It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be blamed when millions DON'T die

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In 2-3 weeks, when we all emerge from our improvised corona-bunkers, and only a few thousand old feebs (sick/elderly) are dead, the outcry will be, "Trump's CDC shut everything down, for no reason!"

It will be said that Trump was trying to cancel the election. Or he was trying to help his favorite punching bag Joe Biden get the democratic nomination, by quarantining primary states.

We'll have stories about how he secretly strong-armed state governors, threatening to withhold federal funds to the states, if they didn't quarantine everything as instructed.

The quarantine of 2020 will be billed as a new secret front in his trade-war with china.

and an attempt to prop up Netanyahu in Isreal, and his daddy Putin in the Kremlin, as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

"D" - none of the above.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

*shakes a feeble angry fist at the term, "Old Feebs"*

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hey look on the bright side, the zoomers will be that much closer to world domination.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't know. Is there anything Trump *doesn't* get blamed for?
I feel like he could rescue a drowning baby and someone somewhere (doesn't matter your party) would find something he did wrong.

That's just politics for you. If it was someone else in the office, fingers would be pointing in their direction too. Always blame the person on the high seat.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Are you talking about the US?
Are there projections of millions of deaths?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you talking about the US?
Are there projections of millions of deaths?

We better ramp up the death toll we are far behind...

What is going to be interesting is whether or not this exceeds 600 in the US. All politics aside, it is fascinating how the world is handling this compared to just 10 years ago with H1N1. Could work out to be a huge wake up call to the world for the next one that could be much more lethal.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Hey look on the bright side, the zoomers will be that much closer to world domination.

The millennials are still screwed... I guess we will just pass everything on to the Z gen.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes. There will be more. The world such as it is.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It sucks that millions won't die, they will have to unleash another round of biological warfare on us so they can lower the population. How many times can we afford to have them try to kill us? I know my Social security will be more secure if a million old people die from this, but I may be friends or related to some of those worthless farting baby boomers. I got enough friends and relatives dying already.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well the obvious response is impeachment. I asked Mad Maxine.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"D" - none of the above.

Yup. The facts are simple... Trump knew about this since Dec and didn't want to do anything about it for fears of it fouling up his 'already questionable' standing. Trump blew it through lies and (uncorrected) misspeaks at every turn concerning covid-19. Trump is proving that our capitalist for-profit healthcare system is not fit to serve the population at large, particularly in a crisis.

Just the facts ma'am.
edit on 16-3-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

😂😂😂
Go home, commie😘

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If millions don't die, that's great.

But you have a few facts wrong - this is going to last longer than three weeks. I would check where the death count is in June or July. Millions are certainly not going to die in the next three weeks.

We expect up to 70% of the U.S. population will get infected over the next year. With a 3.5% death rate, that is over 2% of the U.S. population dying. So that's an upper estimate of around 6 million deaths or something. Which would get a lot worse without lockdowns, as hospitals would get overrun since the curve would not be flattened.

In three weeks, the exponential curve will still just be getting started. I would wait until June without lockdowns or July with lockdowns to see a peak. Cases are growing by a factor of 10 about once every 14 days. This means that once we reach a million cases, there will be another 9 million cases in the next two weeks alone, and then 90 million in the two weeks after that.

This is going to be one of those situations where conservatives who are in denial are going to be forced to wake up at some point or risk their own health. Although I'm not sure, they might make more excuses all along the way to keep from seeing reality. Even so, I believe I can count on conservatives to act somewhat rationally when their OWN lives are on the line. In other words, once the virus threatens them, which it will, I'm sure many will agree with the harsh measures taking place regarding social distancing.

I believe some conservatives have trouble having empathy for others and realizing that others do, in fact, exist as human beings on this planet with legitimate perspectives. So, in order for them to take an issue seriously, they have to experience a personal emotional event that shows THEM how a situation affects THEM.

Luckily, there are a whole lot of those ready to be handed out.

Do I like the idea of enforced lockdowns? No way! But it is a good idea to do social distancing, and maybe it can be implemented in a way that still gives us some freedom. What I don't like is misinformation being spread about how this virus is "just the flu." I've been doing research (looking at raw data, reading scientific reports) as opposed to listening to politicians regarding this issue.

Politicians and other emotional folk are going to have an opinion of the virus' lethality not based on facts, but based on what would be convenient for them, if true. So you can't listen to these folks! Of course, it would be convenient for Trump supporters if the virus was not a big deal! So they believe this, instead of basing their views on scientific data, they base them on emotions and what would be convenient for them.

In Italy, it is politically advantageous for conservatives to be scared about the virus and liberals to downplay it! You have to analyze the virus mathematically, politicians and emotional folk are not going to give you an accurate idea of its veracity.
edit on 17amTue, 17 Mar 2020 00:46:16 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17amTue, 17 Mar 2020 00:47:28 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17amTue, 17 Mar 2020 00:47:56 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen This is a freaking joke,I'm amazed how many are being duped by this,I thought this was a conspiracy site,this was planned well ahead,yes Trump wrote mandatory vaccine to DOD on 9-19-19 way before,he talks a bunch but he has done nothing,and I voted for the criminal,he sold out our army,and turned our trade over to the Rothchild's

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

How come you think a conspiracy theory is only valid as long as you are the sole believer in it?

What a coincidence that you are the only one-eyed man in the city of the blind!

Maybe there is an epidemic, once every other millennium or so, that is the result of natural causes.

I know, right???

Maybe this plague, like every other plague, simply comes around every so often, to select for...

-social distancing
-self-segregators
-people with a penchant for Lady MacBeth and Pontius Pilate.

In other words, maybe epidemics explain how being an introvert is an evolutionarily adaptive trait....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Graysen This is a freaking joke,I'm amazed how many are being duped by this,I thought this was a conspiracy site,this was planned well ahead,yes Trump wrote mandatory vaccine to DOD on 9-19-19 way before,he talks a bunch but he has done nothing,and I voted for the criminal,he sold out our army,and turned our trade over to the Rothchild's

Well he owed them for bailing him out of bankruptcy in the 80s....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This is just the beginning. Hurricane season almost here.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes74
a reply to: okrian

😂😂😂
Go home, commie😘

So just fear mongering name calling in order to not deal with the facts. Check.
Take your yahoo comments approach to the mudpit where it belongs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join