It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora, Does it exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Not remembering everything off the top of my head right now but as soon as I find the information I'll post it here. But, to start off with, what little I do remember.

1) Seismic readings taken along a path to Nevada
2) Sightings of arrow-shaped aircraft with knotted contrails over the North Sea
3) "Aurora" listed in the Congress defence budget as "Other Aircraft"
4) Extension of the Area 51 runway (alreadt on of the longest in the world (would be needed for a very fast aircraft)
5) Skunk Works has no project on the books but something is keeping their over 4000 workers busy.

Just a few things for now.

[edit on 3/10/2005 by SwitchbladeNGC]

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Seekerof]

apc

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Of course there are experimental aircraft in the works using classified propulsion technologies.

Is it called Aurora? Probably not... this name was most likely disinformation along with a few other details.

Btw, to be taken seriously you may want to correct your subject spelling (s/exhist/exist), and "anyways" is not a word.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I haven't been able to find a picture of aurora.
at least a credible one. if any on ecan help itd be greatly apreated thnx

ps im to lazy to use SP deal with it!!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have never seen the back of my head, but I know it exists

And no, I havent seen any credible pics of it either

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What is Aurora supposed to be a flight craft?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypseyWing

The Aurora would be a Hypersonic (that is it cruises at 5 times the speed of sound or more) spy plane.

It would fly at extreme altitude (think over 100,000 feet), and basically be a super fast camera.

If you know what the SR-71 Blackbird is, it would be the next generation of that.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by GypseyWing

The Aurora would be a Hypersonic (that is it cruises at 5 times the speed of sound or more) spy plane.

It would fly at extreme altitude (think over 100,000 feet), and basically be a super fast camera.

If you know what the SR-71 Blackbird is, it would be the next generation of that.

Technically "Aurora" is just in the "Other Aircraft" category. It may very well be a hypersonic spy plane but not nessacarily. And what most people call Aurora probably isn't called that by the people in the project. But the description above is what I'm asking about since I know that the Congressional Budget lists Aurora something does exist.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Does anyone know about avon park test base in FL? I think That "aurora" is being flown from Nellis to there. There have been sightings of her all allong the flight path (so i just connected the dots). The video that may be "Aurora" filmed by Jim DeVoy in Port Charlotte, FL, helps to sustain my theory. If it is filmed near over Port Charlotte, that would be a perfect vantage point to Avon Park Test Base. The airspace over it IS restricted. I, personally have not had enough time to visit it. I made this map you might like ( its colorful)...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Looks like it flies right over Ft. Benning, GA and Auburn, AL, I have friends there. I'll see if they notice anything odd. Also, it's a shame it doesn't fly farther north on it's return flight, I'd really like to get a look at it here in Huntsville. (BTW, I love the map.
:up

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Does anyone know about avon park test base in FL?

Yep, I live about 10 miles away. It's actually a bombing range. Not much of a "base" about it , since the Air Force isn't there full time anymore. I'm pretty attentive to the skies, hoping to see a different kind of aircraft. Can't say I've seen anything but the usual F-16's and occasional F-18, though.

Seems like the sonic/contrail evidence I've heard about in Florida is in the coastal region. Over the Gulf of Mexico would be the place to fly a black project, not crossing over the population centers.

[edit on 3/19/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Actually i remember hearing on Television that the Aurora was credited with being able to go from Mexico to Canada in 12.5 minutes.... wonder what mach that is..

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Seems like the sonic/contrail evidence I've heard about in Florida is in the coastal region. Over the Gulf of Mexico would be the place to fly a black project, not crossing over the population centers.

[edit on 3/19/2005 by eaglewingz]

By passing over population centers, they could help cover up any UFO's, be it Black Project Fundings or Ailien. Quite the cunning plan...

man to news : " YEa i SwEar it Was AN UfO!!!"
news to gov't : "Nope , sorry thats just a common flight route for F-16's & F-18's"

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If you go by the 'donuts on a rope' picture, Aurora would use pulse detention engines. The Air Force has said that they have so far only done runway taxi tests using pulse detention engines.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

But, Aurora has a very, very high ceiling. The Contrail and sonic boom was heard over Texas, the contrail and craft was seen in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana. A person with a telescope could have seen Aurora and anyone with functioning ears could hear it.

P.S. Has anyone ever been to Dreamlandresort.com? Well, they're real mean there. They kicked me off because i thought Aurora Flew over my house (my windows wew shaking and the contral was over my house. They accused me for BS'ing and kicked me off. They just cussed out this kid (I still get notifications of new posts). They said, "Gou'ld just a few points you may like to consider

The majority of people on our forum do not make "silly Responces" we leave that activity to annoying little people like you, people who don't know what they are talking about and who ask questions that are easily answered by following the links on the left hand side of our main page, therefore "Wasting Our Webspace"

Secondly it is our "Webspace" and we will use it as we see fit. We do not need you to interfere in things that are not your concern.

Third, you will find that on this forum very few people do "Agree With You"
You will find however that a lot of people do agree with the fact that we do not need You or Your Advice, basically if you are still having difficulty understanding where i am going with this........
GO AWAY AND PLAY ON A CHILDRENS FORUM, where you comments may arouse a small amount of interest."
How rude is that??
Joe

[edit on 19-3-2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Though I cannot put forward proof I do beleive Aurora exist, they retired the SR71..

I do posess two flying triangles together on vid tape - not 117As. And gone within a click of the fingers while video'd over america soil.

Dallas

apc

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Any way you can rip the flying triangles video and make it available to download?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have seen the Donuts on a Rope Contrail yesterday as I was grocery shopping. We were going to get some meat and i saw the contrail. For any of us here that doesn't know what the donuts on a rope contrail looks like, Check it oot!

For those who don't know what "contrail" means:

Contrail
Pronunciation: 'kän-"trAl
Function: noun
Etymology: condensation trail
: streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwitchbladeNGC
Technically "Aurora" is just in the "Other Aircraft" category. It may very well be a hypersonic spy plane but not nessacarily. And what most people call Aurora probably isn't called that by the people in the project. But the description above is what I'm asking about since I know that the Congressional Budget lists Aurora something does exist.

Well what we call the Aurora the military calls something else - that much is almost assured.

The Aurora budget line was actually under the B-2 ATB program. However, it was atributed money in such a way as to point to a seperate aircraft project.

It started out small, and just a few years later was alloted billions of dollars.

Of course, this multi billion dollar alotment vanished in the next budget, though no cancelation (at least that I have heard of) has ever been reported. Kind of fishy for something given Billions of dollars

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83
If you go by the 'donuts on a rope' picture, Aurora would use pulse detention engines. The Air Force has said that they have so far only done runway taxi tests using pulse detention engines.

Yes, that's what the Air Force says, but who believes everything the Air Force says? I sure don't.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is what the government does. Aurora was originally the name for the aircraft that has been seen over Nevada, Cali, etc. Since the censor's slip exposed the name, teh codename must have been changed for a long time. Now, when the question arises, they say it doesn't exist. They are telling the truth. an aircraft under the codename "Aurora" may not exist, but an aircraft under a totally different name exist. Thats what they do with Area 51. A base under the name Area 51 doesn't exist, but a base named Nellis does. The government is pretty sly. They're still retards though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join