It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pc gaming.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sooo I am on lock down, trying to pass the time while off work.. Used the excuse "We need stuff" to get out of the house earlier for a minute then I even mowed the yard about a month early.. I live right now near snakes so when they come out I need them to get the corona..

Ok real question now, I downloaded GTA5 it's ok passes the time but I'm looking for other games. anything open world is a plus! I have a few like BF5, the forest, DayZ stuff like that, I'm going stir crazy.

thank you, have a good day ya animals!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Long time PC gamer, really the only things worth time in the past decade have been RPG's or variations of.

SO...

If you haven't played......

Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mass Effect, the Bioshocks, Dragon Age, Witcher.

Any one of those franchises will Give you a few hundred hours of QUALITY gameplay. I do like the GTA's, but they anything that sought the MMO angle went straight into the dumpster.

I'm sure I missed one or two, but pick one that you haven't played and go all in.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Judging by your game list, you like shooters or new shooters(with some RPG elements).

If you haven't played bioshock, dive in. Fantastic games.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Red Dead Redemption 2, if you haven't already played that Rockstar gem.

Sekiro, and the Dark Souls games. They aren't as open world as you might be looking for but are damn good, and open enough. Tons of cool lore there.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Awesome was looking into the new Metro that's out, I don't have VR but was a big fan of the old halflife, was one of the first games I played.. Been sucked in ever since.. built a newer rig about a year ago, thing is so outdated already lol... anywho I do need to check elder scrolls out a buddy on another game, forge of empires told me I should check it out

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I like the aspect if I need to kill a muphucka I can do that lol.... Running from the police if it requires..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Nice going to watch it now, think I came here after my game didn't save yesterday lol.. and forge of empires just isn't that exciting...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

honestly that trailer was great! looking into it, glad I got my own gaming room lol she would kill me

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Escape from tarkov, 1# favorite game right now, everything I loved about dayz but no grinding.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Fallout:New Vegas
Escape from Tarkov
Alien: Isolation
Subnautica
No Man's Sky

To name a few.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Metro 2033
Metro Last Light
Metro Exodus.

And there you are , compliments of Goth

RPGS
Atom RPG (old school Fallout 1 and 2 style)
Wasteland Remastered (the 1988 great grandfather classic is back , and good to go)
Wasteland 2
Wasteland 3

Anything Dark Souls.
As some have recommended - Bioshocks (different type of games altogether - unique)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
7 days to die junkie here...if you haven't tried it, give it a go..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Try The Outer Worlds Made by the people that did Fallout and its top quality !

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

If you like war vehicles, try War Thunder. It's free to play on Steam. Naval, land and air.

Good fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

If you like war vehicles, try War Thunder. It's free to play on Steam. Naval, land and air.

Good fun.

love War Thunder

Cross Out

Heroes and Generals

Xcom

Die Young

Steam FTW

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Rimworld is a fun game if you got plenty of time.

This was mentioned but its real good , red dead redemption 2 , both singleplayer and multiplayer are good.

Call of duty Modern warfare 2 has a free Battle royale game.

It is pretty decent too , i was done with that game after black ops 1 but this one is alright.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If you want something to make a paralell to current situation try the division 2, its a 3rd person looter shooter all about a virus and the decimation of society.

Lots of other games already mentioned such as X Com, Bioshock, wasteland, NMS, FO NV, Alien Isolation

I would add mutant year zero, Resident Evil 2 remake, Prey, The Witcher 3

If you played half of them mentioned we should be back at work then

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Planetside 2
(free to play) territory control in open-world, large battles featuring up to 2000 players per continent on foot or in land/air vehicles.

Wolrd War Z
free on epic game store

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

great time to get into VR IF you have the means...

ELite dangerous - IF you like space

Subnautica - IF you're into deep sea diving...

Both work in VR btw

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join