It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans dying of COVID-19 at disproportionate rate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The virus isn't racist. It's a stupid label that the left and CNN etc. have decided to use to try and paint it as a race thing when it isn't. If that is the case then would it be ageist because a lot of the deaths have been of older people or maybe the virus hates people with underlying health issues? Of course it isn't. It is a moronic attempt to bring race into a pandemic, which doesn't surprise me from the same old talking heads on television.

I'm not attacking the person who created the thread by the way just the morons who are pushing the racist label onto a freaking virus to try and stir political points and please don't tell me they aren't. I saw Don Lemon go on about it a few days ago and we all know he is fair and honest (eye roll emoji).

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The problem, at least around me, is blacks just dont give a crap. I live in a predominately black area (only white family in a 6 block area), and ever since school was called all the kids have been out playing like it was summer. All the family and groups are hanging out like normal. In fact the family across the street from me had a bbq this past weekend. Cars parked all around the circle, probably 30 people. They think its all a vacation.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
and at the end the same question
"who (will) pay the ferryman" …..

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Watching ABC News Nightline right now -- It's strange to see the Chicago mayor (Lori Lightfoot) and Chicago leaders in the African American community become so emotional over Covid-19 deaths in the A.A. community.

Over 500 African Americans are murdered every year in Chicago by other African Americans, but it's rarely talked about...even in the local Chicago newspapers and TV stations.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe African Americans should heed the advice of the medical community then and practice social distancing and stay in, which they by and large have been shown in urban areas to be disregarding.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join