It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan coronavirus could cause male infertility: Chinese study

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, this still hasn't been peer reviewed.

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — As scientists race to unravel the mysteries of the Wuhan coronavirus in an effort to stem its spread, a Chinese study has found the disease could lead to male infertility.

Fan Caibin, a urologist at Nanjing Medical University Affiliated Suzhou Hospital, on Feb. 12 posted the results of a scientific research project which found that the disease not only damages the lungs, but also the kidneys and testes, potentially leading to male infertility. The team summarized the clinical data of three previous studies, which included six patients, 41 patients, and 99 patients, respectively.

I first heard about this about six weeks ago, I've been hoping it would be peer reviewed and research would be applied to this area. I have began wondering if this is what they're hiding or just letting it die out without confirmation.

Source: www.taiwannews.com.tw...
edit on 23-3-2020 by Jason79 because: forgot link

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

That and the fact that "totty" will be harder to find with all the social distancing.

Perhaps this virus was engineered to also destroy more of the male labido and fertility too, a useful side effect for those who want to control population growth.
edit on 23/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow

So this virus might lower the population

Lowering green house gases

It’s like an environmentalist wet dream

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That's a lot of research for something that didn't exist (publicly) before December 2019.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So they laugh when you stockpile TP......

they laugh when you stockpile food......

they laugh when you stockpile guns and ammo.....

they laugh when you stockpile liquor......

but

are they still laughing now that you have been saving your "samples" for the last year.....

Ohh wait, they are still laughing....nevermind.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It sounds like the Handmaids Tale is coming to light.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Was the movie ”Children of Men” ever released in China?

If so, when? Hhhmmm?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

but

are they still laughing now that you have been saving your "samples" for the last year.....

Hahahahahah

Too funny.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you, with the small sample size and the potential for fear mongering, I was expecting to get flamed. When in reality I'm just seeking a better understanding of whats going on. ATS has a lot of great online sleuths and I thought this would be another angle to watch out for.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, how convenient. This will help to reduce the population of the world. So the old die, and the young get sterilized.

The testes may regenerate, this may just be a temporary effect.
edit on 23-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wuhan coronavirus could cause male infertility: Chinese study

Is this the new scare tactics ?
They are a goin downhill quick....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

but

Stockpile? Or..... Sockpile?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I did hear that Wuhan is now the Chernobyl of China, which points to lasting human damage, of some kind.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, how convenient. This will help to reduce the population of the world. So the old die, and the young get sterilized.

Let’s not forget.

A case of the Mumps suffered as a child is usually relatively minor.

Suffered as an adult male, can also result in sterility.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I have thought from early on that beyond initial complications, there is long term effects from infection.
That the drastic actions are because they know that, and know exactly what this virus is.
When I heard that the instances of ARDS happening are more likely a Cytokine Storm where over activated immune cells cause hyperinflation.
Which in many cases, even when treated in time, survivors may never fully recover and can have horrible long term side effects.
edit on 24-3-2020 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Excessive drinking over time and daily exposure to radioactive medical equipment also cause male infertility. But peolletstill drink and work with x-ray machines. So nice try China trying to use Bill Gates as our Antichrist for your attempt to cease control of the USA, but it has failed and falling back on male infertility will not save this dastardly plan to overthrow the USA.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

men have more ace2 receptors than women. Particularly on the testes. My wife surmised this was a Gates foundation attempt at population control, as will be its vaccination.

Gates has already been caught upping the dose of gonadatropin in vaccines in Africa, which in high dose renders one unable to reproduce.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: rickymouse

Let’s not forget.

A case of the Mumps suffered as a child is usually relatively minor.

Suffered as an adult male, can also result in sterility.

I remember that from hearing it half a century or more ago. It still is considered pertinent. Parents used to prefer the kids get the mumps before going through puberty.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So.. Uh..

I looked up all the things that can cause male infertility, and gotta say.. I dont recommend it for any males out there!

Of course, they tend to be from complications with other illnesses, medications, but theres some "unknowns."

The problem here, like so many things nowadays, is that any disease or virus can have long-term and severe repercussions in certain patients. Anything that requires intubation, for example, can result in lifelong damage.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
they are turnin the friggin frogs gay

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join