It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you knew?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What if you knew something big was going to happen, an Earth transforming event. Let's say in the form of an asteroid impact, pole shift, major solar eruption,(alien attack???),...alien attack really? No.
How would you tell the public? How would you prepare the public?
Tell the truth?
Don't tell anything at all?
Use a coverup so you don't create mass hysteria? A coverup to prepare the people and hope for a majority of the population to survive?
A coverup so people have the time to start stockpiling without too much panic?
Is this a possible way to deal with such an event?

From what I've read,(forgive my ignorance, I haven't dug deep into it) this Corona virus is mostly affecting the old and the weak, who in the first place would have the most difficulties in surviving such a major Earth changing event.
Is it to show the reality and make people aware or prepare that the loss of a population can happen in an instant?
Is it possible there is a deeper truth to it?

These fear spreading events have been happening for quite a while now and nothing really came from it(yes people got sick and died which is the sad part of it ) only that I realized you have to be prepared if tshtf.
So that's what I've been doing for years now and if something happens my panic level would be at a low as it is today. I also have to thank ATS for that and I know a lot of members here have done the same. Be safe!

This is just a rant, something that popped up in my mind during showering, so take it with a big grain of Himalayan pink salt,
and
a

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

Try my best to live right. Not turn into a little Hilter to survive off the expensive of others. If my numbers up, die as a dignified and caring human. Not turn into a barbaric animal. If attacked by barbaric humans, take out as many of them out as possible.
edit on 11-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

People get sick and die all the time. Wish the news would talk about something else now. Dieing is part of the life cycle nothing to trip over.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

"What if you knew" - This is rant forum not general questions/dribble.

Wheres the rant???????

Why save people who do not or are incapable of following basic instructions, maybe that shower water was to damn hot????

My rant is about the lack of your ranting.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If history has taught us anything, it's that kingdoms and civilizations are not perpetual. They all came to an end, and ours too will come to an end. We may get advance notice, we may not. Either way, it's not an if, but a when...

In the event of an ELE, I would tell the truth whatever the consequences may be. I personally would want to know, and I think most people would.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Oh my.
You should have started a new rant thread ranting about the lack of rant in this 'rant' thread.
Maybe I will have to start another rant thread ranting at you for ranting.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
These damn showers, transferring thoughts.

I was writing down some thoughts on a very similar premise, when your thread pops up.

You might be on to something here...

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

"What if you knew" - This is rant forum not general questions/dribble.

Wheres the rant???????

Why save people who do not or are incapable of following basic instructions, maybe that shower water was to damn hot????

Yes you are correct, that's where my language barrier comes in, my apologies. For years I thought the rant forum was to spit out stuff, bs, thoughts,...I should've read the purpose of the forum first. I will ask the mods to move this to general chit chat forum. Thanks you for bringing awareness

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If so, then the masses are gonna go through the apocalypse with huge piles of toilet paper and lots of hand sanitizer.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What if you knew?

Who says I don't ?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

it depends

i ont give a rats ass about the rest of the world

but what i calculate as my chance of survival - will determine how i act

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

if nothing can be done, there is 0 chance of survival, like an asteroid or alien armada, i wouldnt say anything. let the dead live in ignorance till the end.

if there is a chance, even 1%, you tell people in as calming a way as possible.

"look, the chance of you surviving this are worse than winning the lottery. on the bright side, you can still win the lottery."

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
These damn showers, transferring thoughts.
I was writing down some thoughts on a very similar premise, when your thread pops up.

You might be on to something here...

I've heard showers are for washing, must have missed that part.

Just popped up in my mind and wanted to know if I'd lost it or I was showering myself with toxic waste.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
If so, then the masses are gonna go through the apocalypse with huge piles of toilet paper and lots of hand sanitizer.

I'm wondering who or what started this tp hysteria?
The Ancient Egyptian toilet paper mummies?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

People get sick and die all the time. Wish the news would talk about something else now. Dieing is part of the life cycle nothing to trip over.

According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die from poverty on a daily basis.

A figure that was once so shocking now holds no interest whatsoever as a news story. We are indeed a very strange species once such perspectives are taken into account as the Coronavirus gradually reaches a global contracted figure of 40,000 since December.

40,000 contracted cases in three months Versus 2,000,000 dead kids within the same time period.

It's almost too horrific and inhumane to think about, so most of us don't.

edit on 11-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Some might say thoughts like that are toxic waste...

NC

new topics

top topics

join