It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Kickin as in Taking Names a Little about the Global Fundamentals Sitiuation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
God is not angry, so you can lose the tude dude. This world is His creation and He loves the world. Quite a bit, I read

The Lord of this world is the evil one who accuses and lies.....and is a murderer.

THE DEVILS BARGAIN

You are there....in the battle....its good vs evil.....one will win.....and IT IS NOW TIME

Are you able to observe any thing out your windows that would tend to confirm this. Im curious for your answer to that
I
The night sky screams out creation by its mystery and beauty, ALL NIGHT LONG...screams hello God

Now tell me...what is the item that will let us all see God is FRIGGIN TAKING OUT THE TRASH ...mister

Tell me

I love you guys
edit on 16-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The Egyptian plagues targeted their false gods.....like frogs ....ha had to swallow them.....

we lost our sports and entertainment....and the cash is affected....hey...the harlot like system is being addressed...cool

next up....internet or food or digital ID.....one of those I reckon

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
just saw initial jobless claims.....are down....only 5.9 gozillion instead of the usual 6.7 gozillion

our jobs are different than cash.....jobs are our reason to have a reasoning

this has done got serious....we know that for a man....his work is needed just for a steady course and physical health

I saw a video ....the Austrailian natives...hate the govt care and checks that replaced their way......they said a man will quickly crumble to uselessness

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Interesting, jobs are not our reason to have a reasoning, created for relationship, relationship is our reason

What is happening is the work of the world not the work of God
We have done this to ourselves

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Actually god may be more angry than you think. In fact in revelations he dumps out his wrath on the world. Makes me think his anger would be building at the moment.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Perhaps what we see out the window reflects what is inside our minds. Like an audiophile that cannot enjoy music because of distortion that no-one else can hear, we focus on negatives, instead of embracing the music.

When you break it down. Its our brain that wanders constantly in past and future posibilities. Only by reducing its chatter can we allow our minds eye to bath in the present.

Meister Eckhart .... The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God's eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.

So that in which we see out the window is the wall between us and God.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Starr, yep, but He dumps His wrath on th evil ones.....and some on Israel....a reply to: cognizant420

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It's the Global Fundamentalism Situation...that you wanna be worried about...That's the real problem right there...

Sigh...

- JC

top topics

join