It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda against China.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Come on Ricky-You can't seriously be saying its OK to have a system as cruel and murderous as the CCCP as long as it allows prices to be kept low in walmart..
If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be born a uigur/tibetan or into a falun gong family you can be rounded up and used as slave labor in factories in China.Thats if you are lucky-you can also be tortured to death,have medical experiments performed on you,be sent to brainwashing camp or any number of other vile practices.

Are you really not concerned that the imported garbage you buy are built by slave labor?
Never mind the fact quality manufacturing companies have been undercut and driven into bankruptcy in your country and mine for the same reason.
Cheapo rubbish has a negative effect not only on those who build it in horrible conditions,but also on those of us who import it.

I can't help thinking there may be a touch of sarcasm in your reply(at least I hope so).

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: rickymouse

Come on Ricky-You can't seriously be saying its OK to have a system as cruel and murderous as the CCCP as long as it allows prices to be kept low in walmart..
If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be born a uigur/tibetan or into a falun gong family you can be rounded up and used as slave labor in factories in China.Thats if you are lucky-you can also be tortured to death,have medical experiments performed on you,be sent to brainwashing camp or any number of other vile practices.

Are you really not concerned that the imported garbage you buy are built by slave labor?
Never mind the fact quality manufacturing companies have been undercut and driven into bankruptcy in your country and mine for the same reason.
Cheapo rubbish has a negative effect not only on those who build it in horrible conditions,but also on those of us who import it.

I can't help thinking there may be a touch of sarcasm in your reply(at least I hope so).

I do not agree with what they are doing, but it is not my right to judge people in a different culture. I don't shop much at Walmart and do try to buy things made here in America. But I have found that many things they call made in America are actually made in China. One example is my log splitter, mine is made in China, I looked at many American made units...they had the same part numbers. Almost all the parts were the same part number. I also was going to start importing things from Taiwan and found how I could put the Made in America tag on their product and call it made or assembled in America....they could send me the tag and put any name I wanted to put on the labels and boxes and even print made in America on the box if I wanted to. Perfectly legal. A few changes were made in the last fifteen years, now you can only say Assembled in America if you put the assembled in America tag on or put any part in on it, which they supply. You have to put an American made part on it to say made in America though, that company had parts made in America to supply you with, in my particular case, an American made fitting could be put into the airtool to hook it to the air hose.

The big criminals are the importers of tools, not the people selling the tools. The Import states make a lot of money on handling imports. We could make the products in America and we could do it for the same price, but California, Washington, New York, and some other importer states economies would be severely effected. States that would do better are those who would gain jobs making stuff. Why do you think that These major importer states do not like Trumps practice of starting factories in America, California and New York would suffer greatly, those States usually are Democrat states. Their desires to keep money flowing create problems for states that want work for their citizens in manufacturing.

I have more of a problem with the practices of those states than I do with the Chinese government, because they are part of our nation. Their policies directly cause problems for our people, their lies and propaganda effect us directly.

We should use doplomacy to get China to change, that is the best way. And you, a person complaining about Walmart are not thinking correctly, Half of our medicines are probably made in China. Just because it has an American Pharmacutical company tag on it does not mean it is not imported, I have studied many meds that are imported from China. Even the extremely expensive meds have imported components from China. What I am talking about is deception beyond what most people can comprehend and it is emanating through Import states. People make it sound like it is just name brand knockoffs and we should avoid those, when basically the name brands are often made in the same factories in China or India.

I have finally bought a foreign car, I wanted to own one before I die so bought a Forester. I did own a Honda motorcycle back in the seventies, but most of my life have bought American made. That American made car has half it's components coming from China now, you better open your eyes, we are way too dependent on China, this should never have happened. Blast China and it will cripple our economy beyond belief, it will take a real lot to get our factories on line. Do you want to turn this into a third world country for the common person by China deciding they will not sell to America at all?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Camps & re-education have been in China for as long as there has been a China. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

<< 1   >>

join