It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY! Minnesota Lawmakers ORDERS Immediate investigation & arrest on Ilhan Omar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted but it is a clear indication that this are moving youtube report

Seems regardless of the evidence mounting against her the reporters are trying to tie it to a Trump problem.

But she has filed multiple illegal tax claims but not investigated. Questions are not about her but democratic wanting it to cover only Trump.

Crazy.
edit on Thu Apr 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed symbols in title

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's a shame they have to go after someone as corrupt as this with this mickey mouse tax evasion bull#.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I'm seeing in the comments that this is footage from July 2019, can anyone verify?

Not seeing anything being reported recently about Ilhan Omar being under investigation...

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi
It's a shame they have to go after someone as corrupt as this with this mickey mouse tax evasion bull#.

It was good enough to get Al Capone.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes , for State taxes
Different from Federal
You knew that , of course....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

How much are they paying all the backline there to stand around looking stern?

Taxpayers money at work - hardly.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
All those good ole boys standing there on the stage requesting investigation and arrest are not social distancing while on stage. They are not wearing gloves or masks. It also appears that they are referencing things from last year. Another check is that this video was posted on April Fools day. As there is no other information about this that I could find about this in todays news, I will assume that the enthusiasm over here eminent arrest will soon be quashed.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Published on Apr 1

Maybe its a joke or wishful thinking..

I hope it is true.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Imagine her actually being booked into jail and then half the planet begins respecting the law again and their leaders. Heck, it might even have people in other countries dancing in the streets an donating things to their neighbors in acts of kindness.
edit on 2-4-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That was originally posted on YouTube in February.

Lots more detail here: www.theblaze.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ilhan Omar married her brother to get him into the USA legally. I think she recently divorced him. What a schemer! But, the people of Minnesota like those types...so they elected her to Congress.

Also, Remember rapist/woman-beater Keith Ellison? The people of Minnesota elected him as their Attorney General.

Barf....www.ag.state.mn.us...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Her district is full of ignorant and uneducated but I do think she is going to lose next round. She is too toxic even for them. She also married her brother. No way around that one. She did do this and should be run out of town for it. Total disgrace.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Thank GOD for this!

Defrauding our country, supporting terrorists/our enemies and marrying your own brother are not acceptable behaviors in this country.

Lock her up and throw away the key.

Good riddance!
edit on 4/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Sorry your right
going to the Minnesota House of Representatives searching Rep. Steve Drazkowski news I see it came from 6/25/2019

DRAZKOWSKI CALLS ON ANGIE CRAIG TO OPEN ETHICS INVESTIGATION AND YANK SECURITY CLEARANCE AND COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENT FROM ILHAN OMAR

But I cant find if it went further found this pdf that shows the process. a pdf

So has anyone heard anything more as there appears to be some pretty serious charges.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Dunno... it was tax-related charges that finally brought down the mighty Al Capone.
Every inferno started as a simple spark.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Her district is full of ignorant and uneducated but I do think she is going to lose next round. She is too toxic even for them. She also married her brother. No way around that one. She did do this and should be run out of town for it. Total disgrace.

I'm in her district now accidentally. This woman is a complete fraud but its racist to say that here...

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

I'm in her district now accidentally. This woman is a complete fraud but its racist to say that here...

Lolz🤪

If what you just said is true, then you will be corrected and chastised - after all you posted it here on ATS, the site that will call you racist right? Let see! Should be an interesting case of bias confirmation. My guess is no one calls you out on it making your point moot. But lets see.

LOLZ

edit on 3-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lolz🤪

If what you just said is true, then you will be corrected and chastised - after all you posted it here on ATS, the site that will call you racist right? Let see! Should be an interesting case of bias confirmation. My guess is no one calls you out on it making your point moot. But lets see.

LOLZ

I have no idea what your question to me is?

Do I live in Bloomington MN? Yes I do...

Omar is not an honest person

Lolz🤪
edit on 3-4-2020 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
COLORADY GAVE YA A MOOTILATATED REPLY

a reply to: Scepticaldem

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is there any proof she married her brother?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join