It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's assume the Columbine Massacre was a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Abovetopsecret has archives of clues suggesting the Columbine Massacre in 1999 was a false flag. From videos of dummy's being dragged across the ground, shaky eyewitness testaments, facts not adding up, crisis actors, fake crying, etc.

However, there is one piece of evidence that I can't seem to wrap my head around. The class photos. There is indeed something eerie and off about them, but if Columbine was staged, how did they get all of these people to pose? How did they get away with this?

Class Photo 1

Class Photo 2

Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris can be seen in the top left of the photos. I had read somewhere else, that many of the students look like twins with other students, hinting at a possible doctored/staged image, using far less people than what is actually shown.
edit on 7-4-2020 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: revolutionaryawareness

Bad links..

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They work fine for me. Just google image "columbine shooters class photo" if interested.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

download the source photos and upload them to your ats account

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here is an interesting AP News story....
Columbine Yearbook Honors Victims

This article was published May 11, 1999 in Week 40 of the global elites 280-day calendar. The shooting took place 3 weeks earlier on April 20, 1999 in the 37th week timed to coincide with Hitler's birthday and that special number 420 of the cannibus culture.

Notice the number of victims.... 12 students and 1 teacher, similar to 12 Thai soccer boys and their teacher in the cave of initiation, and also of course the 12 Disciples and their Teacher. Remember also that the Thai soccer boys entered the cave on June 23 which is Saint John's Eve. Go google Saint John's Eve if you don't know what that is all about.

The AP News article says the high school yearbooks are available and they've looked at it. Is three weeks lead time enough time to print and/or alter the content of the book?

I am going to continue searching for major stories in the 40th week of May 9 - May 15, 1999. You are absolutely correct to assume this was all an orchestrated conspiracy scripted by the globalist and not by the shooters.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
a reply to: Generation9

not sure if this 2nd one is working or not:

ETA: sorry I'm not getting this 2nd one work show up correctly.. was worth a try
edit on 7-4-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah how about we don't assume anything and you provide concrete evidence and facts not "just google it yourself" or vague references. You've been on ATS long enough to know better

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Where are the Black, Hispanic and Asian kids?

I think Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were Jewish kids.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Get away with exactly what? Those class photos were shot early in the school year and the shooting happened near the end. Just like the individual shots of each person, they were done early. I'm in my senior yearbook but got kicked out in the first semester and had to go to night school for my last credits. Wasn't there but I'm in the book.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Looks like a normal high school photo to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Here is an interesting AP News story....
Columbine Yearbook Honors Victims

This article was published May 11, 1999 in Week 40 of the global elites 280-day calendar. The shooting took place 3 weeks earlier on April 20, 1999 in the 37th week timed to coincide with Hitler's birthday and that special number 420 of the cannibus culture.

Notice the number of victims.... 12 students and 1 teacher, similar to 12 Thai soccer boys and their teacher in the cave of initiation, and also of course the 12 Disciples and their Teacher. Remember also that the Thai soccer boys entered the cave on June 23 which is Saint John's Eve. Go google Saint John's Eve if you don't know what that is all about.

The AP News article says the high school yearbooks are available and they've looked at it. Is three weeks lead time enough time to print and/or alter the content of the book?

I am going to continue searching for major stories in the 40th week of May 9 - May 15, 1999. You are absolutely correct to assume this was all an orchestrated conspiracy scripted by the globalist and not by the shooters.

So now let's look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock chart for the time in question....

What we are looking at here is a chart from 1999-04-19 to 2003-03-21. Why these weeks?

The Columbine shooting took place 1999-04-20. This chart shows what happened to stock prices after that in Week 37 of the 40-week calendar the globalist elites use. Stock prices rose the week of the shooting and the next two weeks. Then in Week 40 prices struggled a bit and at the end of week forty the New York Times published on the front page an article titled A 'Killing' Game at Schools Turns Worrisome

In the article we see that beginning "next week" (Week 1) 35 elites will go questing in a game of A.P. Assassination. Look at the stock chart and see that stocks would quest to a highest point in Week 35. Remember during this time we were experiencing extremely choppy up and down markets in the post internet bull phase. For years we would move sideways and downward as markets chopped up and down until the point you see at the end of the chart. That last "40" you see in the lower right corner represents the week Elizabeth Smart was returned from captivity. You see the last week on the chart is a huge up week as the markets blasted off on what would become a tremendous bull market up until the third quarter of 2007. Later, after the market had rolled over, the mainstream media would caption it the crash of 2008.

The 280-day calendar, 40 weeks, folks, is the timing element you will never be told about elsewhere. Nobody else on the internet is talking about this. Only here, people. Only me.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Wait.

You are suggesting that this photo was taken on the day of the massacre? Am i correct in thinking this?

This photo of the students wearing whatever clothes they choose for a school photo?

Which was obviously taken before the shooting?

I fail to see your point, surely its not the above? Surely not

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We are only seeing 1 school photo. Perhaps we need to see school photo #2 to really understand.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There's actually someone on ATS who knew these POS in real life and it's documented. For privacy reasons I'm not going to say who it is.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There's actually someone on ATS who knew these POS in real life and it's documented. For privacy reasons I'm not going to say who it is.

If I was investigating, I would be looking for older associations who would be leading these two young guys into the set up. There must have been somebody else running the show. These two kids didn't do it all on their own.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No one set these kids up.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Let's assume the Columbine Massacre was a conspiracy

we don't have to, by law it only takes 2 for a conspiracy. and most states only one of the conspirators needs to commit a criminal act.

edit on 8-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

WINNER!

How would you like your chicken dinner, sir?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

fried, with mashed taters, gravy, seasoned italian green beans, and buttermilk biscuits

top topics

join