the gates are being investigated . Carefully . By the potus and friends no less . It's going to be a awesome story . What the hell have they been up to .

Bill and Melinda have been down lolita island too do we hear. Oh yeah ?

If you listen to Melinda's very recent response to trump on YouTube , she sounding very nervous and Tedros has been sounding pretty desperate too.
Something s up . Keep an eye on that one .

And they're the second biggest donors after the states ? And they put hardware in every office from here to timbuctoo ? No wonder the Russians use Linux . He's a good old trumpster and if he drags these dudes to prison or something it'll be a massive deal .

keep an an eye on this

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When you begin to dive into the stuff his parents were into, both with eugenics and planned parenthood, you begin to look at the stuff Bill Gates is doing a tad differently...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: Klassified

has the term "digital certificates" been clearly defined?

In the context of his statement, only to the extent that they would always be with you and easily scanned.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So rather than a microchip it will be a tattoo?
Can you not see it's the same thing?

Wake up and smell the coffee!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Fact:

Factcheck.org is biased.

On another note.. Why do so many people have the instinct to doublecheck conspiracy theories, but won't double check or dig up dirt on the so called "fact checkers" out there?

Just like Snopes for an example. Only one woman, who works for Snopes, does all the fact checking.

And there is one CRAZY story between the creators of Snopes.

edit on 17-4-2020 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

But... um... how does one prove a negative? As in "no, the Gates' don't want to do this, that or the other thing." How can anyone but Bill and Melinda Gates really know what's in their heart and minds? And, therefore, what their goals are?

And just as important, even if the Gates' have no ill motives or intentions, can anyone rule out that the innovations and technology that the Gates' and their foundation advocate for, and contribute towards, cannot and will not be corrupted at some point by others?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well the Ministry of Truth said so, so it must be true and anyone who says otherwise, must be a dirty agent of Goldstein and should be dealt with.

Sorry I don't trust any of these organizations that want to be the de facto arbiters of truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian

Fact:

Factcheck.org is biased.

On another note.. Why do so many people have the instinct to doublecheck conspiracy theories, but won't double check or dig up dirt on the so called "fact checkers" out there?

Just like Snopes for an example. Only one woman, who works for Snopes, does all the fact checking.

And there is one CRAZY story between the creators of Snopes.

This is an Excellent Point!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Bills mom is a rockefeller woman. Her grandfather was head of national city bank and one of the federal reserve banks.

Gates also wants to cover the world with video cameras in space to give real time video of the entire world at all times.

Just a few interesting points.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Stockholm Syndrome.. Apparently you have no sense if the term.a reply to: [post=25115891efD[/post]

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

The Jews were tattooed in World War Two in conjunction with IBM.

These computer weirdos are in to that sort of sh1t.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Dig a little deeper, Chief. Told you that about TTSA & Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation. Gave you some links/solid info you never checked out. So, you're on your own on this one.

There's a legitimate & solid basis not to trust Gates too quickly. If at all. At least not based on the shallow research presented so far.
edit on 17-4-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Important Update on Dr. Fauci/Bill Gates just posted.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

First, I would like to commend you on finding the initiative to look into things!

But, if you are very careful about the information you consume.. factcheck.org aint it, fam. Basically any site like that can be tossed in the garbage.

The reality is that you can find a source to say anything you want online, on any subject in existence.

There really arent any good, comprehensive sources. There are plenty of horrible, comprehensive sources.

Look for ones that openly and quickly correct their mistakes (most major sources shadow edit). Then realize that folks can still be mistaken.

Gates is not to be trusted. But thats.. like.. just my opinion, man

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Gates microchip tatoos scanners - Fauci patent factory vaccine$.

PATENT 060606 human powered cryptocurrency bitcoin mining "Microsoft Body Interfaced Digital Currency".
"Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server."

As long as you're going to inject (tatoo) something in/on a body, why not implement a social scoring payment system to complete the slavery to the beast...

Carry On!

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I read your whole link, obviously others didn't, thanks for posting that.

Digital Certificate is in reference to at home resting. Not his tattoo technology that he wants for developing countries to track vaccination.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join