It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy dream about German-Chinese alliance against USSR.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Crazy dream about German-Chinese alliance against USSR.

The whole world was modernized quickly, German had built an amazing stealth Jet as equivalent as F-22 or even better, it creates a beautiful whistling noise in the sky instead of today's modern jets with loud noises(boom). German and Chinese did joint tech together and consider each other as brothers. There was no Communist other than USSR. Democracy doesn't exist either. Everyone was a techno genius on building vehicles as civilizations. It felt like each and every country had their own modern tech design in competition to deter Soviet Union. USSR seems to be the only that had nukes and everyone knew USSR was the threat. USA had lots of high tech missiles as deterrent(way better than Patriot, can possibly fly into space), but this time don't have nukes(too bad for American nuclear terrorism). Chinese and Canadians felt really high tech, but their tech is unknown. The funny thing is I had a beautiful cute Blonde German wife. Germans didn't care about the cross breeding with Chinese.

I saw a map, possibly in Germany showing the trade routes to China from USSR blockade, the map was futuristic and had computer like graphics like a touch pad showing arrows of open routes to China. It going downward from Greece, through Iran and India. Everyone was in a "non-internal affair pact" apparently, so some how USSR was forced to join in such pact.

The map showed colours. The colours are Black(Germany), Yellow(Australia), Gold with sparkling Red(China), India was also black but, felt like it is actually neutral, which might have to be part of the Chinese-German Alliance. USA(Blue), British(Orange-Gold) and USSR(Red as usual). Rest of the world was Blackish-Blank/Zebra colours (considered as Neutral).

It seem liked the world was waiting to see who would strike first. The world was much more peaceful than US-Soviet Cold war era when it comes to deterrent. There were no crazy spy wars as people are smarter and sane. It seemed like the World was blocking USSR access to the world with China help.

Germany was a lot bigger this time and not under Nazi powers. Nazism did not exist in Germany. Poland never existed. Poland is no longer in the way and now merged with Germany, Austro-Hungary is also part of Germany. Parts of Northern France is part of Germany. This has something to do with Napoleonic wars or another French Empire(WW2 Vichy France) to prevent another British-Franco war. Germany is now bordered with USSR by default.

Britain exist and controls all of UK except North Ireland(Irish are free, bye Scotland). British empire does not follow a Monarch either. It follows the path of China-German style of Techno geniuses. Meaning there is no democracy, everyone is smart and people will move by mass choosing what is right and wrong. No gangs as people are more nationalized. So it is kind of Communist in a form unlike USSR(if you consider it). Everyone was smart enough not to align with USSR. Australia is its own country same with Canada. They do not follow the British Crown or under control by Britain. They have their own rules for once.

Canada now owns Alaska. With Canadians owning Alaska, they actually have a military for defence instead of relying on US. For some reason Canada is really neutral unlike Cold War, but felt like part of the blockade plan against USSR. Japanese Empire never existed. Japan never invaded China and is neutral. Africa was never Colonized. Majority of African countries are stone age people except North Africa as usual. India was never colonized by the British and they wear ancient clothes that resembles to the cultures of Han Chinese but white cotton and seems like the only monarch in the world under a king. China is actually wearing modernized clothes like Germany. Pakistan never existed and still is part of India. Indians actually lets Chinese cross the borders to Germany for trade like it was very peaceful for Silk Trade route.

USA, here we go. I'm guessing you Americans want to hear this. USA isn't interfering with any countries at all due to non-internal affairs pact. USA has not joined any war at all. It has stuck with its non-aligned pact. US was felt mostly white due to no black slavery from colonization of the world, but there was no supremacy groups like KKK or Black gangs. Everything felt more peaceful. The world felt like it was protect by god, but there was no crazy religious cults or religions because everyone is smart enough. There were no multinational corporations, but actual countries with corporate techs who cooperate with each other. Your Lockheed planes are now just American Planes. Lockheed Brand doesn't even exist.

China now occupies entire Korea and South East Asia except Neutral Japan and possibly Philippines. Something to do with Brotherhood of Asian race since ancient history. It has nothing to do with China Conquering them. They actually aligned with China. Felt like the world wasn't colonized, that means Spain hadn't occupy Philippines and French had never messed with Vietnam messing them up for China. China without Taiwan or other SEA countries blockade is a major power in the alliance against USSR nuclear deterrents. Felt like everyone was actually advancing to deter USSR nukes, but the world was getting high tech not like today civilian wise, but, military wise meaning all civilians have access to military tech. As for Spain colonial Empire it doesn't exist, they are actually Zebra coloured too(neutral).

edit on 28-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2020 by makemap because: Add British and USSR colour

edit on 28-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Are you taking ecitalopram, by any chance? Or any of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors?

They give me the best worst nightmares, that I can recite verbatim, so people think it's a tale, and not something that was, for a time, reality...

If not, imma going to the corners of my mind, where I erased you from my life. There's no in-betweens this time, Said, I lost you in the corners of my mind...

ahh babs, is there nothing your snoz cannot produce.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
interesting to think of German technology and Chinese resources joining forces against the USSR.
the USSR's fear of China was one of the underappreciated factors in the Cold War.

I love speculative history / geopolitics.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
interesting to think of German technology and Chinese resources joining forces against the USSR.
the USSR's fear of China was one of the underappreciated factors in the Cold War.

I love speculative history / geopolitics.

If only Hitler stuck with China. Hitler messed up Germany pretty bad by aligning with Japs. There were plans to build Tiger tanks for Japs, but the Japs never built any which screwed themselves over when facing Russian Tanks. If China was up against USSR instead of Japs, I'm pretty sure Chinese would've built them right away. Germany under Hitler abandoned their Chinese counter parts which screwed themselves over badly. Japs screwed their neutrality by joining the China war. Makes a lot of sense if you read history such as Comintern pact and the way US acts during both World Wars. US could've stayed out of both wars, but was forced to join in by their own Gov.

The war was deeper than you think. Nazi takeover of Germany is very deep. That is why no one likes the Nazi's. They were the real backstabbers and double talkers in the war. Anyways, Technological China is better than Communist or Democratic China. Both China sucks really, if y'all read Chinese history. Why you think Triads are screwing up HK from technological progress? They have democracy, duh. None of the China works, except when its a high tech one like today's China.
Alexander von Falkenhausen

new topics

top topics

join