It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Famous Nutritionist Gary Null on Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Go to 20:40 and he starts the lecture on Coronavirus

LINK

Here are the main antiviral botanical herbs and supplements he recommends. He, of course, doesn’t claim this is any prescription for stopping the virus but only a scientifically proven way to powerfully enhance the immune system. He gives the studies and the particular elements in the supplement that works to enhance the immune system.

ASTRAGALUS

GINSENG

LICORICE ROOT

SAMBUCUS NIGRA ELDERBERRY

ECHINACEA PURPUREA

OLIVE LEAF

OREGANO OIL

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D3

ACETYSTEINE

COLLOIDAL SILVER

edit on 17-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So anecdotal at best?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you for posting this. Right here and right now, there is no more crucial and valuable information for all of us than how to take care of ourselves. There is no treatment for CoV-19 unless and until severe complications develop. And if the worse/worst case scenarios being projected become a reality, there is no guarantee of professional medical care for anyone.

I've been doing my own research, and I plan on posting info soon too. I'm finding that some of these products are sold out online and in-store. At least the ones I've personally looked for. Perhaps most or even all of them are. Let's hope manufacturers and retailers can re-stock soon, eh?

And oh! One I can add to the list: L-Lysine seems to have antiviral/antibacterial properties. It has been effective against HIV, one of the reported components of CoV-19.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So anecdotal at best?

Neither necessary nor appropriate. And intellectually lazy.

I'll betcha dollars to donuts that we could both find peer reviewed clinical studies and reviews published in medical journals establishing their healing properties.... but you would actually have to want to find them.

For anyone interested in such, PubMed has most peer-reviewed clinical studies available to read online. A search bar is at the top of the page to search for specific concerns/interests. For articles in layman's terms, search the web (not PubMed) with the keyword "clinical studies". I hope this makes sense.

At a time when people are being refused medical treatment and literally being abandoned to die a painful death, scared and alone, we damn well better arm ourselves and be ready, willing and able to do for ourselves. This kind of information is absolutely invaluable given what we are facing.
edit on 17-3-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Damnit,

I was hoping the burritos I just had would be on the list.

No fruit snacks or Takis either.

I'm gonna die. Someday

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There’s a lot of great companies that make and sell these supplements. And a lot of them are not too expensive
Mr. Knoll DOES NOT recommend we try to make these ourselves, BTW. Consult or purchase a well known and reputable brand who manufactures and sells them.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Mr. Null gives the peer-reviewed scientific studies, their name, and the university or medical research institution that sponsored the studies about these supplements.

Thanks for your contribution!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is good info, thanks OP

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
With spring around the corner in the north don't forget the Weeds, i.e. Dandelion medical is rich in a in
nutrients

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Damnit,

I was hoping the burritos I just had would be on the list.

No fruit snacks or Takis either.

I'm gonna die. Someday

You could eat whatever you like. Although Null is a well-known vegetarian advocate, these supplements have nothing to do with what you eat. That’s why their called supplements, one adds them to their diet as an addition to their food consumption. You can have your burritos and still the supplements will help one to a healthier immune system. Though diet certainly is important.

This is not a lecture on the diet but supplements that taken carefully can aid in enhancing the immune system and help fight the harmful effects of the Coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zenartist

I take beets. To beat the ban

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you for posting this. Right here and right now, there is no more crucial and valuable information for all of us than how to take care of ourselves. There is no treatment for CoV-19 unless and until severe complications develop. And if the worse/worst case scenarios being projected become a reality, there is no guarantee of professional medical care for anyone.

I've been doing my own research, and I plan on posting info soon too. I'm finding that some of these products are sold out online and in-store. At least the ones I've personally looked for. Perhaps most or even all of them are. Let's hope manufacturers and retailers can re-stock soon, eh?

And oh! One I can add to the list: L-Lysine seems to have antiviral/antibacterial properties. It has been effective against HIV, one of the reported components of CoV-19.

So those products you're buying at the supermarket are produced in china and unregulated by the FDA.

Vitamin C only works if it bypasses your stomach.

It's time to start a garden if you want any benefits from such things.

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0401699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
not all are from china one just has to research items and where they are from ... many are wholly USA made ..

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
where did my chaga post go ? what was wrong with it

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

More arrogance and ignorance on full display. And the best I can say about anyone who would make such a comment at a time like this.

So those products you're buying at the supermarket...

Nope. I don't buy any supplements at the supermarket.

...are produced in china...

Nope. Not one supplement I use is sourced in China.

..and unregulated by the FDA.

True enough to one extent or another.

Vitamin C only works if it bypasses your stomach.

Bioavailability of Vitamin C varies by type, source and methods. Organic sources are generally more bioavailable than synthetic sources. Liposomal Vitamin C is more bioavailable than powdered. IV Vitamin C, obviously, is the most bioavailable of all.

It's time to start a garden if you want any benefits from such things.

Home gardens -- and fruit orchards -- are always a good idea, for many reasons.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Nobody but an expert is going to grow these botanicals in their garden, that’s a huge undertaking and a full-time job in itself.

These are bought over the internet and sometimes a drug store or places like Whole Foods and GNC.

Vitamin D3 and C are available everywhere.

This list is actually a short one, there are many more supplements that do similar.

Gary Null is a teacher and gives advice that isn’t too esoteric or complicated, just things ordinary people can do.

Most of these supplements can be brought for under 20 bucks.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

LIPOSOMAL Vit C.

Fat soluble and extremely important.

Or so they say.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'll betcha dollars to donuts that we could both find peer reviewed clinical studies and reviews published in medical journals establishing their healing properties.... but you would actually have to want to find them.

well, i can tell that one on his list has been ripped to shreds by medical science about it's healing proprieties. and it's in one of i got the covid threads with links to studies on it.

COLLOIDAL SILVER

here is a article from the mayo clinic on it, they say it's not safe. but we all know what the believers are gonna say don't we.
so yea anecdotal.

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has taken action against some manufacturers of colloidal silver products for making unproven health claims.

It's not clear how much colloidal silver may be harmful, but it can build up in your body's tissues over months or years. Most commonly, this results in argyria (ahr-JIR-e-uh), a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums. While argyria doesn't usually pose a serious health problem, it can be a cosmetic concern because it doesn't go away when you stop taking silver products.

My dad takes colloidal silver for his health, but is it safe?

Argyria is a skin disorder triggered by exposure to certain metallic elements that can give rise to various cosmetic and health abnormalities. Know all about the causes, risk factors, symptoms and preventive measures of this disease. Argyria Definition This rare disorder results from extreme exposure to various chemical forms of silver, silver compounds and silver dust. The main characteristic of the disease is bluish-gray to slate-gray coloration of the patient’s skin as well as mucous membranes due to silver particle deposits in the skin. It is not contagious and may develop in a generalized or a localized form.Argyria

plus if Jim Baker is hocking it you know it's some BS.

edit on 17-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

plus if Jim Baker is Hocking Colloidal Silver, you know it's some BS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join