It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read please (the corrected version of Revelation 13)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Revelation 13 (now revised)

And I stood upon the sand of the China sea, and saw a virus rise up out of the China sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon its' horns ten crowns, and upon its' heads the name of blasphemy (the Chinese virus). 2And the virus which I saw was like unto a leopard, and its' feet were as the feet of a bear, and its' mouth as the mouth of a lion: and China gave it its' power, and its' seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of its' heads as it were wounded to death; and its' deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the virus. 4And they respected China which gave power unto the virus: and they respected the virus, saying, Who is like unto the virus? who is able to make war with it? 5And there was given unto it a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto it to continue forty and two months. 6And it opened its' mouth in blasphemy against you, to blaspheme your name, and your tabernacle, and them that dwell in the sky.

7And it was given unto it to make war with the states, and to overcome them: and power was given it over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall respect it, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into quarantine shall go into quarantine: he that killeth with the order must be killed with the order. Here is the patience and the faith of the states.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and they had two leaders like a sacrifice, and they spake as a China. 12And they exerciseth all the power of the first virus before them, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to respect the first virus, which deadly wound was healed. 13And they doeth great wonders, so that they maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which they had power to do in the sight of the virus; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the virus, which had the wound by an order, and did live. 15And they had power to give life unto the image of the virus, that the image of the virus should both speak, and cause that as many as would not respect the image of the virus should be killed.

16And they causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive an order in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might conduct business, save he that had the order, or the name of the virus (the coronavirus), or the number of its' name (Covid-19). 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the virus: for it is the number of a man (Xi); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Xi).

edit on 23-3-2020 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Xi been hidden in Six the whole time.

And Trump kept saying he respected China.

And Trump gave the virus a name of blasphemy when he called it the Chinese virus.

The virus has a number of horns with crowns on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That is just so dumb
Evil China?
Really, while you, your country are pure and innocent
Blame, typical, never look in the mirror
We deserve what’s coming our way, what we are going to see unfold

Possibly, this may well be the start of the beginning, it starts because people like you blame everyone else and take no responsibility for your own actions, for anything
Just always looking for others to blame.

It gets worse, humanity, guided by evil will destroy itself, will utterly corrupt everyone and everything
No end until God decides that evil must stop and sends Jesus to end evil

edit on 23-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Probably not a good idea to change the wording to suit current events.

Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV) -

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We'll know exactly what it all means when the time comes.
edit on 23-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213

And I stood upon the sand of the China sea, and saw a virus rise up out of the China sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon its' horns ten crowns, and upon its' heads the name of blasphemy (the Chinese virus). 2And the virus which I saw was like unto a leopard, and its' feet were as the feet of a bear, and its' mouth as the mouth of a lion: and China gave it its' power, and its' seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of its' heads as it were wounded to death; and its' deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the virus. 4And they respected China which gave power unto the virus: and they respected the virus, saying, Who is like unto the virus? who is able to make war with it? 5And there was given unto it a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto it to continue forty and two months. 6And it opened its' mouth in blasphemy against you, to blaspheme your name, and your tabernacle, and them that dwell in the sky.

7And it was given unto it to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given it over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall respect it, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into quarantine shall go into quarantine: he that killeth with the order must be killed with the order. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and they had two leaders like a sacrifice, and they spake as a China. 12And they exerciseth all the power of the first virus before them, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to respect the first virus, which deadly wound was healed. 13And they doeth great wonders, so that they maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which they had power to do in the sight of the virus; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the virus, which had the wound by an order, and did live. 15And they had power to give life unto the image of the virus, that the image of the virus should both speak, and cause that as many as would not respect the image of the virus should be killed.

16And they causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive an order in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might conduct business, save he that had the order, or the name of the virus (the coronavirus), or the number of its' name (Covid-19). 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the virus: for it is the number of a man (Xi); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Xi).
The Next Revelation is "What a load of bollax" is revelation 13 and any other revelation if it comes to that!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
But I thought that Rev 22 18 19 said

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

edit on 23-3-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hmm... I've found the MSM to be a better fit to the beast of revelations. Haven't figured it all out, but perhaps the heads and crowns are the bloodlines that own/control the media, giving it power to spew lies, hate... Still working it out, but your OP brought it up again in my mind...

- Sah

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

am i allowed to start re-writing teh bible too ?

hint - you will not like my rewrites -

but hey - if you can ................................

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

A post all in Bold is obnoxious. 👎👎👎

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

No man...

Corona means 1 crown around the sun. Not many.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Chinese people are wonderful, the Chinese government not so much. I call them evil. At least we have elections and nobody can be president for life.

This whole “cult of personality “ style of communism is a dismal failure.
The Chinese government still thinks that the superpower status is viable but it goes against modern society.

The Chinese GOVERNMENT must be help responsible for the pandemic they created.

a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't ya know, that China and several other bio-weapons Countries were in deep collusion with the 'sudden' Outbreak...

of course the USAs CDC, the UN /WHO even the Gates Foundation has their finger-prints all over this Pandemic

put your Revelation 13 rendition to music and you might have something , its a short chapter so its compatible to a 3 minute attention span, I-pod listener

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

7And it was given unto it to make war with the states, and to overcome them: and power was given it over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall respect it, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into quarantine shall go into quarantine: he that killeth with the order must be killed with the order. Here is the patience and the faith of the states.

Revelation 22:18-19....

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This game of thrones or Religion?

Can't tell, both seem made up by man.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
November is 11. XI is roman numeral for 11. XI is the name of China's leader.

Count the number of the virus. It was unleashed 11 (November).

Looks like Xi left us his signature to the virus. Sort of like how some bomb makers put their signatures to their home made bombs.

edit on Mon Mar 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
See next post.
edit on 23-3-2020 by micpsi because: typo corrected.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

November is 11. XI is roman numeral for 11. XI is the name of China's leader.

Count the number of the virus. It was unleashed 11 (November).

Looks like Xi left us his signature to the virus. Sort of like how some bomb makers put their signatures to their home made bombs.

I need to point out to you that the name of the Chinese leader "Xi" is composed of the letters X and i, whereas the Roman number XI is composed of the letter X and the CAPITAL letter I. To equate the two is a deception that renders your interpretation not only unconvincing but something that cannot even be taken seriously. Your suggested connection between the Roman XI or number 11, which does not even appear in Revelation 13, and the name of the Chinese leader is as weak as a sheet of wet toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Probably not a good idea to change the wording to suit current events.

Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV) -

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We'll know exactly what it all means when the time comes.

Sorry Wookiep! I posted the same verse, and just now got caught up to see your post. Hope that's ok and either way - it is the truth!
edit on 23-3-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join