It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Fed Just Nationalized?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Through the Small Busines Administration forgivable loans are available to businesses with less than 500 employees. The loan is caped at 2.5 times the average monthly payroll in 2019. The money must be used for payroll, rent,and utilities of your business. Corporations and sole proprietorships can qualify. If you spend the money for anything else you have to pay it back.

I have high hopes that my company will qualify. We have closed for two weeks at the request of our governor. If the lockdown is extended and the SBA is refused, I will have no choice but to commit to a massive layoff.

So you see the evil corporations aren’t stealing all of the money.

I can't find evidence of a single small business having received a dime of stimulus grants or loans as of today.

Have you?
edit on 202071202000000030 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out

originally posted by: Nickn3
Through the Small Busines Administration forgivable loans are available to businesses with less than 500 employees. The loan is caped at 2.5 times the average monthly payroll in 2019. The money must be used for payroll, rent,and utilities of your business. Corporations and sole proprietorships can qualify. If you spend the money for anything else you have to pay it back.

I have high hopes that my company will qualify. We have closed for two weeks at the request of our governor. If the lockdown is extended and the SBA is refused, I will have no choice but to commit to a massive layoff.

So you see the evil corporations aren’t stealing all of the money.

I can't find evidence of a single small business having received a dime of stimulus grants or loans as of today.

Have you?

The ones I work for have not, but I imagine the BIGS get concierge service but can't find anything about them easily (no oversight).

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join