It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masks, other gear are being stolen from states and nations, but by whom? And where are they going?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'd start looking at Jared Kushner

Anyway, could be going virtually anywhere.
edit on 4-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Not from a WaPo article. Our governor and all the governors from the surrounding states have been telling us this live every day (ours is on at 5pm, 7 days per week). FEMA is outbidding everyone, and out of the few bids won nearly every pallet of PPE ordered and paid for is never delivered because the feds are either diverting or outright seizing them from the manufacturers per the manufacturers themselves. It is happening all over the country. Now mind you- they ARE paying the manufacturers for them, but the different state governors ordered and paid for them first.

Trump said live today "If we need it we're going to take it!" Well, they've been taking it since this mess started and they're still taking it. We've only got just over 1300 ventilators for our whole state but you know us country hicks aren't as important as NYC.

Don't believe it? Don't care, truth is truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Not from a WaPo article. Our governor and all the governors from the surrounding states have been telling us this live every day (ours is on at 5pm, 7 days per week). FEMA is outbidding everyone, and out of the few bids won nearly every pallet of PPE ordered and paid for is never delivered because the feds are either diverting or outright seizing them from the manufacturers per the manufacturers themselves. It is happening all over the country. Now mind you- they ARE paying the manufacturers for them, but the different state governors ordered and paid for them first.

Trump said live today "If we need it we're going to take it!" Well, they've been taking it since this mess started and they're still taking it. We've only got just over 1300 ventilators for our whole state but you know us country hicks aren't as important as NYC.

Don't believe it? Don't care, truth is truth.

Ok, this is FEMA doing this. I get it. The NHHS seems to be the one Trump speaks for, FEMA is all business, that is their job. They override everyone, at least they did in the past. They also screw things up for everyone, like they did down in Louisiana after the Hurricane.

Should Trump take the blame for FEMA? That agency has always been overpowering, they get things done after stepping on everyone's head

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: FyreByrd

Well, I watched Trump promise during a speech recently where he promised that when it comes to necessary medical supplies and tests that if the Fed is bidding against state governors that the Feds would back off- and that was a lie. The Fed has been outbidding state governors at every turn and taking it all. I don't know if Trump is in on it or if whoever in charge of this at the federal level is going against orders but it is happening regardless.

Got a link to that feds outbidding State governments? I have been reading a lot of articles and have not seen anything about that happening anymore, it happened early, that is why Trump probably mentioned to the states about buying their own being faster. I won't accept WaPo as evidence, they are considered a tabloid.

Watch it live ......around 47 minute mark ......

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Should Trump take the blame for FEMA? That agency has always been overpowering, they get things done after stepping on everyone's head

FEMA is Federal Emergency Management Agency *keyword FEDERAL*

When FEMA didn't respond fast enough to everyone's liking in Hurricane Katrina Bush Jr. took the blame for not sending them fast enough or having them do enough. Why would Trump not be culpable in this instance- especially when he promised that it absolutely would not happen?

I've liked a lot of things Trump has done for this country but he straight up lied in this instance. I am seriously disappointed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join