It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could have just one superpower, what would it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Invisible. Hands down.

Id be rich as all get up. Nothing illegal per say, but lets say I would know an awfull alot about things that I wouldnt know about otherwise

(Id also have a really good idea what alot of my favorite supermodels looked like nekkid too!)

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
does immortality count as one?it would be cool to be immortal as i could do whatever i please and no1 could stop me.downside is that i'll still be alive when the world ends and live alone for eternity unless i find another life form.(aliens) to play with.

another one that would be cool is the element ability like storm(x-men) has.whenever u dont wanna go to work or school , u just call in a blizzard.it probably has a bunch of other perks but that one is my fav.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why be invisible when you could, say, stop time. Oh man, the stuff I would do. Greatest sports star of all time, super rich, and I'd have anything I wanted. THAT would be rad.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I already have mine

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i would be able to fly,
think of the fun i could have flying around the world

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To be able to magnify my thought power, so my thoughts could directly affect my life. Thinking I want to fly would make me fly, thinking I want to have oobe's would make me have them........ Just magnified thought

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i would be able to fly,

Yeah me too, I have always wanted to fly like Superman...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm going Invisible too!
You could evesdrop on biz meetings and get the lowdown on stocks, etc.

I would also like to be transported, wherever I wished, at my command.
Commuting sucks!

Well the hell with it all! The above entails work, still!

How about, I just snap my fingers and get whatever I want, and go wherever I want! Thats it!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would possess the power to erase your memories, so you could not remember what I said last time this very question was asked.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was watchin this show called the fairly oddparents(nothin better on) and the kid wished his mom and dad to be superheros. One of theyre powers was meat vision. Its like heat vision except a beam would come from you eye and make any kind of meat you want like hot dogs or bacon. That would kick ass! I could also solve world hunger!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would choose 'party' mentality. I could walk into any atmosphere and make everyone just wanna party!!
:w:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi

Originally posted by infinite
i would be able to fly,

Yeah me too, I have always wanted to fly like Superman...

Flying is fun but it could be dangerous. You could get hit by a plane or get shot down or something. I would prefer to be invisible. Oh, the fun I would have...

How about an ability to create/mass-produce gorgeous women (but without the side-effects)? Or to be able to talk to and "control" any animal? Travel in time?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'd have to choose powerful telekinesis. That way I could emulate several other superpowers: flying, invulnerability, etc. I'd finally be able to take over the world....

top topics

join