It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning or just coincidences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
This morning, I woke up from a dream of having been unable to find my keys, to walking into a house in Anchorage, ALaska finding out I was dead. I was granted 15min to tell my loved ones goodbye

I woke up and told my husband this. He then said "I don't want to freak you out, but I just dreamed you died by drowning in the ocean. We were thrown lines, and I held onto mine, yet yours slipped away"

Then my 5 year old daughter came in and said she dreamed I was missing.

Is this a premonition, a warning, or just a coincidence??

I had dreamed a couple months ago that a close friend was having a baby boy. That I witnessed her giving birth and she was thrilled. I told her about it and she didn't say much. A few weeks later, she told me she was 3 months pregnant and he mother also dreamed she was having a boy. I am very accurate on prediction of what gender someone is having. I would wage $100 that she is having a boy.

Anyhow, any thoughts on the reality of premonitions of warning from dreams?

I have two questions actually and then my input. Have you dreamed about being dead before? If yes, then by what means? If you have a boat or plan on doing anything with water in the very near future, I would just take precautions and if for some reason you have a bad gut feeling go with it. Gut instincts is usually your "sixth sense" telling you something is up. It maybe a warning/premonition but it could be a coincidence too. Make note if any more strange dreams occur like the one you had and act accordingly.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Glad to see that you are still around......

Do continue to be cautious, but I thought I would tell you that I had a super vivid dream about my own funeral.....I could even smell the flowers.

And that was over 30 years ago....

I have also heard that dreaming of death means someone is getting married??!!! ( My Grandmother said that not my husband LOL!)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join