It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware April 20th!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

I think the real question is, is he actually gonna burn his account?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

Ok. Get on with it. What's happening April 20?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
I think the real question is, is he actually gonna burn his account?

Honestly, a good burn isn't even worth the effort these days.

originally posted by: marceldp1

Ok. Get on with it. What's happening April 20?

It's just 4/20. Sit back. Relax.
edit on 2-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
My local Wal Mart has a warning buzzer on their freezer when left open the freezer is referred to as the million dollar freezer since it holds a million dollars in food.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Your account is pretty new as well, you seem to know some # for being so new, are you one of them long time lurkers?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Also I work in logistics and receiving.... I can see the whole companies influx of product; trust me we have enough essentials.

Dude. That's cool. But at my Walmart there are bare shelves where the toilet paper used to be. Why? Are fewer trucks bringing the re-stock? I can see how the main warehouse would be full but the trucks are not there to move the product. But, seriously, how come we have some shortages of certain things here and there? I need more information.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Army being prepped, I stand by my 1st if May prediction, it is the bavarian illuminati's birthday.
And its a big one as far as numerology goes.
Big event.
Watch the Skies

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

The toilet paper thing is total BS btw you should know this, it's code.... And to me it's code for the shhh is really going to hit the fan this time.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Seems to be a lot of miscommunication going on, maybe some people don’t have the right codes anymore

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Army being prepped, I stand by my 1st if May prediction, it is the bavarian illuminati's birthday.
And its a big one as far as numerology goes.
Big event.
Watch the Skies

February 22, 2022.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The grocery stores in my city are well stocked too. Including produce and dairy.

What's wrong with working at Costco? You some kind of job snob?

Retail is the backbone of society.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

The toilet paper thing is total BS btw you should know this, it's code.... And to me it's code for the shhh is really going to hit the fan this time.

On the other hand, the toilet paper thing might be an indication that the whole pandemic hysteria thing is full of shhh.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
My question for SeektoUnderstand is "where is the bottleneck"?

After all these weeks, hasn't the initial toilet paper binge buying stopped?

Am I to believe that hoarders keep going back day after day, week after week, accumulating more and more TP?

Seriously. I don't get it. What is the holdup? Where is the big stock of toilet paper?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Number 1 priority after social distancing is food security , according to pandemic plans , including the UK's 2020 coronavirus act .

In the UK , 48 percent of food is produced overseas , most western countries are similar stats .

This pandemic is only at the start . As it was pre 2020 , close to 1 billion people were already experiencing food shortage and malnutrition .

Food prices began to increase about 6 weeks ago , governments are likely to be buying up surplus stock until there is none.

Reference the FAO report / global food security

Yesterday I ate a banana from Colombia , but I'm not expecting to see Colombian banana by latest may or June .

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You know the answer, it’s only the beginning!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Very informative yet sobering information! I do not want to see it happen but it doesn’t look good

Thank you

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

No I don't know the answer. It doesn't make sense. Nobody in the United States is being held back from the grocery store or the big box department store like Costco, Target and Walmart. We can all go get toilet paper at our leisure. That is if the toilet paper is on the shelves. I don't get it. It doesn't make sense that my Walmart has empty TP shelves.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Seriously. I don't get it. What is the holdup? Where is the big stock of toilet paper?

The toilet paper started to disappear before # hit the fan and people started taking this all so seriously. The supplies were probably bought up and sitting in bunkers/warehouses. You can grow food in a bunker but trees and processing plants? Much harder.
edit on 2-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Probably getting ready for the waves of americans that will be seeking refuge in the great white north in the next month or so.

I hope that we are able welcome our neighbors with open arms.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

We could survive on home grown prouduce, sure exotic foods will be out, but porridge, bread and water, honey for example would go towards a good diet... And spring is here. I have started my veg patch with early potatoes in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join