It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can the NWO survive the singularity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I will start by saying, if by singularity you mean true strong AI, that essentially has the same manner of "free will" as humans, then i would say they can't survive. Which is also why i dont think they will do that, at least not intentionally. I think they are actually being very careful to make sure that doesnt happen.

Because such a manner of AI would simply become a competitor to them in regards to being an authority over the rest of mankind. A competitor that i dont think they have much chances of beating. So in this sense if you dont like the human NWO people, AI is actually one of your best chances to toppling them.

This of course assumes the NWO people view themselves as gods, and wouldnt dare worship anything else as a god above them. In other words, it's a question of whether they would worship the AI as a god above them. If not then the AI is a threat to them, since mankind can choose to worship the AI instead of them.

Note* For the purposes of this discussion mankind is considered to already be worshiping the NWO people as gods. So would these people willingly/intentionally give up their god status?

<< 1   >>

join