It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee brewing: hot vs. cold and the health effects thereof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There are alot of health benefits to drinking coffee. I had no idea that how you brewed it might make a difference in the amount of antioxidants, etc., in it. I thought some of you might find this interesting.

www.sciencedaily.com... ine%2Fdiseases_and_conditions+%28Diseases+and+Conditions+News+--+ScienceDaily%29

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Warm milk, hot coffee. How did hot orange juice get left behind.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

What? Sorry, not following.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Get out.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So, hot brewed coffee is actually better. Also, if you hot brew the coffee and then cool it, more quinic acid is formed. Read that on some site dealing with coffee science. So, making a pot and then grabbing a cup of cold coffee is more beneficial for fighting this virus. Also, cold increases adrenaline, hot fires up the heating and cooling system. Sometimes it is beneficial to drink the coffee hot, sometimes cold. Depending on what you want to do, you choose hot or cold to match your desire.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Is more quinic acid a good thing, I take it?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: rickymouse

Is more quinic acid a good thing, I take it?

Well, not if you have the same heart problem that they say is relevant to denying people to take Chloraquinine

But if you do not have that problem, yes it is, it helps to protect us from certain viruses attaching to cells and can actually quench autoimmune diseases a bit. It will not help a severe viral disease but may help preventing it's getting bad, allowing our immune system time to figure out what it is and how to kill it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Hot orange juice is really a thing. I think people (who still think this is a thing) drink it mostly when sick.

top topics

join