It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017: top government fearmonger, Dr. Anthony Fauci, says Trump would face a "surprise outbreak".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Trump's Top Coronavirus Doctor Called For Health Emergency Fund Back in 2017, Warned U.S. Would Face a 'Surprise Outbreak'.

Its official, the lamestream corporate media has endorsed "conspiracy" theories.

Next time someone calls you a "conspiracy" theorist, just ask them whether they believe that Epstein committed suicide.

Or simply point to this article.

Anyway,

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) told a Georgetown University event on pandemic preparedness in January 2017 that there was "no doubt" President Trump's team would face "challenges that their predecessors were faced with" over infectious diseases.

He also called for the creation of a "public health emergency fund" aimed at handling situations such as a surprise virus outbreak...

"What about influenza? Are we going to get a new pandemic?..."

Skip to 3:16
What does this mean?

Theres only a couple of options.

Either this was a deliberate release of which he and others were already aware.

Or he was simply saying that based on the past, a surprise pandemic is guaranteed... But how was he so sure? And why this administration?

Back in 2002-2003, there was SARS (COVID-19 is an off-shoot of SARS) and in 2009 there was H1N1.

But things have been relatively quiet since.

edit on 26-3-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Perhaps there are certain environmental "signatures" that people in the medical profession look for that everyday people don't notice....? Of course, as you state, there's always the possibility that he gave this warning because he already knew this was going to happen beforehand.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Health agencies world-wide monitor and model outbreaks all the time. Anyone in the infectious disease field knows the relative timing of viral surges across the world. Why do you think the flu shows-up at the same time every year? Fauci was simply stating the well known fact that virus cycles would likely intersect with Trump's presidency.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Thank you for taking 15 seconds to actually read what I wrote.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The simple answer is that he gets paid to fear monger about pandemics. That is his job.

It is not different from climate scientist who are constantly talking about ecological disasters. Like a blind squirrel, eventually they will find a nut.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Perhaps he read the info on list of pandemics here:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-3-2020 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
With all the unnatural chemicals we are adding to the environment and with all the testing of microbes going on world wide to make chemicals and medicines, it is only a matter of time before things go wrong.

And it did, and this virus is only the beginning, we are forcing evolution. Humans take many years for a generation to adapt, think of how many times viruses and bacteria can be multiplying during that time. Horizontal transfer of resistance also is evident now, it always has been, but now it is getting quicker.The doctor is smart, he was just stating the inevitable.
edit on 26-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I would like to see his license revoked and to face criminal charges for this.

He knowingly treated a common cold disease as if it were airborne Ebola...

I don't care what he anticipated years ago, all I care is that he dropped the ball now and cost our nation trillions just to save nobody because we're all getting exposed anyway. To the COLD?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

He debunks what lots of the Democrats are saying about things. I guess the testing of the chloroquine is in official testing at some hospitals, but the results are not in yet to determine it's effectiveness for this virus yet. If they get that evidence they can officially say it works for treating this virus. Mayo did do an outline on what hospitals should expect and how to test to evaluate risk of the chloraquin to some patients.

He never says in that video how the tests are going yet, I think the tests are being done in New york. They have not stopped using it and it does seem to be working on most people from what I have read or heard. It may not be tolerated by up to ten percent of people though, the Mayo article does address how to test beforehand.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

there's something about that Fauci that didn't set right with me the first time i saw him on the idiot box.
don't know if it's the smugness or what, i do think he full of himself.

and he always want to contradict everything said.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We (the USA) passed the 1,000 person mark for Covid-19 fatalities yesterday.

www.worldometers.info...

Maybe its time for President Trump to implement measures similar to what Obama did, after 1,000 people in America were killed by the H1N1 virus.

From 2009: www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well, that kinda puts holes in Trump's argument that nobody could imagine this coming, nobody saw this coming!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What I find telling is to watch Faucci's face when standing beside Trump during press briefings. Trump will say something that will trigger a response called "duper's delight' -a smile, a smirk, a change in expression that reveals his role behind the scenes in this whole pandemic #show. The guy is part of the deep state who are using the fear of a pandemic to carry through a wish list of progressive/leftist programs which will cost trillions while small business gets a few hundred billion. No ID required for voting? Wth does that have to do with covid19 I ask you?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
April 1, 2020

NEW REVELATIONS:

Doctor Fauci neglected to tell his bosses in the Trump Administration that a "Surprise Outbreak" of a contagious disease was coming, and that H1N1 had depleted the stockpiles of ventilators, and other medical equipment.

Trump inherited Depleted Medical Reserves: twitter.com...

top topics

join